Games you wish would get a sequel

Dwarfishh

I'd take a Radiata stories 2 the only issue is which path do you make.. canon?

Non-human path of course! :P

Honestly, they could just make two separate paths if they can't decide; as much as I dislike the Human Path (don't get me wrong, it was fun to play, but the story was painful to watch), I'm still curious to see what happens to Jack after he leaves and where he ventures off to. There was mention of a far-off land where Nix and Sonata originated from and I'd like to see the world expand. Or better yet, if making a path canon is too much of an issue, they could give us a prequel story of Elwen, her adventures with the hero Alfred and her dealings with the fairy creatures like Parsec; I find it a travesty that so much is hinted about her past yet we never really find out about those things and other secrets that are present in Tottaus.

I dunno, every time I replay this game, I find one more plot thread that I wish could've been explained more, but an awful lot of world lore is left in the dark...

Non-human path of course! :P

Honestly, they could just make two separate paths if they can't decide; as much as I dislike the Human Path (don't get me wrong, it was fun to play, but the story was painful to watch), I'm still curious to see what happens to Jack after he leaves and where he ventures off to. There was mention of a far-off land where Nix and Sonata originated from and I'd like to see the world expand. Or better yet, if making a path canon is too much of an issue, they could give us a prequel story of Elwen, her adventures with the hero Alfred and her dealings with the fairy creatures like Parsec; I find it a travesty that so much is hinted about her past yet we never really find out about those things and other secrets that are present in Tottaus.

I dunno, every time I replay this game, I find one more plot thread that I wish could've been explained more, but an awful lot of world lore is left in the dark...

Very true, but doesn't the non-human path pretty much end with genocide (then again I guess both semi kinda do) With Jack and Ridley as an Adam and Eve basically. That's what I remember anyways by the implications

Streets of Rage

;_;

You know, is it really so hard for SEGA to make something like the Streets of Rage Remake that they put down? That game was brilliant.

Let's see...

- Ace Attorney Investigations 3 (and I hope it is released overseas)

- Sonic Generations 2 (not exactly with that name, but with the same concept)

- Maverick Hunter X2 (I know it will never happen, but still...)

- Megaman ZX 3 (same as above)

- Summon Night: Swordcraft Story 3 (or 4, idk)

- Sonic Drift 3 (screw the Sonic & SEGA thing, I want all the characters from the Sonic franchise on it)

F-Zero, ideally with a track editor and online play.

Elder Scrolls VI would be nice, especially if it's in a region that wasn't seen much before.

Heard Killing Floor 2 is in the works, but there's not too much info about it.

Ys games are pretty nice. Adol is always going for adventures, or perhaps something between Origins and the main games.

With a new Doom and Wolfenstein coming out soon, will Quake get a 5th iteration.

- Summon Night: Swordcraft Story 3 (or 4, idk)

I'm afraid that the Summon Night series has been reduced to a mobile series. Which sucks. Also, it would be Swordcraft Story 4

I'd like to see a sequel to...

Summon Night: Twin Age(screw what I said, Summon Night should come back)

F-Zero

Klonoa

Starfox(like, what really happens after the Aparoids)

Breath of Fire

Super Metroid

Tails Adventure

NiGHTS 3

While NiGHTS 1 and 2 did have flaws, I still think the NiGHTS series has much untapped potential. I'm sure Retro Studios would make a killer NiGHTS game if Sega let them use the IP.

Klonoa 3

The Klonoa games are underrated 2D platformers that beat the snot out of the New Super Mario Bros series.

Sin and Punishment 3

Sin and Punishment 2 is one the best games I've ever played.

New Bangai-O game

After finishing Bangai-O HD: Missile Fury, I acquired Bangai-O Spirits and crushed it as well. I need MORE!

New F-Zero game

Thanks to F-Zero GX, I no longer play Mario Kart. Unfortunately, Mario Kart always outsells it 10-to-1. Shame.

Kirby Air Ride 2

Unlike F-Zero GX, Kirby Air Ride didn't bomb at retail. Critics hate it, but honestly, it's fantastic, and unlike F-Zero GX it's extremely easy to play.

It's a lot like Mario Kart, but with funner modes, lots of replay value, and none of the powerups are stupidly broken like the blue shell.

Edited by Zera

^ Retro is pretty solidly in Nintendo's pocket, innit?

But heck, if it was for a Nintendo console, then maybe...

Another Kirby Air Ride seconded, and though I've never played F-zero, I'd be more than willing to give it a shot.

Kirby Air Ride was great, I can't imagine why critics didn't like it.

Another Kirby Air Ride seconded, and though I've never played F-zero, I'd be more than willing to give it a shot.

Kirby Air Ride was great, I can't imagine why critics didn't like it.

After Mario Kart: Double Dash and F-Zero GX, most critics viewed Kirby Air Ride as a gimmick; a hyper casual, dumbed down racer.

What they didn't realize is that while the controls are simple (one control stick, one button), they still allowed for a good deal of skill, while making the game vastly more accessible.

Valkyrie Profile 3.

Valkyrie Profile 3: Hrist, please!

They made this. It's called Lightning Returns. I really hope tri-Ace starts working on their own series again (and a VP3 release wouldn't hurt!).

We need more Layton game, either pure Layton Game, or Layton VS Ace Attorney.
And by that, I mean we need more story with Hershel Layton as a protagonist.

Because it's one of the best hero ever made, and we needs more heroes like him.

• 2 weeks later...