NFL 2014-2015 Season: Super Bowl Champion Patriots

Anacybele

In Tom Telesco we trust.

Ok, where the fuck are we getting the money.

Anyways apparently we're going to make a run on Mike Iupati, and Ndamukong Suh, and considering Randall Cobb.

Where is the money coming from we have like $25 million in cap space. We're not the Raiders with fucking $48 million. Also I want Telesco to return Flowers, Ajirotutu and Royal before going after big names.

I think my prediction is we're going to cut Left Guard Chad Rinehart to open up $3.25 in cap. Restructure Weddle's, Scifres's and River's contract to open up at least 2-7 million in cap space. So we can have at least $6 million left after free agency for draft. Since we cut Reggie Walker to open up $1 million in cap space.

So I think in the draft we're getting a new RT in the first, so we can move Fluker inside. I would like Telesco to trade his 2nd or 3rd round pick for a shot at Adrian Peterson if possible, but he believes in building through draft and free agency can easily fix holes.

I am considering creating a mock draft of my own, I see OL for the 1st round, DL/RB/DB/LB in the 2nd, DB/RB/LB in the 3rd, DB/RB/WR in the 4th, DB/WR in the 5th.

Since we need a new Strong Safety since i believe we're going to let Marcus Gilchrist walk. Jaheel Addae is a fairly good strong safety, almost Kam Chancellor-like, but we need one that has better instincts and can cover. Addae is just a good run supporter and hits pretty hard.

Also we should get one tall DB, since our entire DB corps is like 5'10-5'11 on average. Nobody is taller than 6 feet except Jaheel Addae at 6'0.

EDIT: Such a sexy deal we might re-sign Flowers in the next few upcoming days.

This is a good week for the Chargers front office. Signing Jacoby Jones, possibility at getting Adrian Peterson. Chasing after big names and not giving a shit about cap rules.

Edited by Vermilia Scarlet

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In Tom Telesco we trust.

Ok, where the fuck are we getting the money.

Anyways apparently we're going to make a run on Mike Iupati, and Ndamukong Suh, and considering Randall Cobb.

Where is the money coming from we have like $25 million in cap space. We're not the Raiders with fucking $48 million. Also I want Telesco to return Flowers, Ajirotutu and Royal before going after big names.

I think my prediction is we're going to cut Left Guard Chad Rinehart to open up $3.25 in cap. Restructure Weddle's, Scifres's and River's contract to open up at least 2-7 million in cap space. So we can have at least $6 million left after free agency for draft. Since we cut Reggie Walker to open up $1 million in cap space.

So I think in the draft we're getting a new RT in the first, so we can move Fluker inside. I would like Telesco to trade his 2nd or 3rd round pick for a shot at Adrian Peterson if possible, but he believes in building through draft and free agency can easily fix holes.

I am considering creating a mock draft of my own, I see OL for the 1st round, DL/RB/DB/LB in the 2nd, DB/RB/LB in the 3rd, DB/RB/WR in the 4th, DB/WR in the 5th.

Since we need a new Strong Safety since i believe we're going to let Marcus Gilchrist walk. Jaheel Addae is a fairly good strong safety, almost Kam Chancellor-like, but we need one that has better instincts and can cover. Addae is just a good run supporter and hits pretty hard.

Also we should get one tall DB, since our entire DB corps is like 5'10-5'11 on average. Nobody is taller than 6 feet except Jaheel Addae at 6'0.

EDIT: Such a sexy deal we might re-sign Flowers in the next few upcoming days.

This is a good week for the Chargers front office. Signing Jacoby Jones, possibility at getting Adrian Peterson. Chasing after big names and not giving a shit about cap rules.

Not anymore you're not ;)

Cobb re-signs with the Packers! :D::D::D::D::D::D:

WTF, some asshole just randomly opened fire at Chris Johnson and now the guy is in the hospital. No arrests were made. The cops need to arrest somebody for this, what did Chris Johnson ever do to anyone?

Steelers not likely to sign any free agents this time, unless they plan on re-signing their own guys that just became free agents. But that's fine, they don't need any free agents, they need young talent to fix their defense.

Tom Telesco, you're the second coming of Jesus. It rocks to have a competent General Manager.

A.J Smith would make the offseason extremely boring and has questionable/terrible signings.

Brandon Flowers re-signed with the Chargers for a 4 years $36 million dollar contract. I assume he has some sort of incentives laid down so his cap hit would be like $3-6 million. He has been very reliable and our secondary will be a bitch to go up against this upcoming 2015 season.

We locked up Orlando Franklin, once free agency starts he'll be signed to us says source. Man this O-line is beefed. I'm going to drool imagining it.

King Dunlap - Mike Iupati - Chris Watt - D.J Fluker - Orlando Franklin

That's one big O-line all 6'3 and 300 pounds or larger.

I can see us getting Malcom Brown, Arik Amstead or maybe Melvin Gordon in the 1st round.

