[FE9] CASUAL DRAFT

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be playing on a wii, so i won't be able to post screen shots. Would that be a problem?

Well, at least in the end of the game i can take pictures of the turn count and my umits, using my phone, and post them here

Edited by Nobody

I'll be playing on a wii, so i won't be able to post screen shots. Would that be a problem?

Well, at least in the end of the game i can take pictures of the turn count and my umits, using my phone, and post them here

That's what I'll be doing

I am satisfied with my team. My waifu and the WORLD CLASS BERSERKER

Prologue - 4/4

Boyd dies on Turn 1. Greil dies on Turn 4.

Ch1 - 3/7

Tits grabs Steel Sword and goes up. Boyd and Ike follow her. Boyd grabs the Robe on Turn 2. Boss also dies on turn 2.

Ch2 - 4/11

Titania breaks this map when she arrives. Boyd is now ORKOing and Ike is getting close.

Ch3 - 3/14

Got Elixir, Hand Axe and Marcia.

Ch4 - 2/16

Using Shinon really helps to make the Hand Axe last longer <3. Ike uses the Ch1 robe on Turn 2.

Ch5 - 6/22

Defend mission is defend

Ch6 - 5/27

Tits saves the day with mach redhead speed

Ch7 - 6/33

Given that I tend to do this map with just Tits and Ike, having all of these units made things really simple.

Ch8 - 8/41

Defend mission is defend

Prologue - 4/4

Ike killed Boyd on enemy phase of turn 1 and Greil on turn 4.

Chapter 1 - 3/7

Oscar grabbed the Seraph Robe, Titania grabbed the Steel sword and went up alongside Ike.

Chapter 2 - 4/11

Oscar handled the bandits on the left part of the map, while Ike went right. After killing every one on the left side of the map, Oscar went to the right to help Ike. When Titania arrived she went to the boss and killed him and the other enemies next to him.

Chapter 3 - 3/14

Titania rushed to the boss, while Ike stayed on the south, so the enemies there wouldn't attack gatrie, who rescued shinnon. Ike used the seraph robe. I wasn't able to get the elixir.

Chapter 4 - 2/16

Titania rushed to the boss. Ike tanked some enemies in the south. The undrafted units + Rhys went to the northeast.

Chapter 5 - 6/22

Ike and Oscar hold the chokepoint in the south. Titania cleaned the west

Chapter 6 - 6/28

Titania Rescued Ike and they went to kill the boss. Oscar stayed in the north, killing enemies. Titania killed the boss while holding Ike, and both of them escaped the next turn

Edited by Nobody

Ch9 - 8/49

Marcia get

Ch10 - 5/54

Maarcia is getting stronger O:

Ch11 - 5/59

All these 8-9 move units <3

Ch12 - 6/65

Marcia is almost ready to promote. She got the Dracoshield from last map.

Ch13 - 7/72

Marcia eats the Robe and Secret Book from last map. That was a piece of cake.

Ch14 - 4/76

Marcia got the drop and Ilyana ate a wing. Marcia promotes. Got Book, Laguz Lance, Vantage and Dust.

Ch15 - 3/79

Ilyana takes the Dust and Book from last map and then promotes. I then use my Arms Scrolls on her Fire rank to hit C. Marcia and Ilyana go up. Sothe and Volke get treasure (Volke didn't see combat). Got all the BEXP, Guard, Silver Blade, Shine, Physic and Boots.

Ch16 - 7/86

Stuck around for a bit to get the Bolting because I want to see how early Bolting effects turn counts.

Neat.

Anyways:

Prologue: 4 Turns
Killed Boyd on Enemy Phase of T1
Killed Greil on T4

Chapter 1: 4 Turns
Turn 1: Titania got the Steel Sword
Turn 2: Titania got the Robe from the village
Turn 3: Titania killed Zawanna on the Enemy Phase
Turn 4: Ike took the Robe form Titania and seized.

Chapter 2: 7 Turns

Ike ate the Angelic Robe on Turn 1 and tanked until Titania showed up
After that, the two of them tanked the remaining goons in the south before Titania headed north for the boss's squad.
Routed on Turn 7.

Chapter 3: 5 Turns

Ike ate the Speedwing on Turn 1
Killed the Hand Axe Fighter on Turn 3
Talked to Marcia on Turn 5
Killed Havetti on Turn 5 Enemy Phase

Ch17-1: 3/89

Marcia goes up and I miss the 2 turn by 1 HP. >_> At least it's time to help Ilyana hit Rescue.

Ch17-2: 3/92

Fly over da swamp.

