NFL 2014-2015 Season: Super Bowl Champion Patriots

Anacybele

Oh, as for the QB-making thing, I would just combine Pey-Pey, Rodgers, Big Ben, and Cam Newton. Anyone knows that the first two are really good overall. Big Ben is beastly on third down and is really good at buying time/extending plays. Cam Newton's got the feet to zip all over the place and break tackles like nobody's business. I saw this guy break SIX in one play.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man I think the Bears might be the most inconsistent team in the league. I blame this on Cutler being incredibly inconsistent (when he's playing well he sure can play, we just need him to play well more often.) and the defense's pros being turnovers (also Willie Young leads the league in sacks, great offseason pickup) and cons being just about everything else.

>insert Andrew Luck pic here

Pretty much this.

Then why doesn't it feel like these Steelers are doing it very often?

They're probably doing it more often than you think, but you just notice when they don't.

Or maybe before we lost Ike Taylor, Jarvis Jones, and Ryan Shazier, our defense was better. The Steelers only allowed the Panthers to get 16 or 17 points or something like that. They were three of our most talented guys on that side of the team. The only talent that's left there now are Cortez Allen, Brett Kiesel, and Troy Polamalu. Allen's been getting picks while Polamalu has been tackling guys in the fricken back field. They probably stuck him in linebacker again every now and then because the team is out two others.

Team's defense wasn't great before those losses... they only forced the Ravens to punt once or twice, allowed an almost-24 point comeback from the Browns, etc. The Panthers have had a ton of issues of their own and nowadays they're letting Cam take the reigns because now they realize their running game won't work, whereas previously it looked like they gameplanned differently. Bengals D is much better than Steelers D and they just allowed 37 to the Panthers so it seems like that one game was the fluke.

Oh, and James Harrison. I totally forgot about him. He hasn't been mentioned since he rejoined the team! I'm actually rather surprised since even at his age, he's been able to do some things in the past. Not as much as Polamalu or the others I mentioned, but still. Our pass rush has been fairly decent aside from some stupid decisions since we still have Polamalu and Allen. I mean, when Hoyer tossed that one long ass pass, guess who finally made the tackle? Brett Kiesel. KIESEL. What the hell was he doing covering a god damn receiver?! That's not his job! He's part of the front seven! The fact that he managed to save the TD surprised me. Our front seven has most of the issues because of the lack of LBs and shit, but still. This is why LeBeau needs to retire.

Kiesel is a linebacker? He was probably covering Jordan Cameron - their tight end. Tight Ends are a mismatch against Linebackers and Wide Receivers, but they are primarily covered short by a linebacker in zone coverage or sometimes in man-to-man so I wouldn't put it past him. You don't expect Tight Ends to run down the seam that often.

Yeah, you're right about that, but it still proves that LeBeau CAN do something with the backups, he's just not doing it the way he used to be able to anymore. Age has finally caught up with him. He's fricken SEVENTY SEVEN.

Lack of talent has caught up with him, not age. Lebeau was a head coach once of a terrible team, and he made them competent but only got them to 4 wins - you know why? Because the 90s era Bengals were atrocious and Mike Brown was a terrible general manager/owner back then. Lebeau has had worse meltdowns before and it was entirely due to lack of talent. Your defense is missing 3 cornerstone players and the backups aren't serviceable.

:facepalm: I was talking about the ENTIRE offense, not just the run game. Yes, running the ball worked wonders against the Panthers, but Ben threw the ball plenty of times too. This game was where the team was doing shit right. But the coaches aren't repeating that!

So you get mad when they run the ball a lot, but then get happy when they do when it works? Ben also passed the ball 42 times and only completed it 21 times. That sounds like a terrible game from Ben too. They're not running the ball over passing it nearly as often as you think.

No talent?? NO TALENT?! I know you hate the Steelers, but seriously, do you know anything about their players? Our offense has plenty of talent and we'd have one of the best in the league if Haley knew what the hell he was doing. Big Ben's one of the elite QBs in the league, Antonio Brown is currently 3rd in receiving yards this season, Le'Veon Bell is 2nd in rushing yards, we've got good ol' Heath Miller who is still great despite his age, and we've got speedsters in Dri Archer and Markus Wheaton. I believe these two can grow into monsters given time and become better than either Emmanuel Sanders or Jerricho Cotchery ever were. And we've got LeGarrette Blount as a great game finishing and steamrolling for small yardage RB. He's the lesser of all this talent, but he can even hurdle people like Bell can, and this guy is massive. I couldn't believe it when I saw him jump like that!

