LTC-Final Fantasy Tactics Advance

MacLovin

How do you define 'a turn' in that game?

Anyway, speedrunning without earlygame grinding (i.e. making sure there are no allies or enemies around and spamming something like First Aid with Marche until he levels up a lot) is the most luck-reliant thing ever. It's Last Breath/Rockseal spam and maybe some Beatdown procs, and all of those are prone to missing a lot. When I speedran the game 4-5 years ago (as a challenge for personal enjoyment; not for submission anywhere), I relied on the Gadgeteer class a lot to ease up the enemy done on me (saving frames of course) and making sure my own attacks land more often. Overall, nearly every storyline mission could've been improved in that run.

Since there aren't really turns in the FFTactics games, you could maybe do Low Action Count (LAC) instead.

Basically every time a Player Controled unit's turn comes up your # goes up. Regardless of whether you attack or not.

I could see this being easily exploitable though. idk.

Basically every time a Player Controled unit's turn comes up your # goes up. Regardless of whether you attack or not.

I guess a Marche solo is the way to go then (get Counter ASAP + earliest Excalibur from Treasure Hunt). Or maybe not!

The game doesn't record turns anywhere, so this metric is pretty arbitrary, especially with a 'turn' being so hard to define.

Since the game doesn't measure turns, it's impossible to do a "LTC". Maybe a "Low Time Run", but not low Turn count.

If you chill as a Thief for a while, and/or hit Ninja, your speed increases faster, which skews the Player:Enemy turn ratio even more.

Edited by Elieson