Favorite  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Who am favorite

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And thus, another which has formed somewhere in Gensokyo...

Technically, I already had my own magical powers beforehand. As long as I don't use the ones given to me by the contract, I can officially be a magical girl without turning into a witch. :V

There are no lies, only omissions.

Anyone here played Grief Syndrome?

Oh yes, it was lots of fun.

But considering that death is permanent, I wonder why the developer bothered to include a leveling system. If even your lv 30 Mami died, then your lv 1 Sayaka probably won't do much better. Unless of course you go through the earlier levels first, which is essentially the same as restarting the game. Maybe those mechanics make more sense in Multiplayer.

Still, it was also a reminder how well suited the franchise is for a action game rather then a dungeon crawler like the official game did. I know the series already has dungeons and bosses that drop loot but there should be some room to include the action aspects too. Not that it matters as long as those games don't get localized.

Moemura is literally the worst thing ever.

Which of the girls survives better in the later laps? Homura and Kyouko seem to do all right.

not Sayaka because her defenses are piss and she relies on melee to go through

Sayaka has the highest defense in the game bar none. She may have way less Soul Energy then the likes of Mami and Madoka but those two loose massive amounts of Soul when healing or reviving. In Sayaka's case, those losses are minimal, so she beats them rather easily in the durability department.

Not that it helps much when everything oneshots you but she should at least do better then Kyouko.

But staying away from everyone and attacking from range for an eternity until something dies is neither fun nor challlenging, only tedious and dull.

Edited by BrightBow

Still, it was also a reminder how well suited the franchise is for a action game rather then a dungeon crawler like the official game did. I know the series already has dungeons and bosses that drop loot but there should be some room to include the action aspects too. Not that it matters as long as those games don't get localized.

You may want to look at the gameplay for the recent(ish) PS Vita game, then... Though the localization bit is still something of an issue.

• 1 month later...