Bell, Brown, and Ben seem to be your only guys on offense. Wheaten and Archer aren't impressive to me, considering Archer hasn't done anything this season and Wheaton has not played well in a while. Blount is not very talented. Stop saying he is. You're objectively wrong.

Ben is not anywhere close to an elite QB the way he's been playing and you're delusional if you think he ever was elite. I can go year by year and list at least 5 QBs better than him every single year.

And I already talked about the defense. It DID have more talent before Shazier, Jones, and Taylor went down, though probably not quite as much as the offense. Shazier ALONE got eleven tackles and a pick in ONE quarter and that was in his first game EVER in the NFL (the first preseason game). The game against the Bucs is a good example of why LeBeau has finally lost his touch. The defense kept forcing the Bucs to go to 3rd down, but all of a sudden they held back for some reason and stopped pressuring the QB. And the Bucs SUCK.

Preseason doesn't matter. What did Lebeau do wrong against the Buccs? Because allowing a 42 yard completion with 30 seconds left is most likely on the players and not the scheme - if he called a soft zone as opposed to a blitz or aggressive man coverage then that completion should not have happened and the coaches shouldn't be blamed, especially since they stopped them on fourth down much earlier in the game.

And as I said before, the defense still could do stuff when they put their minds to it even now. They forced two three-and-outs in a row against the Browns.

OH BOY TWO THREE AND OUTS

I guess the Buccs this past game were an elite defense against us too! They forced like 2 or 3 in a row in the fourth quarter!

Oh, as for the QB-making thing, I would just combine Pey-Pey, Rodgers, Big Ben, and Cam Newton. Anyone knows that the first two are really good overall. Big Ben is beastly on third down and is really good at buying time/extending plays. Cam Newton's got the feet to zip all over the place and break tackles like nobody's business. I saw this guy break SIX in one play.

lol Luck/Rodgers/Wilson are much much much better at buying time, even Romo. Wilson, Rodgers, and Romo are slippery and hard to sack because they're hard to get contact on, and Luck is even more of a tank than Ben AND he doesn't put himself in a position to get hit often. Gets rid of the ball quickly to the right guy and lives to fight another down, which is preferable to what Ben does because it leaves him less susceptible to injury. Edited by Lord Raven

Team's defense wasn't great before those losses... they only forced the Ravens to punt once or twice, allowed an almost-24 point comeback from the Browns, etc. The Panthers have had a ton of issues of their own and nowadays they're letting Cam take the reigns because now they realize their running game won't work, whereas previously it looked like they gameplanned differently. Bengals D is much better than Steelers D and they just allowed 37 to the Panthers so it seems like that one game was the fluke.

lol. You're STILL saying that game was "a fluke." Stop making up lame excuses, seriously. The Steelers went in that game with nobody expecting them to play well, not even me, and they proved everybody wrong. They showed that they do have talent and that game is big evidence that their coaches are doing something wrong. I will not change my mind on this.

Kiesel is a linebacker? He was probably covering Jordan Cameron - their tight end. Tight Ends are a mismatch against Linebackers and Wide Receivers, but they are primarily covered short by a linebacker in zone coverage or sometimes in man-to-man so I wouldn't put it past him. You don't expect Tight Ends to run down the seam that often.

Nope, Kiesel's a defensive end. I just checked. I think that WAS a TE he chased down though. So still, what the hell?

Lack of talent has caught up with him, not age. Lebeau was a head coach once of a terrible team, and he made them competent but only got them to 4 wins - you know why? Because the 90s era Bengals were atrocious and Mike Brown was a terrible general manager/owner back then. Lebeau has had worse meltdowns before and it was entirely due to lack of talent. Your defense is missing 3 cornerstone players and the backups aren't serviceable.

So now you're saying our defense is bad because of the injuries rather than pure lack of talent. Make up your mind.

So you get mad when they run the ball a lot, but then get happy when they do when it works? Ben also passed the ball 42 times and only completed it 21 times. That sounds like a terrible game from Ben too. They're not running the ball over passing it nearly as often as you think.

No, I get mad when they run the ball a lot and it isn't working while throwing the ball is. And this is what was happening against the Browns. Haley made our offense run the ball so much that the Browns could easily read it.

