NFL 2014-2015 Season: Super Bowl Champion Patriots

Anacybele

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bills are 2-0 but im not going to get too excited. The last two seasons the bills have started well they blew 4-1 and 5-1 starts to their seasons with 6-10 and 7-9 final records respectively. Although, this team looks different. Their D looks better than last year despite losing our D-coordinator, mike petine, to Cleveland, Jairus Byrd to the saints and Kiko Alonso to season ending injury. EJ looks very comfortable in his 2nd year and the trade up for Sammy Watkins looks like a great move after his huge game yesterday.

Jaius Byrd went to the saints because he "wanted to win", haha. I know its only 2 games so far but so far its not working out for him.

I like the eagles tonite. Luck cant have a signature come-from-behind-win if the Eagles don't stop scoring.

gotta go with the colts. also am i the only one who has been really underwhelmed with the bronco's new d.

I haven't seen them outside of the Colts game; they were suffocating until that final quarter. I'll check some replays and see what I think later but I'm getting the impression they're playing very very prevent-like.

Also I'm thinking Colts too, it's a home game for them and the Eagles D is horrendous.

Broncos haven't been that great honestly- they were a few yards away from the Colts tying up the game (after having a 24-0 lead earlier) and the Chiefs were a few yards away from doing the same this week. They should really be able to blow out teams like Kansas City (without Jamaal Charles) at home.

Listen, the Bengals are the team to watch.

Not only can they pass on you without A.J. (See this week)

The whole offensive line is full of monsters.

Jeremy Hill wins some sort of rookie award..

Watch.

On a side note:

My fantasy team got worked this week. I straight up pulled a Roxin.. Tinkered myself into a loss.

Sat Cutler for Keap................. :dry:

The Ravens have an underrated D..

There the next best team in the AFC North..

Bengals have a soft schedule, won't be surprised if they get 12 wins..

(Then knocked out first round of the playoffs bc Andy Dalton chokes.. Again..)

Jury's still out on most teams in the NFL right now. It's been 2 games. Remember the Dolphins started 3-0 last year and the Lions started 7-3 or something and both teams collapsed.

Why you gotta bring up my Dolphins??

Nonetheless, what you say is true.

(NFL is rigged..) :wtf:

And remember the Steelers went 0-4 to start but still came EXTREMELY close to being in the playoffs last year. They had a very strong finish.

I still don't see them beating the Panthers next Sunday though. I mean, our offense could barely do shit Thursday and the Panthers D hit hard without their best DE. They would have to step up a LOT to win. But I do see it being a low scoring game because the Steeler D is good at rushing RBs. The Panthers would only get anywhere by passing and they just can't rely on that alone as shown in the Lions game.

And speaking of the Panthers, you know there's a problem when Cam Newton runs the ball better than his RBs do and after he had ankle surgery. Not that it's a bad thing for him to run well, he just can't be doing it all by himself all the time. xP

Edited by Anacybele

Why you gotta bring up my Dolphins??

Nonetheless, what you say is true.

(NFL is rigged..) :wtf:

haters gonna hate

Well that's something wrong with the RBs... Flacco had a couple games in 2013 where he ran for more yards than Rice and Pierce combined.

Anyway the Eagles are getting mauled. Jesus christ.

so currently pagano just iced the kicker...

EDIT: okay so the eagles broke the most cherry picked record lmao, jesus lord. I'm predicting this is going to be like Manning's fourth year where they went 6-10.

Edited by Lord Raven

so currently pagano just iced the kicker...

EDIT: okay so the eagles broke the most cherry picked record lmao, jesus lord. I'm predicting this is going to be like Manning's fourth year where they went 6-10.

Eh I think Colts might be fine, schedule looks easier from here on out for the most part.

Edited by -Cynthia-

Man, talking about coming back and winning. o.o

So, some good news for the Steelers. Lance Moore is likely to be back this Sunday to give the offense some help. They're still going to need more than this to win though.

Foles is a perfectly capable QB. The Eagles are lucky to be in the NFC East. They will probably end up being the #2 seed. Play-off success? Probably not. The NFC has way too many great Defenses.

I just found out the Bills actually have 6 "Williams" on their team. Not 5.

Randa, are you confident in your Patriots? They blew out a not very good Vikings team who were without their best player, and the offense looked pretty under-whelming again.

Of the 0-2 teams, the Raiders and Jaguars are definitely the 2 worst teams in the NFL. Does anyone think we will see a 0-16 team this year? I think the Raiders have the best chance to do it.

There definitely wont be any 16-0 teams.

I doubt there will be any 0-16 teams, even though both those teams look bad, they still have good pro football players on their teams. Even the 0-16 lions back then were in a lot of games, they would just F up, like in the first game where calvin johnson started celebrating too soon.