Persona 3 Mafia - Game Cancelled - Mass Destronktion

Elieson

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How about the person who shot FFM doesn't claim until its necessary.

SB, wanna add WIFOM to your list of crimes? You didn't scum hunt, you are voting me because I am voting you.

I don't push for quick hammer but I will quick hammer if it's L-1 and Im panicking.

SB, wanna add WIFOM to your list of crimes? You didn't scum hunt, you are voting me because I am voting you.

I don't push for quick hammer but I will quick hammer if it's L-1 and Im panicking.

how is wifom a crime when wifom is literally the only way i could be scum right now

i have scumhunted more than 90% of the game, this is a blatant lie

and considering you pushed me to L-2 when the votals happened and just said "that's convenient", i'm pretty sure you're scum at this point.

##Vote: Sky_Paladin

Ok buster that's some serious tunneling you've got there. To early to decide SB's lying obv!scum.

Wen bugs me in the sense that most of his posts involve question dat third claim further while he has no reads for himself. Dude why are you asking the third party to scumhunt for you?

I mean I've just skimmed so far and Wen stood out more. I'm guessing the rest of the posts are just more third spec until the votals and then the vigshot(I think?)

Eh I'll come back tomorrow and figure this shit out.

I know. But why is poly so worried about unbalance. If that person can kill mafia in the day that could be dangerous. We could also lynch mafia. Hmm is that the reason?

The thing I am most worried about is if this person knows who is who? Also what is win condition? I just hope it means aligning with town but I doubt that.

It was probably a dayvig who was reading the thread and noticed the general suspicion towards FFM. I think it was a good kill and we shouldn't be worrying about this person.

Why would you panic if a game's in L-1 on someone who's not yourself?

Well that was an eventful beginning to the game.

I was originally going to vote Skypal for being paranoid about SB for no legit reason but idk I'm very unsure. I don't see why Sky would put so much negative attention on himself for pursuing such a shitty vote. That being said, Sky's SB vote definitely sucks and he should look at other people. Sky, why would SB do this as mafia? What reason does he have for putting himself in the spotlight?

So I think I'm gonna go with ##Vote: Wen. His ISO is broken and I spent too much time struggling over Sky to go through all his posts atm, but I just don't get a good feeling overall from his posts. At parts it seemed like he was encouraging suspicion of SB but not really taking a stance there himself.

Junko, yes we can lynch mafia, but them getting killed through vigshots is also good for town. You seemed okay with the idea of a town night vigilante, so why are you so suspicious of a town day vigilante? Mafia most certainly wouldn't shoot one of their own, and they especially wouldn't shoot the only person who can perform the nightkill for the mafia. Day-targeting Serial Killers exist but they have no reason to shoot FFM.

Junko, yes we can lynch mafia, but them getting killed through vigshots is also good for town. You seemed okay with the idea of a town night vigilante, so why are you so suspicious of a town day vigilante? Mafia most certainly wouldn't shoot one of their own, and they especially wouldn't shoot the only person who can perform the nightkill for the mafia. Day-targeting Serial Killers exist but they have no reason to shoot FFM.

I smirked at the bolded :3

Sky is always careless with his vote; I don't remember him ever being particularly cautious with it as town. I don't remember much of AUS but in Villains 2 it seemed more like he pushed for quickhammers so that people would have less time to push him. But there would be nobody pushing him if he just dropped the suspicion on you.

Regardless of whether that's the mafia nightkill or extra kills for the mafia, a mafia dayvig still wouldn't shoot such an important role.

anyways g2g

Wait is that the balance issue? This is getting confusing. We all know that the mafias three extra shots are dead. We now have a some guy who can kill the mafia in the day. Is that it?...

Not Playing

Sorry about screwing that up.

Kopfjager's repaired ISO

Not Playing

OK NOW IT WORKS

For those who need to type that into a URL format, the code for the a in Kopf's username is %E4 (so it'd be Kopfj%E4ger)

Still not playing

If the person who made the change in votals is town they should claim NOW. If they claim later I'm going to push a lynch on them, since town wouldn't let people rolespec and be confused this much.

That said,

This post by FFM makes me think he was trying to blame the role to people who weren't active to divert attention from who has really used it, so whoever used that role was active around that time. Also, this probably means his other scumbuddies have been somehow active as well.

I don't think SB is scum and Green Poet's posts look very different and way more townie than they did in last mafia game, so if SB's list of active people at the votecount's time is right it's probably someone among Wen, Paladin and Coco.

Marth, do you think BBM is scum?

If the person who made the change in votals is town they should claim NOW. If they claim later I'm going to push a lynch on them, since town wouldn't let people rolespec and be confused this much.

That said,

This post by FFM makes me think he was trying to blame the role to people who weren't active to divert attention from who has really used it, so whoever used that role was active around that time. Also, this probably means his other scumbuddies have been somehow active as well.

I don't think SB is scum and Green Poet's posts look very different and way more townie than they did in last mafia game, so if SB's list of active people at the votecount's time is right it's probably someone among Wen, Paladin and Coco.

Marth, do you think BBM is scum?

Still most of us were quite confused and immediately unvoted. Most of us did not even vote back from what I remember. It might have given them away if they just stood there but than they could have immediately voted again. Also why would they choose Breezy. SB is clearly not scum because why would they kill one of their own. I also think we should dismiss Breezy has he probably is not scum either.