NFL 2014-2015 Season: Super Bowl Champion Patriots

Anacybele

Any team that really needs a TE, to be honest. I'd say Buffalo but chances are we're drafting a TE this year (maybe Maxx Williams). What about Jacksonville?

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jacksonville needs to throw darts on the draft board and pick like 15 players or something and hope that like 5 of them pan out. Their starters and depth are pretty terrible outside of WR, provided Bortles develops.

I wish I could say Thomas should go to the Steelers, but if he can't block, he wouldn't be useful there. Heath Miller is charged with blocking a lot, so yeah. We need a TE that can catch and block if Miller's shoes are to be filled. And they will soon, that guy's old now.

And apologies for bringing up this team yet AGAIN, I just didn't know what else to say on the subject. Now I'm actually getting sick of talking about them. xP

Jacksonville definitely needs help. They probably need anybody they can get their hands on outside of a QB since Blake Bortles looks decent enough.

Edited by Anacybele

Jacksonville needs to throw darts on the draft board and pick like 15 players or something and hope that like 5 of them pan out. Their starters and depth are pretty terrible outside of WR, provided Bortles develops.

Our defense isn't that bad. If we get the secondary fixed up, I think it might be a top 10 unit. Robinson also made a pretty good case as a starting RB in the second half of the season.

What Jacksonville really needs is some better offensive linemen- other positions do have room for improvement though.

^Expected, honestly. :P

...Rex Ryan just made me hate him even more. He thought the Super Bowl was TERRIBLE? He didn't even elaborate either. That Super Bowl was close and had a hilarious finish.

Well, Fitzgerald has been on your team for how many years now. I still remember how much trouble he gave my Steelers in Super Bowl 43 seven years ago. :P

He's been with us since he joined the pros 11 years ago!

I feel really good about Mike Nolan.

Our new Linebacker coach.

Used to be Defensive coordinator for the Ravens, Jets, Giants, Redskins, Broncos, Dolphins and Falcons.

He wants Linebackers to play as if they're the offense. Play with high tenacity and intensity.

Edited by Vermilia Scarlet

^Expected, honestly. :P

...Rex Ryan just made me hate him even more. He thought the Super Bowl was TERRIBLE? He didn't even elaborate either. That Super Bowl was close and had a hilarious finish.

Rex Ryan doesn't like the Patriots and they won. It's not a very mature way of handling it, but it is logical.

He didn't say the Super Bowl was terrible. He said it was terrible watching the Patriots win again and if you were a fan of an AFC East team, you'd understand why he's right.

And he also probably carries a lot of residual hate from that infamous Ravens-Patriots 2007 game...

I bet he hates the Steelers more than the Ravens. Because the Steelers are the greatest football team to exist and Ben Roethlisberger can make women's panties wet in a heartbeat.

Oh, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers, Steelers.

Ok, that bothers even me.

Ana, did you even read the articles about Rex's comments? First of all, he was joking when he said the game was terrible. He was then asked about the Pats' SB championship with regards to deflategate, and he basically said the Patriots earned the championship and that it was a great game.

You literally quoted the first thing he said and didn't look at his comments as a whole, for whatever reason

I did look at it, actually. He was asked what he thought of the Super Bowl and he answered "It was terrible. Next question." He didn't elaborate or even say he was joking. I didn't read all of the article though. I didn't think I needed to. But if I should have, I guess I've blundered... Still, I don't like the guy.

Edited by Anacybele

If Rex were actually a good coach his trash talk would be entertaining, but he's not so it just makes him look awful instead.

Its like how Jim Schwartz asked to be carried off the field when the Bills beat the Lions last season........ you went 29-51 there, where do you get your ridiculous ego from?

Hard to believe the last couple seasons haven't humbled him in the slightest.

Edited by Team Alucard

Rex is a good coach, though... Do people remember his first two seasons in the league or some of the impressive wins he's managed over the years? Not his fault that his GM sucked and gave him almost nothing to work with.

I actually heard the Schwartz story, and it's quite interesting. The story was that he said in training camp something like "if we beat the Lions then you guys should probably carry me off the field" in a facetious way, and I guess the defensive players remembered. Dude's been a hell of a defensive coach, and he made Detroit relevant for a bit before those last two years.

Edited by Lord Raven

Fuck the Spanos family.

Planning to bring my Boltz to LA with the Raiders.

Give us a Superbowl before you leave Philip ;n;...

St. Louis should come to LA because I don't want to go against the Seahawks twice a season.

Edited by Vermilia Scarlet

If the Chargers move, then they stay in the AFC West. It's not like they'll change conferences and division, especially because the AFC West has been the same division since 1960 (plus or minus the Seahawks).

I dunno if you've been up to date but there's been a lot of talk of the Raiders and Chargers going forward with a stadium in LA where they might share it (like the Jets and the Giants with MetLife). Chargers put out that they may move to LA.

Oh? Huh. Last time I read an article on the subject, it said LA wasn't getting any teams. Things do change though. xP

Also, I thought the Giants played in New Jersey while the Jets played in New York? I remember a couple years back, when Hurricane Sandy struck New Jersey, the Steelers beat the Giants right after that and I heard Giants fans were sour because they'd just lost a lot to the hurricane because their area, New Jersey, was hit the hardest by it, and then their team loses their next game.

Edited by Anacybele

Thats because the stadium is located in New Jersey despite them being the New York Jets/Giants.

The Bills are the only NFL team that is actually located in the state of New York.

Barring multiple season ending injuries, I think the Bills will be a legitimate contender for the AFC east next year. I like our schedule and I think Manuel has shown to be just good enough to win, especially with how good the D should be. With the 12 games of watching Orton and learning the game more, he should improve to at least Andy Dalton status.

Calling it now. Jameis Winston will be a huge bust.