Don't blame Ben, he only calls like half the shots. When he DOES call the play, shit gets done. That's why things started improving after the 0-4 start last season. Because he and Haley finally came to an agreement. But it seems that wasn't enough.

Bell, Brown, and Ben seem to be your only guys on offense. Wheaten and Archer aren't impressive to me, considering Archer hasn't done anything this season and Wheaton has not played well in a while. Blount is not very talented. Stop saying he is. You're objectively wrong.

EXACTLY! Because Haley isn't using them the way they should be. They need to be used like Mike Wallace was before Haley came in. Wallace made a lot of great plays because he could outrun just about everybody. He caught a huge game-winner for us against the Packers. He got a lot of long TD passes from Ben because his speed was used properly. Now, only Antonio Brown can get it done because he's the only one Haley is sending deep. Markus Wheaton has shown that he can catch deep balls, just let him get out there more and FUCKING RUN. Same with Archer.

Ben is not anywhere close to an elite QB the way he's been playing and you're delusional if you think he ever was elite. I can go year by year and list at least 5 QBs better than him every single year.

Then you need to watch more Steeler games. I'm not saying he's the best QB in the league. Or even in the top five. But I WOULD say he's top 10. He's probably the best QB we've ever had, in fact. And you yourself said that he's even more talented than Terry Bradshaw who ran that legendary 70s team.

Preseason doesn't matter. What did Lebeau do wrong against the Buccs? Because allowing a 42 yard completion with 30 seconds left is most likely on the players and not the scheme - if he called a soft zone as opposed to a blitz or aggressive man coverage then that completion should not have happened and the coaches shouldn't be blamed, especially since they stopped them on fourth down much earlier in the game.

It only doesn't matter if you're talking about the wins and losses. It DOES matter when you're talking about how they tested out the new guys and backups. Shazier showed a lot of potential.

OH BOY TWO THREE AND OUTS

I guess the Buccs this past game were an elite defense against us too! They forced like 2 or 3 in a row in the fourth quarter!

They have a better defense than offense, if you ask me. The Bucs, I mean.

lol Luck/Rodgers/Wilson are much much much better at buying time, even Romo. Wilson, Rodgers, and Romo are slippery and hard to sack because they're hard to get contact on, and Luck is even more of a tank than Ben AND he doesn't put himself in a position to get hit often. Gets rid of the ball quickly to the right guy and lives to fight another down, which is preferable to what Ben does because it leaves him less susceptible to injury.

Oh, now you're going to start criticizing EVERYTHING I say?

Assuming this is for active QB's.. lol

Vision (Eyes): Rivers

Height: Bortles

Legs: Rogers

Arms: Flacco

Mentality: Luck

Body: Roethlisberger

Decision making: Brees

Talent: P. Mannings ability to break down defensive schemes.

This dude would break every record.. whew.. just thinking about it give me chills.

Edited by PerfectD

Yeah, I said he's a DE. xP

Also, if I sound angry, I apologize, but I am angry. My favorite team is bad right now and one of my least favorite teams (the Ratbirds Ravens) isn't even close to that. I'm just lucky that Ravens aren't my most hated team (that honor goes to the Chiefs. I'd seriously cheer for the Ravens to win a Super Bowl first).

I'm kinda meh on KC@SD.

Since KC is coming off a bye, our starter CBs are injured other than Verrett though Shareece Wright might return. Then again KC is somewhat inconsistent so does not really worry too much.

EDIT: OH we're wearing powder blue jerseys on Sunday. Yah I'm no longer worried.

Edited by Vermilia Scarlet

Might as well give Week 7 picks a try

New York Jets at New England- Rex gets the Jets to overachieve against the Pats about once per season, but I'm not feeling that for this game.

Miami at Chicago- Marshall and Jeffery look like they're both healthy, and the Bears' weak links on pass D shouldn't mean as much against Tannehill.

New Orleans at Detroit- Going with the upset. My guess is the Saints will manufacture just enough offense to outdo a Detroit offense missing Megatron.

Carolina at Green Bay- The Panthers' pass rush hasn't been able to mask the secondary like last year without Hardy around. Enter Aaron Rodgers.

Cleveland at Jacksonville- The Browns' offense has been great, and I don't think the Jags have the firepower to exploit their defense.

