Yugioh TCG is still pretty interest

Junkhead

Also, I'm liek, very out of date in this game. Most of my cards are from the first generation and around/over ten years old.

They're pretty good condition, though.

I tried getting into it and have like two binders worth of cards from when I was younger but like, I don't think I ever got the hang of the rules or anything to make a deck out of, plus they keep adding new things like xyz summoning making it even more confusing-- Not that I have anyone around to play and learn with, but still. Most of my cards are from older packs as well, from around the original to GX era.

Now I just admire the card artwork rather than caring about the actual game ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I used to play a lot. I think I could probably pick it back up if I wanted to (A lot of my friends still play it), but I never had the best deck (E-Hero w/ only a single Polymerization).

I tried getting into it and have like two binders worth of cards from when I was younger but like, I don't think I ever got the hang of the rules or anything to make a deck out of, plus they keep adding new things like xyz summoning making it even more confusing-- Not that I have anyone around to play and learn with, but still. Most of my cards are from older packs as well, from around the original to GX era.

Now I just admire the card artwork rather than caring about the actual game ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Yeah, I've been sort of like that my self- And I HAVE tried to get into it, but lost interest in it...and now I'm back.

It is confusing, with these new, strange monsters and stuff.

The artworks are gorgeous.

I love my Red Eyes mini collection. c,:

I still have my yu gi oh cards. It was such a big fad 10 years ago or so (wow, i feel so old!)

Everyone in school had those cards

Yah it was like that.

I didn't even really play back then...I thought Atk points was EVERYTHING.

"Nowadays"? And what do you mean, on just one card? I see good cards at liek $10 (or less) on eBay.

I remember the Egyptian Gawd Cards costed that, each. Back then, in 2003-2004...and they aren't even tournament-legal, IIRC.

"Nowadays"? And what do you mean, on just one card? I see good cards at liek $10 (or less) on eBay.

I remember the Egyptian Gawd Cards costed that, each. Back then, in 2003-2004...and they aren't even tournament-legal, IIRC.

Good card =\= broken card.

Even back then, there were some REALLY expensinve cards. I imagine nowadays it must be even worse

Edited by Nobody

Right now, there's a card called Evilswarm Exciton Knight that goes for like $80.

It's not even that good IMO. His effect is if your opponent has more cards on the field and in their hand than you do, you can destroy all cards on the field (except itself). Except then you can't deal any damage that turn.

While stuff like Judgment Dragon and Black Rose can blow up the field way easier and don't prevent you from attacking so...

Also IIRC Dark Armed Dragon used to go for $200 a copy soooo

Basically YGO nowadays is people spending $50+ on a single marginally-useful card and people turning monsters into sexy anime girls.

I regret this. I regret this soooo much.

I could have spent all that money on something more useful.

IKNzOVs.jpg

...and the only thing I have to show for it are three banned cards and a mat.

Edited by shadowofchaos

IKNzOVs.jpg

...and the only thing I have to show for it are three banned cards and a mat.

like, i understand being a collector

but why 3 of the same card?

Do they fuse into another card or something?

Also, how many white dragons are there now in YGO?

Mine are all from around 10 years ago too, wow

I stopped paying attention after GX, after fusion I have no idea what new mechanics were added

Yeah, same. I lost interest around GX.

But I think fusions were always there, weren't they? I remember some pretty old fusion cards

Edited by Nobody

I wish I had more people to play with, but I still love Yu-Gi-Oh. I wish there was a good Yu-Gi-Oh game though, one I could play on my 3DS preferably. I found synchros were a cool idea, to add something to the original formula, but Xyz is just makes for more clutter.

Edited by Knight

I wish I had more people to play with, but I still love Yu-Gi-Oh. I wish there was a good Yu-Gi-Oh game though, one I could play on my 3DS preferably. I found synchros were a cool idea, to add something to the original formula, but Xyz is just makes for more clutter.

Same here. If they put XYZ on a handheld, I'd be able to give it a try, and determine whether or not I want to use what little disposable income I have to get back into the game.

Xyz are pretty cool since they give some decks more options since not every deck can make use of Fusions and Synchros and most archetypes for the most part have monsters that are the same level anyway.

But then crap like Evilswarm Ophion happened being one of the biggest offenders since it completely kills any deck that relies on summoning level 5 or higher monsters so have fun with that and it's millions of cards that protect it and its 2550 atk points.

Edited by Ein

If anything you could try Devpro.

You'd have to install it (gasp!) but pretty much every card effect is automated so you don't have to worry about ruling disputes are null, unlike Dueling Network.

Also you can customize the crap out of it so it's awesome.

IKNzOVs.jpg

Well, they are Ultimate Rare, which is pretty... rare. I swear, I've only got a single Ultimate Rare and it's a freaking spell card (Skyscraper 2, IIRC).

Also, that bottom card.

I'd try DevPRO but people wouldn't be patient enough to wait for me.

In fact, I've tried it once and that kind of did happen. That's the last time I've ever played......