Ch17-3: 10/102

Boyd promotes. I ended up routing the map.

Ch17-4: 3/105

Ilyana hits C Staff. Marcia flies over the swamp.

Ch18: 7/112

Ilyana hit B staff for Rescue.

Ch19: 2/114

Lethe, Titania and Marcia go up. Marcia gets bosskill with Javelin forge.

Ch20: 2/116

Tits gets Smite. Lethe gets Rescue. Ilyana chips at Shiharam and Marcia seizes.

Edited by Harmonie

Chapter 7 – 10/38

Yeah, that was bad. Ike and Oscar went to the right, Titania tried to kill everything. I couldn’t reach any of the chests. Route chapters are my bane

Chapter 8 – 8/46

Ike protected the right chokepoint, Titania the lower and Oscar the left one.

Chapter 9 – 6/52

Ike, Oscar and Titania rushed to the boss

Chapter 10 – 5/57

Ike and Titania rushed to the boss. Oscar and mordecai killed the enemies in the lower half of the map. Volke also managed to get some kills. I didn't bother with the chests

Chapter 11 - 6/63

Titania and Oscar rushed to the boss. Ike and Volke stayed in the south to clean it from enemies, get some levels and the draconshield. Mordecai went to the northeast to recruit Zihark, who got the killer lance.

Chapter 12 - 8/71

Without a flier, there wasn't much for me to do. Oscar promoted and can use axes now.

Chapter 13 - 10/81

Astrid + knight ward, Occult, Speed wings, Elfire, Energy drop and the longsword gotten. I killed all the enemies on turn 7, but the ravens were out of reach, and wouldn't retreat >_>

Oscar used the energy drop.

Edited by Nobody

@Nobody: 50 BEXP after every map to every unit, excluding Titania. This is in addition to the one time BEXP dump in the BEXP table.

I'm still not sure I understand. So, for instance, before chapter 9, could I give Ike 50 EXP and Soren 50 EXP? Or would I have to distribute 50 BEXP between the two of them?

I'm still not sure I understand. So, for instance, before chapter 9, could I give Ike 50 EXP and Soren 50 EXP? Or would I have to distribute 50 BEXP between the two of them?

You can give 50BEXP to each one of them. 50 BEXP to Ike and 50BEXP to Soren.

Chapter 14: 3/84

Oscar rushed to the boss. Titania followed to help clean things in his way and help me view through the fog. Mordecai got the spirit dust and Volke/zihark/ike killed things for XP.

Chapter 15: 6/90

Thanks to Mordecai, this chapter didn't take 469345869045690 turns to beat. He smited Oscar every turn, who was able to kill Muarin after 3 rounds of fight. I got the physic staff, boots and the Silver blade.

Chapter 16: 6/96

Oscar (who got the boots) rushed to the boss, Titania + Ike following him. I could have seized a turn before, but I decided to get the Full guard with Volke. I gave a speedwing to titania and another to Tormod (alongside a spirit dust)

Chapter 17-1: 3/99

Oscar went to the north. Everyone else handled the southern part of the map.

Chapter 17-2: 4/103

Oscar went to the east, to escape. Mordecai smited him through the swamp. The other units killed some enemies in the west to get exp. I think that if I could chose the positions before the beginning of the map, it would have been a 3 turns clear =/

Chapter 17-3: 10/113

Oscar cleaned the southern part of the map. Everyone else stayed on the north and killed the enemies there. Rhys and Zihark promoted.

Chapter 17-4 : 3/116

Oscar rushed to oliver. In the first turn, Rhys used ward on mordecai, so he could survive the fire mages, and mordecai smited Oscar, which made me avoid the swamp. Thus, the 3 turn victory was possible.

Edited by Nobody

Nope. You can do whatever you want with them.

oh thank god

[spoiler=Log]Chapter 5: 6/29

Defense chapter.

Really starting to regret not saving any statboosters for Soren. He's way too squishy and not dodgy/speedy enough. >.>

Chapter 6: 6/35

Titania killed most of the northern enemies while Soren and Ike hid in the trees for a turn. Then Titania killed the enemies on the western bridge, then carried Ike across it. She dropped him close to one of the two stationary soldiers and parked in front of Emil on Turn 5. Titania killed Emil on Turn 6 and Ike escaped.

Soren is still too squishy for my liking. >.<

Chapter 7: 10/45

Titania killed the Boss on turn 10. Routed on turn 10.

Titania barely survived this. She was down to 1 HP at one point. O_O

Soren is still squishy, but he's slowly getting more useful.

