The Serenes Forest Awards Mark II

Mufasa

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:Hmm:

Can Pie and I be nominated for 'Most Mature Youngster' (or something along those lines)

EDIT: Lyle, you didn't put me in the sig section either D:

Edited by AngelOfDeath

:D Yay!

Actually I added him to something else.

Well....half of it.

Can I be nominated for cutest?

Not with a Bo-bo-bobbobobbobobobobbobobobobo whatever the hell it is avatar.

:Hmm:

Can Pie and I be nominated for 'Most Mature Youngster' (or something along those lines)

EDIT: Lyle, you didn't put me in the sig section either D:

You know, I think we have too many people for best sig. We're gonna have to cut it down. Starting probably with those on best graphic artist since the two are connected.

Name another person with a Bo-bobo related name, let alone another person who knows what Bo-bobo is all about!

Well...that could be applied to many things...such as....

Name another person with a Lyle Dayek related name, let alone another person who knows what Lyle Dayek is all about!

Name another person with a Bo-bobo related name, let alone another person who knows what Bo-bobo is all about!

If it's related to something like that, it probably isn't original. I don't know that show, so I can't say for sure. But see, for mine, I came up with Redfoxoffire and The Fourth Fox, and eventually Fourth Fox of Fire completely from my own imagination. Where did Kintenbo come from?

*Didn't know Kintenbo was a name of a character.*

That's not original though. Original is something you come up with on your own. Out of nowhere.

And my name fits well, but I don't want to really put myself up there. Seems kinda vain to me.

Where did Kintenbo come from?

Oh, he's a fusion character that showed up in the Manga. The Anime didn't exactly make it through the whole series. It stopped at episode 76, which was halfway through the first series of Bo-bobo. The second was called Shinsetsu Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo.

Anyway, I guess there isn't anything up there that I'd fit in.

Now that I think about it, I might make it for biggest Linda fanboy, even though I never really express it. Do you have to be actively mentioning the character to qualify as a fanboy?

Now that I think about it, I might make it for biggest Linda fanboy, even though I never really express it. Do you have to be actively mentioning the character to qualify as a fanboy?

Yeah. Sorry dude.

Thing is, no one would vote for you. Even if you are, if no one knows it, there's no way you'll win. Sorry.... I feel like I'm shooting down everything you say.

Thing is, no one would vote for you. Even if you are, if no one knows it, there's no way you'll win. Sorry.... I feel like I'm shooting down everything you say.

Imma gonna go emo now

Good point. I might need to change that, I've gotten around to post Linda pictures though. *in my Oliver topic*

. . .

Who said that we were. . . ?

No one really. I just sorta tossed it on there for lols. I thought we needed another couple, and I saw that you two talked a lot, so I figured why not?

Would I be able to nominate myself for the contribution award? I've always ensured my posts aren't spam, and of decent quality... (eg. not just consisting of "lol" and "wtf?" etc.) But I wouldn't mind if I wasn't placed on it.

Would I be able to nominate myself for the contribution award? I've always ensured my posts aren't spam, and of decent quality... (eg. not just consisting of "lol" and "wtf?" etc.) But I wouldn't mind if I wasn't placed on it.

Sure. I think you deserve that. *Adds.*