49ers just got Torrey Smith. As great as the guy is, and he's a native from the DMV area, he's cost us some pretty important games this year, and he disappeared for like half of 2013. Dude's straight regressed since 2012.

The difference between us and the Panthers is that we actually had a lot more depth at receiver than they did

I remember the Panthers' leading receiver in 2013 was Olsen, and then their only other receivers with receptions were Ginn, LaFell, and Steve Smith. Meanwhile, Kamar Aiken, Michael Campanaro, Crockett Gillmore, Dennis Pitta, Kyle Jucyzcyk, Steve Smith, Owen Daniels, and Justin Forsett combined for all but like 49 receptions this year, and those 49 receptions were to Torrey Smith. We might get Daniels and Forsett back, but three of the other guys are young guys (their first year on a roster in factor) that are basically reminiscent of Anquan Boldin, Wes Welker, and a faster Owen Daniels.

Oh wow, I see.

The Panthers do need more depth though, as the only really promising guys they have at receiver are Olsen and Kelvin Benjamin, and even then, the latter needs to stop dropping passes at crucial times. >.>

Fozzy Whittacker had some good plays too though, so maybe he's up there too.

Edited by Anacybele

Jets land Brandon Marshall and Miami takes Ndamukong Suh.

Guess we shook them up. Time to lock down the AFC East, boys and girls. Been hearing rumours of Iaputi or Brian Bulaga going to Buffalo. Wanted to draft Bulaga a couple years back and was pissed off when the Packers got him.

lol and the Pats might not retain McCourty...

I hope Ngata and Webb restructure and we go after Rahim Moore or Devin McCourty. That would be nasty.

Knowing Ozzie, he won't do it and he'll go after some scrub that got cut. Those Comp picks are important!

Edited by Lord Raven

Jets land Brandon Marshall and Miami takes Ndamukong Suh.

Guess we shook them up. Time to lock down the AFC East, boys and girls. Been hearing rumours of Iaputi or Brian Bulaga going to Buffalo. Wanted to draft Bulaga a couple years back and was pissed off when the Packers got him.

Back off of Bulaga. He's ours. At least I hope he still will be :(

Back off of Bulaga. He's ours. At least I hope he still will be :(

Bulaga would go nicely with us.

King Dunlap - Orlando Franklin - Chris Watt - D.J Fluker - Bryan Bulaga

Philip Rivers

Branden Oliver

Looks pretty sexy.

Edited by Vermilia Scarlet

Yeah, I seriously thought he'd say Jimmy Smith, truth be told. Although he still got at least five receptions in that game anyway, because he still has that streak going of at least five receptions in every game. So AB probably means he's looking for a guy that can limit him even further.

If Revis comes back I would expect AB to have a sub-par game against the Pats next season. If there's one thing the defense did decently well last season, it was taking away the other team's top receiving threat. I would expect him to be shadowed by Revis and doubled otherwise

Pff, I don't expect anybody on my team to put up the numbers we got in 2014. We just have too tough a schedule. ._.

AB has beaten even triple coverage before though, so I wouldn't at all count on a simple double to do the trick. There's a reason he led the league in both receptions AND receiving yards and shares AFC OPoY with mah man Le'Veon Bell. Jimmy Smith was like the only dude who could BARELY take him out of the equation.

Edited by Anacybele

Jimmy Smith took him out given the fact that AB was pretty terrible until the fourth quarter in the first game.. also given that there was a three score lead in the fourth the secondary was just asked to let up probably.

Edited by Lord Raven

AB also got a bunch of TD passes and regular passes against the Colts D right after they shut out the Bengals. He is arguably a top 5 receiver in the NFL. So glad he's on my team, him and Le'Veon Bell. Those two and Big Ben can rip people part. They're not called the Killer B's for nothing. ^^

Edited by Anacybele

That third time didn't even have Le'Veon Bell, dude. And besides, even the best have a bad game or two. Remember Aaron Rodgers vs the Bills? lol yeah.

Edited by Anacybele

ah yes, injuries, the perfect argument to use against us...

We didn't have

Dennis Pitta, replacement was a 30+ year old Daniels and a rookie blocking Tight End... neither of them were as big as him, Pitta was a fucking beast

Lorenzo Taliaferro (so absolutely nobody to spell Forsett), replacement was Bernard Pierce who was unhealthy and averaged 3.6 ypc on the ground this year.

Rick Wagner (Top 3 Right Tackle), I talk about this below

Eugene Monroe (Top 10 LT when healthy) who was replaced by a bottom 5 UDFA LT at James Hurst

Jimmy Smith (Top 5 CB when healthy) who was replaced by Rashaan Melvin, a practice squadder until week 13 or so

Yanda was playing out of position (RT) while some rookie was playing his second start at RG. And you're despairing over losing Le'Veon Bell who can never run against the Ravens anyway? 12 other depth guys were on IR too.

Edited by Lord Raven