Atlanta at Baltimore- Flacco should have all day to throw. Matt Ryan will need to hit big plays to have a shot.

Minnesota at Buffalo- The Vikings desperately need 2 new O-linemen, and the Bills have a great D-line. Bad matchup.

Cincinnati at Indianapolis- With A.J. Green's health up in the air, I'm not feeling bold enough to pick the upset.

Tennessee at Washington- Cousins likes throwing interceptions, but he should bounce back to some degree against this defense.

Seattle at St. Louis- The Seahawks have been better than 3-2 suggests, and the Rams won't inspire hope until their pass rush stops being historically bad.

Kansas City at San Diego- Rivers should pick apart this secondary. KC is lacking for WR talent.

Arizona at Oakland- Carson Palmer returns to Oakland. Feel the excitement.

New York Giants at Dallas- Tempted to pick the upset here, but the Cowboys shouldn't collapse just yet.

San Francisco at Denver- The Niners' D has played better than expected, but Denver is probably the best team in the NFL right now, and they're at home.

Houston at Pittsburgh- Neither team inspires much confidence, but I'm not picking Ryan Fitzpatrick on the road against a team that isn't completely terrible.

lol. You're STILL saying that game was "a fluke." Stop making up lame excuses, seriously. The Steelers went in that game with nobody expecting them to play well, not even me, and they proved everybody wrong. They showed that they do have talent and that game is big evidence that their coaches are doing something wrong. I will not change my mind on this.

definition of fluke: unlikely chance occurrence, especially a surprising piece of luck.

Steelers scores this season

Opp  PF  PA  PD
CLE  30  27  +3
BAL   6  26  -20
CAR  37  19  +18
TB   24  27  -3
JAX  17   9  +8
CLE  10  31  -21
By definition, that game was a fluke.

Nope, Kiesel's a defensive end. I just checked. I think that WAS a TE he chased down though. So still, what the hell?

I dunno, I'd have to check the film.

So now you're saying our defense is bad because of the injuries rather than pure lack of talent. Make up your mind.

Talent requires depth. Yall have no depth, so therefore your talent isn't great.

No, I get mad when they run the ball a lot and it isn't working while throwing the ball is. And this is what was happening against the Browns. Haley made our offense run the ball so much that the Browns could easily read it.

According to the play by play, they ran the ball a lot to Paul Kruger's side. Paul Kruger, and I know this from my experiences with him as a Raven, is a bad run defender. I'd run towards him, too.

It's also easy to see that the run game isn't working after you see it not work. Dri Archer also looked like crap running so idk why you're hyping him. They also have little room to test matchups because their run defense sucks because their dline is not talented.

Don't blame Ben, he only calls like half the shots. When he DOES call the play, shit gets done. That's why things started improving after the 0-4 start last season. Because he and Haley finally came to an agreement. But it seems that wasn't enough.

There's a reason the QB isn't the only one that calls the plays, because they don't see as much as the OC, but if you can't create that initial mismatch the no huddle doesn't work and the Steelers seemed to have had issues with that.

EXACTLY! Because Haley isn't using them the way they should be. They need to be used like Mike Wallace was before Haley came in. Wallace made a lot of great plays because he could outrun just about everybody. He caught a huge game-winner for us against the Packers. He got a lot of long TD passes from Ben because his speed was used properly. Now, only Antonio Brown can get it done because he's the only one Haley is sending deep. Markus Wheaton has shown that he can catch deep balls, just let him get out there more and FUCKING RUN. Same with Archer.

Wheaton's scouting report:

While he can elude defenders in the open field, hes not necessarily elite making men miss after the catch. Too often he will let the ball into his frame as opposed to attacking it. Will round off deeper pattern that consist of him coming back to the quarterback. Can be overwhelmed by physical corners in his route, and especially at the line of scrimmage. Inconsistent as a blocker. Willing, but too often will fall off his block, or allow his man to simply overpower him.

"Run it straight and get Ben to throw it to you deep" is much more simplistic than what is actually possible. Wheaton, Torrey Smith, Mike Wallace, etc aren't Randy Moss contrary to what we all want to think, and they also play a West Coast offense where the idea is to get the ball into open space and throw it short and not go after it deep. You also don't necessarily want to test the Browns' secondary like that, otherwise you get picked off.

