QOTD Thread II - 420 - Favourite question so far?

Parrhesia

I have like waaaay too many emails, the school one and my main get checked all the time and are squeaky clean.. the others just collect dust. ._.

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my email is cleaner than a microchip factory

in relation to this, anyone know how to do that cool filtering thing gmail can do? like, whenever you get emails from a certain someone or organization/business/institution (say you get an unreasonable amount of emails from a prof), it gets filtered into its own folder instead of going to your priority inbox?

Edited by Phoenix Wright

i have 1612 unread messages

btw you came off as really passive-aggressive and, hell, i almost dropped it out of spite! but it's not like i have any ideas anyway

don't be spiteful. it's not nice.

was i being passive aggressive? well sorry about that

Edited by Aizenberg

I've got like 4k unread on my hotmail and instead of cleaning it out I've just started to use a new hotmail instead.

10/10

not sure if lazy or brilliant

i keep mine fairly trim, once i see one of my main accounts getting to a couple hundred or so unread i clean them up. gmail makes it fairly easy to do so.

in relation to this, anyone know how to do that cool filtering thing gmail can do? like, whenever you get emails from a certain someone or organization/business/institution (say you get an unreasonable amount of emails from a prof), it gets filtered into its own folder instead of going to your priority inbox?

[spoiler=LINK IN HERE WOO]http://email.about.com/od/gmailtips/qt/et_gmail_folder.htm

That link should help you.

I don't really bother cleaning it out, Gmail's practically unlimited space, has a search function so i can find backlog i want really fast anyway, and i get notifications on my phone whenever a email so i've read all the relevant ones anyway

Oh gosh, we're talking about how many messages are in them as well?

That's like.... so much

The only emails I've deleted are spam ones, I'm scrolling right now in hotmail and my earliest message is from 2010

Gasap

dBYhS.png

Here's your reminder 2 years later ciaran~!

I don't get emails about status updates anymore though

Edited by Freohr Datia

Question 416. Nobody gives a damn about your petition in this, the Question of the Day thread. Meanwhile, in the real world, what is your favourite remake of a game?

Edited by Parrhesia

XCOM: Enemy Unknown. I've only played the original a limited amount of time but both are gr9.

Just for still being fun, Serious Sam HD as well.

Edited by Tryhard

Probablt the Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time 3D. It improved the graphics perfectly for the new system, added a whole new bunch of controls and ways to use items with the touch screen, and had the same great content without being compromised by anything new introduced to the remake

Question 416. Nobody gives a damn about your petition in this, the Question of the Day thread. Meanwhile, in the real world, what is your favourite remake of a game?

SSB4 Wii U is a remake of SSB43DS right

really tho I don't actually know

tempted to say "Age of Empires 2 for DS" even though it's a far worse game than the originals; portable multiplayer turn-based strategy is really nice

alternatively, Heartgold / Soulsilver

i guess XCOM

it's a totally different game from X-COM so i wouldn't call it a remake though

but by that token i can't think of a remake of a game i've liked (the only one i can think of is ff4ds lmao) besides age of empires 2 HD, everything else is ports or rereleases...