NFL 2014-2015 Season: Super Bowl Champion Patriots

Anacybele

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm rooting for Rivers and his Chargers. A scenario where my Steelers get in the playoffs (and potentially win the division), but the Ravens miss them? I'd get a nice giggle. :P

(no offense to you, Lord Raven, honestly)

I'm hoping Le'Veon Bell rips up the Bengals' defense again tomorrow night! He got THREE TDs against them! :D And I really hope our surging defense can do a better job on AJ Green this time around. He nearly pounded us single-handedly. Not really worried about Jeremy Hill since our run D has gotten vicious. They shut down Jamaal Charles like it was nothing and was already limiting the run game quite a bit anyway.

Although, it would be interesting and funny if the Steelers AND the Bengals decided to rest their starters. lol

Edited by Anacybele

I mean that hasn't happened since 2007 where you guys lost to the Jaguars 31-29 - and it was 28-10 in the fourth.

Neither team's gonna rest their starters. You understand that the Bengals winning and the Broncos losing next week means Bengals get a first round bye right?

I know all that. I'm just saying it'd be funny if both teams DID do that because they'd be putting the fate of the AFC North title in the hands of all their backups. I know that they won't. :P

Edited by Anacybele

I know the chances of the Lions going into Lambeau and winning are insanely slim, but if we DID manage to steal a win I would hope this would prove to the doubters that Detroit is a legit playoff team. Our offense has been maddeningly inconsistent but a strong defense is more important IMO and can keep a game close/force turnovers to change game momentum.

Lord Raven, I don't think anyone expects your Ravens to lose today. :P The Browns are way worse than the Texans right now. lol

But come on, Chargers, where's all that Philcember stuff I was hearing about before?

Ohhh. My bad. That's pretty neat. :P

I wish I could go to a Steeler game myself one day, but I don't think my ears would be able to take all of the noise the crowds make. I have sensitive hearing.

Oh, also, I want my Steelers to face the Chargers so we have a bit of a challenge. The Chargers are the only remaining AFC potential playoff contender that we have not beaten yet. Or even played, for that matter. If my Steelers can overcome this little challenge, they'd prove that they're definitely a big playoff threat.

Edited by Anacybele

God damn it, I do NOT want my Steelers going against the god damn Chiefs again. I hate them. One game was enough and they had a tough defense. >_>

I'd rather see another Steelers vs Ravens. Ugh. And obviously, I want the Steelers to be AFC North champs and if the Chiefs end up with the wild card, the only way they wouldn't have to face them is by losing to the Bengals.

Edited by Anacybele

Then if the Chargers are done, Texans or Ravens, please. I don't care about the idea of going against JJ Watt's squad again, the Steelers already kicked their butts even with him running around. AB beat him just fine on his own too. Heck, Brett Kiesel of all people managed to outplay him too.

Also, seeing as we know what JJ Watt is like now, our guys can properly prepare for him if need be.

EDIT: The Ravens won! That means the Chiefs are eliminated, right?

Edited by Anacybele

Don't get excited yet, Lord Raven. My Steelers are the favorites to win tonight, and if they do, you're probably in for another beating. :P

Our offense kicked your tails and our defense pounded Flacco. lol We are not the same Steelers you all faced in week 2. But regardless, may the best AFC North team win!

Edited by Anacybele

Hey, I'm just trying to keep you from setting yourself up for major disappointment. I'm not saying for sure that my Steelers will win so I don't do the same to myself. But fine...

Anyway, WOO FUCK YEAH PANTHERS!! 24-3 over the squishy Falcons. :awesome:

His name is Cam Newton, hear him ROAR. (cause a panther roars, heh heh)

Edited by Anacybele

Yeah and you should still shut up. Neither team is the same as midsession and the 2010 Pats beat the Jets 45-3 and hasn't thrown an int in like 11 games and lost to the Jets.

Jets were 9-7 and Pats were 14-2.

Okay, okay, geez... I said fine.

Keep this going after half time, Panthers! Make a repeat NFC South champion happen!

Kudos to the defense as well as Cam though, dat pick-six followed by a fumble recovery. :D

The only complaint I have is that Kelvin Benjamin needs to get his head in the damn game. Two dropped passes by a guy who made some wicked catches in the beginning of the season?! If he's nervous, which is understandable, now is the time to get un-nervous.

Also, Aaron Rodgers went out with an injury, whoa. :o

Edited by Anacybele

Yeah and you should still shut up. Neither team is the same as midsession and the 2010 Pats beat the Jets 45-3 and hasn't thrown an int in like 11 games and lost to the Jets.

Jets were 9-7 and Pats were 14-2.

we do not talk about that game. EVER.

on a lighter note the chiefs went the entire season without a WR getting a touchdown, and what a way to continue that streak.

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-highlights/0ap3000000449879/Bowe-fumbles-Kelce-recovers-for-an-11-yard-touchdown

the bucs almost lost the rights to marcus mariota, then they remembered they were the bucs.

please let some idiot franchise take josh McDaniels off our hands, he is the same shitty play caller he was 7 years ago.

i pray the 3 seed can knock off the ravens, doubt it'll happen, but it makes our life easier as they are the only intimidating pass rush in the AFC and our o-line looked like swiss cheese.