Then you need to watch more Steeler games. I'm not saying he's the best QB in the league. Or even in the top five. But I WOULD say he's top 10. He's probably the best QB we've ever had, in fact. And you yourself said that he's even more talented than Terry Bradshaw who ran that legendary 70s team.

at least 10 QBs better than Ben right now (no order):

Peyton Manning

Phillip Rivers

Tom Brady

Aaron Rodgers

Joe Flacco

Brian Hoyer

Tony Romo

Russell Wilson

Andrew Luck

Cam Newton

Andy Dalton

Matthew Stafford

Still up in the air:

Drew Brees

Carson Palmer

Matt Ryan

Jay Cutler

Eli Manning

Nick Foles

Alex Smith

And let's not even go into the first years.

They have a better defense than offense, if you ask me. The Bucs, I mean.

You obviously missed the sarcasm. They forced three and outs once we started running the ball to drain clock and end our torture of them (but they're masochists so they kept fighting back). Edited by Lord Raven

I hope Brandon Flowers plays against KC. I want him to pick off Alex Smith for a TD xP.

EDIT: I somewhat disagree with Russell Wilson being better than Roethlisberger but everything else is fine.

Edited by Vermilia Scarlet

I dont believe in raw stats but the dude has a hell of an arm, scrambles like mad, doesn't get injured and he's slippery as hell, and he's accurate. I think his career passer rating is like 100 or something.

First years? Dude, Ben got offensive rookie of the year when he first came in.

You can think all of those QBs are better than Ben, but I will always disagree (on some).

But it seems that there is just no reasoning with you, so I'm ending this nonsense here.

The Panthers have been very up and down this season. They tie with the Bengals and beat the Lions by 17, but lose to the Steelers by 18 and the Ravens by 28? Other games suggest that the Steelers and Ravens are not drastically better (if at all) than the Bengals and Lions so it's hard to draw conclusions from these games either way.

Stafford has been pretty off this year and Hoyer is unproven (he has like 7 career games?). Matt Ryan is definitely better, his O-Line and defense are just terrible. Big Ben is borderline top 10 I'd say.

Edited by -Cynthia-

First years? Dude, Ben got offensive rookie of the year when he first came in.

Right now? Derek Carr is outplaying Ben and Bortles shows more potential.

But it seems that there is just no reasoning with you, so I'm ending this nonsense here.

igualmente

Stafford has been pretty off this year and Hoyer is unproven (he has like 7 career games?). Matt Ryan is definitely better, his O-Line and defense are just terrible. Big Ben is borderline top 10 I'd say.

I actually looked at Ryan's stats and he's not playing badly, but I have heard the playcalling isn't going for short plays as much as they should so it's making him look bad. He hasn't turned the ball over much it seems.

Hoyer, right now, is playing better than Brees and Ben. I'm not talking about overall or as a career, I'm talking about this season. Brees is not playing well. Stafford's playing good enough, it seems like the Lions are hitting a lead and then they're just running the ball, on top of that they are also missing Megatron so their receiver situation is exactly like last year except +Tate and -Megatron... their receivers are bad.

He's probably a step below what I said though.

Edited by Lord Raven

Ben HAS said that he isn't playing as well as he should be or as well as he wants to, I'll admit that much.

I've a feeling he's been really frustrated lately. I know I would be, given the team's current situation.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000411495/article/andrew-luck-aaron-rodgers-top-list-of-cornerstones?campaign=Facebook_atn_wesseling

So NFL.com released a list of top 10 franchise "cornerstones"

I agree with most of these, although Brees and Ryan are kind of ehhh choices and I wouldn't put Wilson below Newton. I would probably take Graham over Big Ben also but being a QB is a huge boost for this kind of thing.

I'd take out brees and put in Flacco. is anyone forgetting he's an SBMVP that played in 3 AFCCGs and has 9 playoff wins despite playing in a conference where the colts steelers and patriots seemed to take everything every year?

Also Brees is definitely showing regression. I could not believe it. Even in home games they're barely getting wins and Brees is playing like crap... His footwork just looks terrible and he always seems to chuck it to graham. This coming week against the Lions will be telling of be state of the Saints offense especially since his arm strength and deep accuracy seems to be nowhere near where it was last year.

I haven't seen him play a good game since week 17 of 2013. It's a shame, I really really love Brees.

Brady isn't even there and he's only a year older than Brees. Do people even know that Brees is like the last dude left from his draft class?

