The Serenes Forest Awards Mark II

Mufasa

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I really don't care whose nominated for what.

Also before I get the shaft on anything. I encourage everyone to read each story to have a bit less of a biased opinion on who should win it. Cause some stories get the shaft

Is princess on "cutest"?

I dunno. But I contribute innocence to cute IMO. And you know more than anyone that there are more innocent people here then Princess.

So, she's more beautiful then cute. IMO

Wait.... Why am I on "Least likely to get an award" again?

Because you won last time.

You're the biggest loser, which makes you a winner! *Hugs Sven.*

Also before I get the shaft on anything. I encourage everyone to read each story to have a bit less of a biased opinion on who should win it. Cause some stories get the shaft

yah Like Radiance Slumbers by Freohr

I dunno. But I contribute innocence to cute IMO. And you know more than anyone that there are more innocent people here then Princess.

So, she's more beautiful then cute. IMO

Because you won last time.

You're the biggest loser, which makes you a winner! *Hugs Sven.*

*cracks knuckles*

RLY? :lol:

Stop advertising

Emerald_Sven should be on the most sensible list.

Also, it's spelled Zl_Sgii_Nofdl

....We all know what it is. *C&Ps.*

FAGGOT I SAW WHAT YOU DID FOR THE COUPLES! *goes to give you THE ULTIMATE SHAFT for the end of my story*

Lol. It was a joke Masu.

Didn't you see the final note on the first page?

Lol. It was a joke Masu.

Didn't you see the final note on the first page?

oh come on you know me, you should know the second I saw that I dropped everything and went "KILL LYLE" and rushed to attack you.

Stop advertising

....We all know what it is. *C&Ps.*

If I was advertising I'd come out and say it. I'm saying that people should read all of the stories before making an opinion because some haven't read MA's story because he finished it before some of the users were on

At some point tonight, I will be closing this so I don't wind up with 1000 posts when I come back from skewl tomorrow. But then I'll have the whole weeked off. So it's no biggie.

You haven't been around long enough.

*Hugs anyway.*

;_; If I joined right when I found this place, I would've been here two months already

*Hugs*

BTW SONG ILU.

That's why I said it. She knows nothing about sex. Literally.

Okaaaaaaaaaay enough of that thank you.

I don't need to know about your personal lives. Even less about what goes on in the chatroom.

;_; If I joined right when I found this place, I would've been here two months already

*Hugs*

BTW SONG ILU.

*Feels bad.*

I tell you what, in the next story I write, I'll give you a big part. How's that?

*Feels bad.*

I tell you what, in the next story I write, I'll give you a big part. How's that?

Oh, c'mon, you dun have to feel bad or promise me anything, I'm just being immature :'D

I'll like stop posting in this topic thogh since it's probably annoying and I've only been here since like three weeks ago

Oh, c'mon, you dun have to feel bad or promise me anything, I'm just being immature :'D

I'll like stop posting in this topic thogh since it's probably annoying and I've only been here since like three weeks ago

:o

Not at all! *Feels even worse now.*

Anyway whether you want to or not, I'm putting you in my next story.