The unbreakable bond between man and wii

Comet

Has been broke, or will be soon, at least for gamecube games. It's occasionally cutting off my GameCube discs of joy, and I'm now left with sorrow for the second time.

:<

no

Dolphin is a free and open-source emulator of Nintendo GameCube, Wii and Triforce that runs on Microsoft Windows, OS X, GNU/Linux, and Android.[2][3][4] It was the first emulator to successfully run commercial Nintendo GameCube and Wii games, and is the only emulator capable of running commercial Wii games. Its name refers to the development codename for the GameCube.[5]

I know about it and have the specs for it but I'll never resort to the bloody dolphins. I'd rather go homebrew anyway.

Edited by Comet

inb4don'thavemoney

Not that any new copies are being manufactured anyway.

My gamecube broke and my wii that could play gamecube broke and my new wii can't play gamecube so I am quite sad ;~;

I would be so sad if that happened. My favorite game ever is a gamecube game and the console had tons of good title. I'm sad for you :'(

Dolphin is a free and open-source emulator of Nintendo GameCube, Wii and Triforce that runs on Microsoft Windows, OS X, GNU/Linux, and Android.[2][3][4] It was the first emulator to successfully run commercial Nintendo GameCube and Wii games, and is the only emulator capable of running commercial Wii games. Its name refers to the development codename for the GameCube.[5]

^^

Dolphin da bess

Still have a working Wii and Gamecube.

My brother's wii just recently started to "eat" GC discs. It accepts the disc into it but then it acts like there is no disc in it and when he hits the eject button the disc wont come out.

My Wii's had flawless performance ever since I got it. I must have some green thumb or something. That or the really old ones are more reliable.

my first wii was an original model and it broke a while ago...