Virion, Archest of Archers

Virion's partner of choice  

61 members have voted

1. 1. Barring bench and death, who would you pair Virion with?

• Lissa
    • Sully
    • Miriel
    • Maribelle
    • Panne
    • Cordelia
    • Nowi
    • Tharja
    • Olivia
    • Cherche

I paired him up with Sully because I was desperate to pair him up. That happened.

You know, we can all pretty much agree that the Avatar is the best character to pair someone with(please shadowofchaos tell me how you got 2 MUs).

Edited by HeavyBrawlsGuy

Libra. Their child is gr9.

tumblr_ltfx394MJ81qfcqet.gif

Since nobody ever uses Virion seriously

Speak for yourself, chumpy! Virion always has a spot on my team. Always.

Anyway, Cherche cuz Gerome likes Bow Breaker a lot, and they are basically canon. I also like pairing Virion with Lissa, just cuz i like those two together and Owain with blue hair is yes.

Virion isn't a bad unit, but he's a terrible endgame sniper, so I usually put him off to the side.

Paired him with Cherche, then Olivia on my first playthrough. Afterwards, I didn't really care about him.

I really wish Virions combat ability could be on par with his personality, but sadly it isn't, and he often goes to the bench, being a wife-less man.

Edited by Duke of Dozel

You know, we can all pretty much agree that the Avatar is the best character to pair someone with(please shadowofchaos tell me how you got 2 MUs).

Magic.

On topic: Virion should always be paired with magnificence.

1st Cherche

Cherche is by far his best pairing option for the good modifying all around but Res and getting access to Sol is always good for Lunatic. Although, it blows that he cannot get the money saving Armsthrift skill.

2nd Lissa.

Makes her child a great Rally bot, having good Speed and Mag modifier to make him ideal for Dark Knight for the Lifetaker skill, he's best to be a Sage with this pairing. Pass over the Rally Res skill for starts.

3rd Sully

She gets good skill and speed modifying. But...her Def sorta blows, so she should get Pavise and Aegis to solve the issue. She should be a Swordmaster only if your doing a main game only run.

Edited by Dark_Huntress

If I can't bench him or use him as a sacrificial lamb (Although it's a shame he has plot armor so he doesn't technically die), Tharja. I don't use Noire anyways

I never understood why people think Virion being Inigo's father makes sense. Inigo's father support has his dad scolding him for coming to the past just to be popular with girls. I can't see Virion doing that at all since he goes around asking for marriage himself.

Yarne's father support fits way better, imo. I can definitely see Virion's kid accusing him of cheating on his wife.

If I can't bench him or use him as a sacrificial lamb (Although it's a shame he has plot armor so he doesn't technically die)

Geez. It's like you have the same amount of hate for him and Cherche like Airship does for Gerome and Lucina.

I never understood why people think Virion being Inigo's father makes sense. Inigo's father support has his dad scolding him for coming to the past just to be popular with girls. I can't see Virion doing that at all since he goes around asking for marriage himself.

Yarne's father support fits way better, imo. I can definitely see Virion's kid accusing him of cheating on his wife.

Well, I guess it fits in a sense where a philanderer raises a philanderer himself (if that makes sense?).

I heard Virion's and Panne's supports are good, but I haven't seen them yet. The way Yarne accused his father of cheating rubbed me the wrong way, but I suppose it does make more sense if he's accusing Virion.

Yeah, but the reason Inigo is the way he is is because Olivia told him to talk to girls to get over his shyness, so I don't really take the father into account. But each to their own. :P

Yeah, but the reason Inigo is the way he is is because Olivia told him to talk to girls to get over his shyness, so I don't really take the father into account.

And I love Inigo with Chrom's blue hair, and the father support makes so much sense.

Helloooo contradiction.

And no one should anyway. Even if you're looking at your ship.

Because father supports are freaking generic.

Hellooo twisting my words. I meant that I don't take the father into account for why a child is the way they are, not for why the supports happen the way they do. Big difference.