What happens if Dew dies before chapter 4?

Nobody

What happens if Dew dies before lowering the bridge in chapter 4? Do you get stuck and unable to beat the game? Is there any other way to lower the bridge? Or do you get a game over when he dies?

See that mage with a long range tome (Blizzard, IIRC) standing in the mountains? They're traversable by promoted and some foot units. It'll take forever but waddle Sigurd up through there. You can get across the river to those mountains with the bridge near the village on the little island where the river splits.

Edited by L95

See that mage with a long range tome (Blizzard, IIRC) standing in the mountains? They're traversable by promoted and some foot units. It'll take forever but waddle Sigurd up through there. You can get across the river to those mountains with the bridge near the village on the little island where the river splits.

oh, i see.

Thanks.

I actually thought the game would be unbeatable haha

Edited by Nobody

Anyway, how the fuck you can know that Dew can open a bridge.

Indeed, there is villages you can visit, but nobody cares at all, and these goddamit bandits come to pillage it in no second.

Life is unfaiiir

Indeed, there is villages you can visit, but nobody cares at all, and these goddamit bandits come to pillage it in no second.

Life is unfaiiir

Because Dew is the true master of Unlocking.

To be perfectly honest.Because Shin and Horace told me

Life is unfaiiir

I spent like 25 turns trying to figure out what to do to cross the river lol.

All the enemies on to other side had been killed by Fury/javelins/mages and Fury had saved the village.

I just decided to look on the internet what to do and then realized what Dew had to do.

Edited by Nobody

I porbably read it on the internet too.

Though, didn't Dew or one of the villagers amkes some off handed comments about it ? Memories are kinda fuzzy...

The villagers do in fact tell you just that.

Villager:

The drawbridge over Thove River is under the control of Lord Maios.

If it's not down, and you don't have a key, you're not getting across.

But I bet if you had someone handy along like a thief, you might be able get it down.

oh, i see.

Thanks.

I actually thought the game would be unbeatable haha

Well even after you've taken Thove, you'll still need to traverse the mountain between home castle & Castle Silessia which as mentioned before only doable by promoted horsies and some foot units.