The Serenes Forest Awards Mark II

Mufasa

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I WAS NOT DIRECTING IT AT A SINGLE PERSON. ALL OF THE "WHY AM I NOT NOMINATED FOR THIS!?" AND "IM A NICE PERSON!" IS ANNOYING AND THE EASIEST WAY TO THWART ALL OF THAT IS TO MAKE THE NOMINATIONS PM'S SO NO ONE KNOWS WHAT ANYONE ELSE SAID SO WE DONT HAVE TO SEE "What thats fucking bull shit this person is obviously better than that person!"

And that would be the most annoying thing in the topic right now.

How about I end all this by adding Cym, Des, and Kiryn to most friendly huh? If enough people are nominating them. <_<

thats not the point the awards are too biased and people who really deserve to be up there should and some people there dont deserve to be there

And that would be the most annoying thing in the topic right now.

How about I end all this by adding Cym, Des, and Kiryn to most friendly huh? If enough people are nominating them. <_<

then i must say that you are quite the ignorant one.

I WAS NOT DIRECTING IT AT A SINGLE PERSON. ALL OF THE "WHY AM I NOT NOMINATED FOR THIS!?" AND "IM A NICE PERSON!" IS ANNOYING AND THE EASIEST WAY TO THWART ALL OF THAT IS TO MAKE THE NOMINATIONS PM'S SO NO ONE KNOWS WHAT ANYONE ELSE SAID SO WE DONT HAVE TO SEE "What thats fucking bull shit this person is obviously better than that person!"

This. Seriously listening to people whine and bitch isn't on my list of actvities tonight or tomorrow, and the next, and the next day, and the next day, and the next day, and the next day, and the next day

this whole serenes forest awards thing is sorta kinda dumb don't you think it is after all just fake and it doesn't matter whether you get nominated or win or lose its fake!

._. It sure seemed like it was directed towards me. . .

This. Seriously listening to people whine and bitch isn't on my list of actvities tonight or tomorrow, and the next, and the next day, and the next day, and the next day, and the next day, and the next day

WHINE

BITCH

WHINE

BITCH

WHINE

BITCH

WHINE

BITCH

WHINE

BITCH

this whole serenes forest awards thing is sorta kinda dumb don't you think it is after all just fake and it doesn't matter whether you get nominated or win or lose its fake!

Good point.

Also Cym MaSu's comment was directed twoard everyone. Not you

well last time it was fun but then again last time we had like 100 fewer members.........and its just a fun activity.

I say we...

Delete the entire current list of nominees, have people send in a list of 3 nominees for each category, and Lyle picks from those.

I think we have someone intelligent in the boards. =D

No but in all seriousness, this sounds good, but I think 3 nominations is pretty... eeeeeeeeeh. I say keep it to 1 nomination per category per user, and keep the list private until voting comes into play.

EDIT: Doom, gtfo. If you want me to be like a Smash Boards user, it ain't gonna happen. Everyone I've seen on there is an elitist prick, I've not once seen someone nice on there. And I'm not a fan of being an elitist prick, thanks.

Edited by xX_Wasure_Xx

thats not the point the awards are too biased and people who really deserve to be up there should and some people there dont deserve to be there

That's what this whole topic is for Doom.

._. It sure seemed like it was directed towards me. . .

Cym, we all know you're very kind. No one here intends any spite towards you. And if they do, they're an asshole. And not the cool kind of asshole. Like Hika and Serene. The bad kind. Like: LEWIS BLACK.

*Damns Lewis Black to the deepest depths of Hell.*

I say we...

Delete the entire current list of nominees, have people send in a list of 3 nominees for each category, and Lyle picks from those.

lets just go with this idea, lyle don't post anything untill you have all the nominees for each category and ignore every post that criticizes what you picked

you know for people who hat smash boards you should try to be like them. they have awards and NO ONE FIGHTS!!!!! maybe we should be like them

DON'T EVEN START CABOOSE

Sorry I mean Doom. Force of habit

I think we have someone intelligent in the boards. =D

No but in all seriousness, this sounds good, but I think 3 nominations is pretty... eeeeeeeeeh. I say keep it to 1 nomination per category per user, and keep the list private until voting comes into play.

That would pretty much be their vote.

Cym, we all know you're very kind. No one here intends any spite towards you. And if they do, they're an asshole. And not the cool kind of asshole. Like Hika and Serene. The bad kind. Like: LEWIS BLACK.

I was gonna make a huge attempt to start a war and then leave when you guys got into it, but since you said that I've decided against it.

Fox's idea is pretty cool though.

*facepalms* For once could you please stop thinking the worst of me!?

Oh, sorry.

It's not that. . . it's just that I was wondering why you guys thought I was unfriendly. . . I don't mind not being nominated. . . it was just what you and Masu said that bothered me. >_<

i say we make a new thread and start over with a secret juding panel and lyle and the anonomus pm nominations

I say you stop giving bull shit suggestions no one is going to do.

Oh, sorry.

It's not that. . . it's just that I was wondering why you guys thought I was unfriendly. . . I don't mind not being nominated. . . it was just what you and Masu said that bothered me. >_<

we didnt say at all that you were unfriendly, we just said that there are some that we see to be more friendly than you in our eyes.