Favorite  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Who am favorite

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I tried to watch the first episode but it was too weird for my tastes. Again, you guys can say it's dark and stuff but it was just... not dark in the sense that I'm thinking and just... I couldn't continue, so, I'll just leave it here. I mean, it's all good that you guys like it but I'm just rather... picky.

Fair enough.

The saying I think a lot of people say is you either watch 0 episodes or 3, because ep. 3 is were things get pretty interesting.

I respect your opinion doe.

Edited by Nui

Yeah, I'd say ep 3 is when you'd start to realize what direction the anime is headed towards.

Madoka is one of my top five favorite animes, actually. I really like the five Mahou Shoujo a lot, too. Except...

[spoiler=3rd Movie Spoilers]...the movie made me dislike Homura a lot. I still love the movie, and I like how it ended too, but I now really hate Homura, even though she was my second favorite character until that point.

On the context of the third movie, Bebe is so cute too~

Speaking of the movies, I noticed that the recap movies have more blood than the anime episodes. Still not too much though.

Mami's bust is greatly exaggerated in fanart.

Any character ever with a more pronounced bust is usually much more exaggerated in fanart.

I watched it and liked it.

Actually, it's been a while. I might actually re-watch it at some point.

Gonna echo that you shouldn't judge the anime from just the first episode. Watch the first three in full and then decide if you like where it's going or not.

I love PMMM. Actually my favorite magical girl anime. It was a complete deconstruction of the genre, almost equivalent to what Neon Genesis Evangelion did to robot and Gundam-esque animes.

I do love that about NGE. Shit's raw

but i'm not cruel

usually

it's not cruel if she deserves it

Edited by Izayoi