Edited by Lord Raven

That list seems pretty alright to me, though I'm surprised Rodgers isn't number one. And the play the article showed for Ben is a perfect example that shows he's an excellent QB, he's just not showing it lately for some reason. The team got off to an awesome start and then it suddenly went down the fricken drain... They looked amazing coming into week 1's first half, got utterly trashed week 2, then went and trashed their opposition in week 3. Then it just went downhill after that with just one win in the next three games, the most recent of which was another case of getting utterly trashed.

But the question they asked about Ben, will his body hold up the next five years. I would LOVE to say yes because of just how god damn tough this guy is, but you'd be surprised at when age can start getting to you. Ben needs to start getting out of the pocket more and stop forcing himself to take hits. And he needs a good o-line for once.

At this point, I'm still cheering for the Steelers...but not for them to get to the playoffs or anything. I'm cheering for them to finally start getting better again. A season with them sucking while the rest of the AFC North (especially a certain purple team that I hate) triumphs is just no.

Edited by Anacybele

I'd take out brees and put in Flacco. is anyone forgetting he's an SBMVP that played in 3 AFCCGs and has 9 playoff wins despite playing in a conference where the colts steelers and patriots seemed to take everything every year?

Also Brees is definitely showing regression. I could not believe it. Even in home games they're barely getting wins and Brees is playing like crap... His footwork just looks terrible and he always seems to chuck it to graham. This coming week against the Lions will be telling of be state of the Saints offense especially since his arm strength and deep accuracy seems to be nowhere near where it was last year.

I haven't seen him play a good game since week 17 of 2013. It's a shame, I really really love Brees.

Brady isn't even there and he's only a year older than Brees. Do people even know that Brees is like the last dude left from his draft class?

ElI Manning has two Super Bowl wins to be fair and there's a reason no one talks about him. Not to say Eli=Flacco, but I dunno if I'd take Flacco as a top ten player either.

Brees should be off the list based on his age alone though.

Yeah, Big Ben has two Super Bowl wins as well and three AFC Championship wins. And he's only had one losing season his entire career so far. But look at his season right now...

Also, god damn it... Kelvin Benjamin might have to sit out in Panthers vs Packers. He got a concussion. And who else caused it but that asshole Vontaze Burfict, of course. Why is he an asshole? Just ask Greg Olsen.

But this is bad because Benjamin alone has been carrying the Panthers' air game. He's a rookie that's been making sick and crucial catches for god sakes... And since Cam Newton is pretty much what makes up any run game the Panthers have right now, they're in big trouble if they also have no reliable wide receiver.

Edited by Anacybele

ElI Manning has two Super Bowl wins to be fair and there's a reason no one talks about him. Not to say Eli=Flacco, but I dunno if I'd take Flacco as a top ten player either.

Brees should be off the list based on his age alone though.

Given the fact that Ryan is up there + the Ravens finally built an offense + a ton of consistency and more records than the average person even knows of means he's definitely deserving the right to be on this list.

Flaccos super bowl run wasn't just a typical super bowl run. It was tied for the best super bowl run by a quarterback of all time. If anything we've seen that he is a top 5 qb when given Tom Brady's level of protection at the line. Not many players can even claim that.

Eli has also not shown consistency given that many times the Giants don't make the playoffs by in large due to many games where he seems like he has an extra chromosome out there.

God, burfict is an idiot. There's a reason he didn't get drafted in the first round. He got a concussion cause he ends up attacking his own players. I remember he tried Flacco in his dick and he fell back and got a concussion while Flacco just kinda fell back a bit.

Edited by Lord Raven

God, burfict is an idiot. There's a reason he didn't get drafted in the first round. He got a concussion cause he ends up attacking his own players. I remember he tried Flacco in his dick and he fell back and got a concussion while Flacco just kinda fell back a bit.

And Burfict tried twisting ankles on Newton and Olsen and now he caused a concussion on Benjamin. He IS a fucking idiot and all the NFL did was hand him a fine. Olsen is right that he needs to be suspended, this behavior is unacceptable.

The Steelers still have yet to play either of their games against the Bengals. I do NOT want this dirtbag pulling this bullshit on Ben or Antonio Brown or Le'Veon Bell or Heath Miller or anybody on our offense. They're already struggling enough as it is. They don't need to be out more injured players.