NFL 2014-2015 Season: Super Bowl Champion Patriots

Anacybele

Whatever it shows, I do not think the Steelers are as bad as you're making them out to be. I hope you're not just biased. Because I'm not going to be biased and say the Ravens are bad when I know they're not. They're just not as good as they used to be anymore.

Like I said, Antonio Brown has gotten better. He SHREDDED the Bills and he SHREDDED the Browns. That's good enough for me.

I don't recall a hole being open when Blount got that TD.

This is getting pointless though, let's just wait and see what happens tomorrow. Really.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Preseason. Outran their whole secondary like it was nothing. Both teams were using starters at this point, so it was like a regular season game.

And he wasn't useless. You forget that the Steelers DID beat the Ravens in one game. And I'm sure Brown was used then.

Edited by Anacybele

FUCK

Fumble at the WORST time, why dontcha? Though Brown (not Antonio, the other Brown. Gah, that's so confusing) DID look like he was trying to hold on to that damn ball...

At least it was near the endzone though, so it's really as if we just punted.

Yeah, that was pathetic. But the only reason the Ravens were there in the first place was a stinking pass interference call. The D would've bottled you up like they had been otherwise. Ugh... You can't AFFORD penalties like that!

That pass interference call was because Torrey Smith was tackled and basically shielded from the ball... Allen didn't look like he was playing the ball at times and he basically in the process of tackling Torrey Smith basically.

Yeah, I KNOW why it happened, and I'm not arguing that it shouldn't have been called. It was a fair call. A stupid mistake by a vet too. Cortez Allen has been on this team long enough to know that crap like that's a no no. BIG no no in this case.

WOOHOO make 'em lose yards TWO plays in a row! And one play by mah man Troy Polamalu! TROY'S OUR BOY!

Finally the Steeler D shows up for realz.

Edited by Anacybele

So what's up with Antonio Brown getting a concussion? Friend of mine who can watch the game (I can't sadly) says he got one...

Now THERE's mah man Le'Veon Bell! Carving up the Ravens' D like turkey! WOO!

It annoys me that our team allows other teams to march down to the redzone effortlessly and then hold them to a field goal in the red zone.

The contrast is real.

He didn't get a concussion. He was just a little dazed from that hard hit earlier. If it was a concussion, he'd have been on the ground longer like Bell was last season at the endzone line. That was against the Ravens too, unsurprisingly. They always did hit really hard. >_>

Also, wtf just happened. A penalty and then a freaking MISCOMMUNICATION? And how can BEN and MILLER of all duos MISCOMMUNICATE? These Steelers need to pull their heads together right now during half time. The Ravens get the ball back and if they score again, this will look bad.

He didn't get a concussion. He was just a little dazed from that hard hit earlier. If it was a concussion, he'd have been on the ground longer like Bell was last season at the endzone line. That was against the Ravens too, unsurprisingly. They always did hit really hard. >_>

Also, wtf just happened. A penalty and then a freaking MISCOMMUNICATION? And how can BEN and MILLER of all duos MISCOMMUNICATE? These Steelers need to pull their heads together right now during half time. The Ravens get the ball back and if they score again, this will look bad.

That's good because he's my #2 WR in a FF league that I really want to win (a bunch of my friends are in it and bragging rights would be sweet).

Most of the really good defenses hit hard. It's a part of football.

Yeah, but to hit so hard that you injure other players (I'm surprised Ben didn't get a broken rib from that one hit earlier), it just really stings... If this team lost Ben AND Antonio Brown...yeah, we can say good bye to the playoffs. Two of our biggest weapons would be gone, one being the QB.

Ugh. STOP. WITH. THE. FUCKING. PENALTIES. This is looking like a BLOWOUT because of it. Also, Troy's hit was legal. There was no helmet to helmet or anything. Shit call.

Edited by Anacybele

It irks me to see the idea of a "shit call." Refs get things right but they don't see replays, they're watching and judging it instantly. If it looks close for personal fouls they always call it; I don't think I've ever really complained about a personal foul penalty because they're close, unreviewable, and refs are always told to err on the side of caution.

Anyway, three and out. Go Matt Elam!

Well, the refs can make mistakes. They missed a holding call that should've been on the Ravens earlier and didn't penalize them for hard hits, yet Troy gets slammed with one for the same kind of hit. "Defenseless receiver" my ass.

I'm not even watching this game anymore right now though. I'm just too pissed at not the fact that the Steelers are losing, but the fact that they're losing mainly because of PENALTIES and badly.

Edited by Anacybele

hold your tits, penalties arent the end-all be-all, because penalties got us one socre and it would've been 10-6 otherwise... penalties also didnt force you to punt the ball lmao. Penalties arent the reason Flacco is 19/24 right now. Sounds like something rustled your jimmies.

Exactly. Messing up like this has cost them. I've never before in my life seen the Steelers get blown out by the Ravens (and I've never seen the reverse either), but that's what it's looking like and I just... I just can't believe it.