Favorite  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Who am favorite

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The first two movies are a recap of the series, so if you're hard-pressed for time and just want to clear through it, you can watch 'em.

Otherwise, series + last movie, which is an original.

hmm well just watched the first 3 episodes.

I like how the credit music and scene changed after ep 3.

Well not sure what to think, the art in the labryinth is so weird (I'm hoping it will make sense later, don't tell me), and the english dubbin is kind of bad (i can switch to subs if I want to). The intro credits sequence was hilarious the first time showin that transformation thing with the 2 girls. Not totally sold on it (probably because I think the only magical girl thing I've ever really watched or heard of is sailor moon) but I will probably finish it soon.

• 2 weeks later...

=<

Well there's the source in any case

Mainly I'm focusing on the most recent series of (very very huge) wallpapers so I'll link those~

Actually maybe I should shrink them a bit and then upload them because when I puush these they take way too long to load

Homura

Madoka

Kyouko

I'm hoping that the artist gets around to Sayaka and Mami as well!!

Oh no, Naughx, not that

Edited by Freohr Datia

Well I used the id thingy in your link.

I think the difference could have been that you linked to an image number while I was linking to a user number? I'm not sure, but when I look at the id of the user who posted that image their id was different, while when I insert the id in place of that user it brings me to the right person. And your link led to an image, not a user.

Soooooooooo yeah I guess that's how it went to the wrong thing x3

Oh yeah so http://www.pixiv.com/users/660788 here you go, for anybody who wants~!

*saves*

Heehee, I've saved all three of them and added them to my slideshow of wallpapers =3

Edited by Freohr Datia

I think the difference could have been that you linked to an image number while I was linking to a user number? I'm not sure, but when I look at the id of the user who posted that image their id was different, while when I insert the id in place of that user it brings me to the right person. And your link led to an image, not a user.

Soooooooooo yeah I guess that's how it went to the wrong thing x3

Oh yeah so http://www.pixiv.com/users/660788 here you go, for anybody who wants~!

Heehee, I've saved all three of them and added them to my slideshow of wallpapers =3

Oopsies...