Chapter 8: 8/53

Gave Ike and Soren their allotted BEXP dump.

Recruited Illyana on Turn 7 because why not.

Killed Kamura on Turn 8.

Chapter 9: 9/62

Titania went north and killed some dudes while Ike and squishy followed Lethe and Mordecai south. After Turn 4 I had Titania come south and Lethe/Mordecai go north to protect the villages. They killed Nedata, and Titania and Soren killed Kotaff on Turn 8. Marcia was recruited on Turn 7.

Edited by shinpichu

Chapter 18: 9/125

Oscar rushed to the area where the crows spam, but they wouldn't attack him.

Chapter 19: 2/127

Mordecai smited Oscar. Oscar and Titania went to the north. Titania killed a myrmidon blocking the way and Oscar killed the boss.

Chapter 20: 3/130

Mordecai smited Tanith, who rushed to the boss. Titania went to the village to the north, and Oscar went to the one in the south. Tormod, who got Shade and promoted during the chapter, was ready to use Meteor on the boss, since normally tanith would left him with 1 HP after 2 rounds of combat, but it wasn't necessary because Tanith got a crit <3. Provoke, Rescue and Smite gotten.

Oh, Tanith got a robe and a dragon shield before the chapter

Edited by Nobody

• 1 month later...

Wow it's been a while. But I got my Wii out of storage and I thought I'd continue the Draft. Hopefully this doesn't count as necro'ing

Chapter 10: 8/70
No stealth for me. Opened Sephiran's and Nephenee's cell doors. Killed Danomill on turn 7. Got the Javelin and Short Axe on Turn 8.
Chapter 11: 7/77
Sent Titania north through the BK house while Ike, Soren, and Neph huddled up near the central village. Killed Mackoya on Turn 5, got the Elwind on Turn 7.
Chapter 12: 8/85
Jill get. Killed Seeker on Turn 8.
Chapter 13: 8/93
Sent Titania ahead to kill Norris.
Soren makes it to D Staves. Got all the treasure here somehow! Ended the chapter on turn 8.

Chapter 14: 8/101

Got all the villages and Makalov. Would've finished on turn 7, but Titania and the Boss kept missing. >.< Neph got the kill on the boss.
Chapter 15: 9/110
Got the Physic, Guard, and White Gem. Recruited Stefan with Lethe.
Chapter 16: 10/120
Promoted Neph with a Master Seal at the start. Got Danved and the Full Guard. Neph killed the boss.
Chapter 17-1: 4/124
Chapter 17-2: 4/128
Sent Jill to arrive while the others took care of some enemies to the west.
Chapter 17-3: 10/138
Jill finally gets promoted.
Chapter 17-4: 9/147
Jill took care of Loliver. She also got the Adept Scroll and the Armourslayer, plus 3 levels.
Edited by shinpichu

• 1 year later...

So yeah, I decided that I want to beat this draft, but my wii is away and the Wii U can't play GameCube games, so I'm restarting it on dolphin.

[spoiler=Chapters 1 to 10]Prologue - 4/4
Ike killed Boyd on enemy phase of turn 1 and Greil on turn 4.

Chapter 1 - 3/7
Oscar got some kills, Titania grabbed the Steel sword and went up alongside Ike, killed the boss on EP2 and got the seraph robe on PP3

Chapter 2 - 4/11
Oscar handled the bandits on the left part of the map, while Ike went right. After killing every one on the left side of the map, Oscar went to the right to help Ike. When Titania arrived she went to the boss and killed him and the other enemies next to him.

Chapter 3 - 3/14
Titania rushed to the boss, while Ike stayed on the south, so the enemies there wouldn't attack gatrie, who rescued shinnon. Ike used the seraph robe and got the elixir on the last turn.

Chapter 4 - 2/16
Titania rushed to the boss. Ike tanked some enemies in the south. The undrafted units + Rhys went to the northeast.

Chapter 5 - 6/22
Ike and Oscar hold the chokepoint in the south. Titania cleaned the west and then went to the boss. She used the speedwing on turn 1.

Chapter 6 - 5/27
Titania Rescued Ike and they went to kill the boss. Oscar stayed in the north, killing enemies.

Chapter 7 – 8/35
Ike and Oscar went to the right, Titania went to the left. In the last turn oscar got the armorslayer.

