Mufasa

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i nominate myself for everything

XD

I might put you up for best sig. But not tonight. I'm going to bed. Thus, I will close the topic for now as to avoid a SL of posts for me to readthrough tomorrow.

Sorry. Keep your ideas in your head till I open this up again

The hell? I've been the most active since the very first day, I should definitely be up there.

And my original name was Redfoxoffire, then The Fourth Fox, then combined to Fourth Fox of Fire, FYI.

And if I'd kept DMG a bit longer, I bet I would have been there for best avatar. I won it last time, though, so it's fine. But in any case... can I nominate myself on that account?

Edited by Fox

The hell? I've been the most active since the very first day, I should definitely be up there.

And my original name was Redfoxoffire, then The Fourth Fox, then combined to Fourth Fox of Fire, FYI.

And if I'd kept DMG a bit longer, I bet I would have been there for best avatar. I won it last time, though, so it's fine. But in any case... can I nominate myself on that account?

I'll add you for most active. I'm not sure about avatar though, since it was made by Princess. And would you like me to change the original name thing to something?

Oh BTW:

GASP!!!!! My internet was gone till like.....now.

I'll add you for most active. I'm not sure about avatar though, since it was made by Princess. And would you like me to change the original name thing to something?

Oh BTW:

GASP!!!!! My internet was gone till like.....now.

I meant for DMG, but it really is no big deal.

The name thing isn't big deal either, it's just that Redfoxoffire is the original.

Nominate me for the best mapper

I nominate myself for best sig and person least likely to get an award lawl

Edited by AngelOfDeath

I meant for DMG, but it really is no big deal.

The name thing isn't big deal either, it's just that Redfoxoffire is the original.

Hm. True. But I meant original as in original idea. Like, you didn't take it from an existing character or place. Like the name 'Nightmare' (With no disrespect intended to Nightmare himself.) isn't really an original name.

im not nominated for best sig?

In my opinion, it's seems sorta cluttered with Makoto quotes and all. But you can nomnate yourself if you give good reason.

Nominate me for the best mapper

I nominate myself for best sig lawl

I can nominate you for Graphic artist for your maps if you'd like?

And I think I will put you down for sig. Lol.

Hm. True. But I meant original as in original idea. Like, you didn't take it from an existing character or place. Like the name 'Nightmare' (With no disrespect intended to Nightmare himself.) isn't really an original name.

I see. I'm cool.

lyle its two quotes and ive made multiple sigs for people.

dont nominate me i wanna be nominated because i deserve it

and who nominated me for best graphical artist

EDIT so were is funniest

Edited by Doom103

Personally I think this list is good, just expand on some categories that only have one two, or three people in them and try to get four, but that's my thinking

Fine with me :D

KK

lyle its two quotes and ive made multiple sigs for people.

dont nominate me i wanna be nominated because i deserve it

and who nominated me for best graphical artist

EDIT so were is funniest

I got rid of funniest. Well. We did. Me and Bianchi. Everyone here is funny in their own way.

And I'll add you for sig I suppose

I demand to be nominated for Cutest.

XD J/K

And poor Zero isn't nominated for anything. D:

Lol.

*Adds Zero it least likely to win an award.*