Which "Tales of" game do you recommend me to play?

Why is the PS3 version pushed over any other version?

Also, I really dig the plot in Symphonia, personally, and the battle system is just fine the way it is. Getting spoiled on newer and fancier mechanics doesn't make Symphonia's battle system bad by comparison. It's still solid.

There is no estimate for Tales of Zestiria's release date, even for Japan. The earliest Japan release date I can think of would be 2015, which means we'll either get it late 2015 or early 2016.

Tales of Xillia 2 has no specific release date, but has been confirmed to be coming out in 2014, so this year. I'd say either Q2 or Q3.

There is no estimate for Tales of Zestiria's release date, even for Japan. The earliest Japan release date I can think of would be 2015, which means we'll either get it late 2015 or early 2016.

Tales of Xillia 2 has no specific release date, but has been confirmed to be coming out in 2014, so this year. I'd say either Q2 or Q3.

Thanks for the very fast answer :):

I do not know ToL. How was the gameplay worse than in other Tales games?

Just look it up. Words cannot do it justice.

I don't know if you've ever played Phantasia, but imagine that except with 3D models and incredibly awkward control. Also imagine Indignation as the least menacing lightning attack you can imagine.

I really hate "just look it up" but in this case I can't even find just one gameplay video that shows how barebones everything is.

• 2 weeks later...

Finally I got the JP copy of Tales of Vesperia and I am going to start to play it tomorrow besides ToX! I am very excited about it, because it will be a totally new challenge to play a game on Japanese, although I cannot speak and understand one word Japanese. I have played FE12 on JP, but that was not a big deal, because the icons and symbols helped to understand it fast without any JP knowledge.

Till the moment the translation patch will be released, I try to give my best. I have watched a few of episodes of the beginning of two LPs already, so I hope the entrance will not be too bad.

After I have played some parts, I will watch the LP till the point I came to understand the story.

I really hope, it will work.