Chapter 8 – 8/43
Ike, Titania and Oscar were more than enough for protecting the chokepoints. Wrys healed them

Chapter 9 – 5/48
Ike, Oscar and Titania rushed to the boss

Chapter 10 - 3/51

Ike, Titania and Oscar rushed to the boss. Mordecai used a laguz stone on turn 1 and then Smited Titania, who was holding Ike, on turn 2 and she dropped him relatively close to the escape point. On turn 3 Mordecai killed an enemy blocking Oscar's way, Oscar killed one blocking Ike's way and titania killed the unit on the escape point, from which Ike escaped.

Edited by Nobody

Chapter 11 - 5/56

Titania and Oscar rushed to the escape point. Ike and Volke stayed in the south to clean it from enemies, get some levels and the draconshield. Mordecai helped them agroed enemies in order to prevent Rhys, Ike and Volke from dying and then on the last turn recruited Zihark, who got the killer lance. I managed to get the master seal, which I used to promote Oscar after the end of the chapter. I gave him axes.

Chapter 12 - 8/64

Without a flier, there wasn't much for me to do.

Chapter 13 - 7/71

Astrid + knight ward, gatrie, and all the items gotten. By turn 6 I had already routed the map (except the crows) and gotten all the itens, thanks to Volke, Mordecai, Titania, Oscar and chest keys.

Chapter 14: 3/74

Oscar rushed to the boss. Titania followed to help clean things in his way and help me view through the fog. Zihark got the Spirit Dust and killed some stuff. Volke killed stuff as well, Mordecai smited people and Rhys used Torch.

Chapter 15: 5/79

Mordecai Smited Oscar every turn, and he reached Muarim on turn 5, finishing him after 2 rounds of combat (PP + EP). Volke got the Boots, the Silver Blade, Physic and Shine. After the chapter, I gave Oscar the boots and Tormod the Spirit Dust.

Chapter 16: 5/84

Oscar Ferried Ike to the boss, and Titania ferried Volke to the treasure, while holding a Chest Key. I got both the draconshield and the full guard.

Edited by Nobody

Chapter 17-1: 2/86

I gave Oscar an Energy Drop before the chapter started so he could one round the soldier in the north with a spear. He rushed there and everyone else cleared the south.

Chapter 17-2: 4/90

Oscar went to the east, to escape. Mordecai smited him through the swamp. The other units killed some enemies in the west to get exp.

Chapter 17-3: 10/100

Oscar cleaned the southern part of the map. Everyone else stayed on the north and killed the enemies there.

Chapter 17-4: 3/103

Mordecai Smited Oscar through the Swamp and then on the next turn killed a knight on his way. The other units killed enemies for EXP and Oscar finished Oliver on Turn 3.

Chapter 18: 7/110

I gave Tanith a robe and a dracoshield before the chapter. Tanith, Titania and Oscar rushed to the area with the crows, while killing everything in the way. Mordecai Smited people. Everyone else stayed behind and Volke got Wrath.

Chapter 19: 2/112

Mordecai Smited Oscar on turn 1. Tanith, Titania and Oscar rushed torwards the boss. On turn 2 Titania and Tanith killed enemies on Oscar's way and he One rounded the boss.

Chapter 20: 3/115

Tanith rushed to the boss. Tormod had to use Meteor to finish him, since Tanith left him with 1 HP. Oscar got Rescue and Titania got Smite.

Chapter 21: 6/121

Tanith rescued Rhys, Oscar rescued Ike. Tanith dropped Rhys on the other side of the river and he rescued Oscar and then he went to the boss, dropping Ike with a laguz slayer in front of her. Oscar finished her with a forged hand axe. Tanith managed to get a brave sword with a Chest Key. I sent everyone else to the north to get the energy drop. After the chapter I gave the energy drop to tanith.

Chapter 22: 2/123

Titania, Tanith and Oscar went to the north. Everyone else went to the west. I managed to get the spirit dust, which I gave to Rhys. I also gave another Draconshield to Tanith after the chapter.

Chapter 23: 5/128

On turn one, Volke, Tormod and Ulki shoved Rhys, Rhys rescued Tanith, Mordecai smited Tanith, Oscar killed an enemy blocking her way, She killed another enemy and moved as far west as she could. Titania rescued Rhys. On turn two, Ike moved torwards Oscar, Oscar rescued Ike and moved Torwards Tanith, Tanith took Ike and went to the west again. Tanith and Ike went torwards Petrine. She was down after a fight with Tanith and another with Ike. On the next turn Ike seized.

Chapter 24: 3/131

Rhys Rescued Oscar,mordecai smited Oscar, Oscar went to the northwest. On the next turn Rhys rescued Mordecai and he smitted oscar again. Tanith went to get the northern village.

Edited by Nobody