I Can't Believe It's not SFMM4! - Game Over

BBM

what I am confused about is that elieson mentions that he cannot confirm that he received a medkit from iris is what I think he was trying to say on post 501. What do you mean by you cannot "confirm this". Also if you indeed received something from iris as that post seems to imply what the heck is iris doing by going around and giving items to her scumreads?

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

also refa stop ignoring me and answer my question on how you knew iris would claim ED2,

Random talk: you know you should back out of mafia when you start having dreams about editing posts and getting modkilled

Random talk: you know you should back out of mafia when you start having dreams about editing posts and getting modkilled

~hugs~

Unless you're scum; scum gets no hugs.

what I am confused about is that elieson mentions that he cannot confirm that he received a medkit from iris is what I think he was trying to say on post 501. What do you mean by you cannot "confirm this". Also if you indeed received something from iris as that post seems to imply what the heck is iris doing by going around and giving items to her scumreads?

I read it as Elie trying to softclaim "I may or may not have investigated Iris N1," which makes more sense given that they were scumreading each other.

I already did. I just quoted GP's original message.

And you have a sarcastic answer. It's not as though there is a way to explain why Refa said that he knew, sans claiming scum or saying that it was a mistake in wording.

sorry must have missed it, apologize for sounding stupid but don't really understand your post, what are you trying to imply with that post?

EDIT: GP replied.

Hmm well that is interesting but if elie did indeed receive something from iris something will definitely not add up as again, what is a townie doing by giving items to a scumread. Also apparently refa's post was a sarcastic answer? I suck at detecting sarcasm but try to answer the above question refa. Will try to have a content ready post soon.

Elie said he might have received the item, not that he did receive the item.

Also I already answered the question and there's nothing else to say about it.

VOTALS

FFM (4) - Kopfjager, Euklyd, Refa, Darros

Eukyld (2) - Elieson, Iris

Iris (1) - Green Poet

Refa (1) - Junko

Polydeuces (1) - FFM

Kopfjager (3) - Eclipse, Shinori, Polydeuces

Not Voting (0) - None

With 12 players alive, it takes 7 votes to hammer and 4 to lynch at deadline. You have 41 hours and 35 minutes remaining. Phase ends on Thursday May 1st at 5 PM EST (10 PM GMT).

Edited by BBM

sorry must have missed it, apologize for sounding stupid but don't really understand your post, what are you trying to imply with that post?

He's intentionally avoiding the question. "Why would I ask Iris to claim when she was going to claim ED2 anyway" is either said by a townie with a legitimate townread on Iris who's using a lazy reason/lapse in judgment to defend it, or a slipping mafioso, like I'd initially pointed out.

Also I already answered the question and there's nothing else to say about it.

So that's all we're getting out of him. If you think it's enough of a reason for you to keep your vote on Refa, then by all means, go ahead.

That being said, if it gets near phase end and neither Refa nor Iris are viable lynches, we'll have to consolidate.

Current lynch priority is Iris > Refa >>> Poly > Darros >>> Wen > FFM >>> other people >>> me.

Seriously now, though.

I don't understand why FFM is the leading wagon when:

-We can use this phase lynching someone who is actually likely scum based on night actions and roles rather than questionable/newb plays. . . as that's all I'm seeing the cases on FFM being built around.

-Darros' result will possibility tell us tomorrow whom FFM visited; if we find that he visited either Eury or bear, then we can proceed and lynch him with certainty.

What I'm saying is, there's a good chance we'll waste Darros' investigation if we lynch FFM today. So clearly you should all sheep me and vote Iris.

Alright, immediate thoughts with this "new" information:

-FFM is looking scummier; a reflexive rolebomber is far scummier than the reflexive roleblocker I'd initially misread him to be. This should've been claimed D1, especially since FFM was a very good doc target last night. And in that vein, it's highly suspect that FFM isn't dead right now.

-Darros is actually looking scummier to me as well, as his claim sets up an easy fakeclaim that also incriminates FFM by virtue of having an inherently scummy role. It absolves him from having to deliver night action results in the future as well. Conversely, it's possible that they're scumbuddies.

I suppose I might be willing to consolidate against FFM if it comes to it at phase end? Ugh. . .

Yeah, as did mine. I targeted FFM last night, ftr.

Wait, why are you claiming this now as opposed to when Darros and FFM first made their claims? If you're scum considering fakeclaiming rolebombed doc/investigative, this is a very convenient lifeline. . .