Best possible skill activater: do I have this right?

Am I correct in thinking that the best possible skill activation rate for a character is Chrom!(Inigo/Brady)!Morgan With Skill being the avatar's asset and something that doesn't affect skill being the avatar's flaw, and with Morgan being an assassin and having inherited rightful king from Inigo/Brady, resulting in 55 base maximum skill and the +10% of rightful king? Is that right? Or is there some character who can get a better activation rate than that?

Edited by Alastor15243

For Flat Activation rate it's indeed Chrom!Inigo!Morgan

55 base skill @Assassin before LB [+7 Mod]

65 with LB

75 with Rallies

Given a +3 SKL Pair [Hero/Sniper]: 83

85 with a Tonic.

...Toss the kid a Mystletainn for 90, which is the break point for 100% on Skill% actives like Luna.

However, that kit for main uses is... not that great. It's outperformed by procstack kits, and isn't using a brave weapon. [100% Luna can still be achieved by use of All+2 and a Surge, but isn't reliable to do so.]

For Streetpass it's a given- since 65/67 SKL is 16% Lethality, tack on 10 from RFK for 26%, and suddenly he's a high threat unit.

Edited by Airship Canon

65 with LB

75 with Rallies

85 with a Tonic.

...Toss the kid a Mystletainn for 90, which is the break point for 100% on Skill% actives like Luna.

However, that kit for main uses is... not that great. It's outperformed by procstack kits, and isn't using a brave weapon. [100% Luna can still be achieved by use of All+2 and a Surge, but isn't reliable to do so.]

For Streetpass it's a given- since 65/67 SKL is 16% Lethality, tack on 10 from RFK for 26%, and suddenly he's a high threat unit.

Forget Luna, 100% skill activation is far more useful for PavGis, which has a lot of interesting uses in Apo (including being one of the two surefire ways to tank the Nightmare Sniper, the other being Avo stack).

Forget Luna, 100% skill activation is far more useful for PavGis, which has a lot of interesting uses in Apo (including being one of the two surefire ways to tank the Nightmare Sniper, the other being Avo stack).

Though obviously if I'm going that route I'd make my Morgan a sniper for that map. Same skill, waaaaaaaaay higher defense-

...Oh shoot. No +5 skill bow.

Edited by Alastor15243

Though obviously if I'm going that route I'd make my Morgan a sniper for that map. Same skill, waaaaaaaaay higher defense-

...Oh shoot. No +5 skill bow?

Nope. For whatever reason, there aren't any bows that boost skill.

Nope. For whatever reason, there aren't any bows that boost skill.

I assume it's because all the bow-using classes have Skill by the assload as it is, so they didn't feel the need to make it more over-the-top. Besides, most bow-using classes have flaws in Strength and other stats anyway, so stuff like the Double Bow and Yewfelle works wonders.

65 with LB

75 with Rallies

85 with a Tonic.

The bolded part is what I don't get... Wouldn't this Morgan be perfect FOR procstacking? I can only assume Procstack is when you use a lot of procs on one character to guarantee at least one fires... wouldn't this be ideal for that sort of build?

The bolded part is what I don't get... Wouldn't this Morgan be perfect FOR procstacking? I can only assume Procstack is when you use a lot of procs on one character to guarantee at least one fires... wouldn't this be ideal for that sort of build?

No need to also use Ingis to up the proc rate, it's already 100%. If you get a Morgan with Aether instead, you can stack Aether+Luna (and a Brave weapon) and not only get a higher average damage output per hit, but twice as many hits.

Also, since Morgan should always be using LB/Agg/GF outside of runs where they're banned (but you need LB for this), you only have two slots for procstack, which are currently being taken up by RK and Luna. This is also why RK/Aether/Luna on Lucina isn't advised, she's already running LB/GF/DS+ and doesn't have room for a third proc.