In which I crown an unexpected MVP

why do you hate axes

Nolan always sucks for me.

That somehow spiraled into a hatred of his weapon type.

IIRC the change was BS FE became FE5.

FE4 and before were unaffected.

Edited by Jolteon Archer

NOlan is awesome! He is the best of the shitty Dawn Brigade. And the axe is the strongest physical weapon, although with the lowest hit rate.

Eddie always does better for me, sadly for Nolan. My Nolans are just bad.

I like hit more than Might.

Eddie always does better for me, sadly for Nolan. My Nolans are just bad.

I like hit more than Might.

Nolan is not a classical fighter. He has less HP and strength, but more speed (similar to Othin) and resistance growth. He is pretty balanced. He always turns out very good (mainly his speed). I like him better than Boyd. Eddie is good, but especially on hard mode very hard to train, because he is very fragile. An average Nolan can take two hits.

Nolan is not a classical fighter. He has less HP and strength, but more speed (similar to Othin) and resistance growth. He is pretty balanced. He always turns out very good (mainly his speed). I like him better than Boyd. Eddie is good, but especially on hard mode very hard to train, because he is very fragile. An average Nolan can take two hits.

As much as I like Speed, I'd rather pour effort into a character whose growths actually come along with a good cap. Trueblade Speed cap is better than Reaver, iirc, and after a while, Eddie's high Speed and Luck make up for his poor defenses.

I'd rather have a unit that pays off over one who doesn't pull through for me. My Nolans have a habit of being RNG cursed. That's how I wound up disliking Nolan and Axes in general, because Boyd doesn't do much better.