NFL 2014-2015 Season: Super Bowl Champion Patriots

Anacybele

Heh, Brady's all fired up and in rage mode after taking a sack. Make 'em pay the price! And you know something, I might hate the Patriots, but I think Brady is kinda cool. And he's funny when he runs. lol

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really don't like these new rules. The NFL over enforces these stupid passing penalties whether they're there or not, and yet I'm watching chandler jones and terell Suggs get drilled in the face every time they beat either tackle and there is nothing called. They essentially call the penalties that don't need to be called and yet they let the ones that should be just go right by them. I was happy with the addition of illegal hands to the face on both sides of the ball, and it's not being called. It drives me nuts.

But it doesn't seem like they've had a bad game since the Texans one.

Or Flacco has just upped his and the line hasn't allowed much pressure.

They were also bad in the first half of the Browns game...

I really don't like these new rules. The NFL over enforces these stupid passing penalties whether they're there or not, and yet I'm watching chandler jones and terell Suggs get drilled in the face every time they beat either tackle and there is nothing called. They essentially call the penalties that don't need to be called and yet they let the ones that should be just go right by them. I was happy with the addition of illegal hands to the face on both sides of the ball, and it's not being called. It drives me nuts.

Steeler fans were complaining about a similar issue, that a bunch of calls on the Ravens were being missed. I don't know the truth behind it though, I was too busy being bummed about not having Le'Veon Bell and watching this team lose... But I do think at least a couple crucial calls went missed.

Edited by Anacybele

It's not just the ravens it's the whole league. Hands to the face at the LOS is under called and we have the exact opposite happening with these PI, holding downfield contact, and all the other passing bs. It's not good officiating.

I see. That does sound like poor officiating. But I'm just glad Steeler fans aren't just making up excuses. I think if they were, they'd be taking the "we didn't have Bell!" route. Because ONE great player shouldn't be making all the difference. The Steelers' offense had enough weapons even without him. I think the defense just didn't look like the defense it should have, that being the defense we saw at the end of the main season. Ben blames it all on himself, and maybe he did make some poor decisions, but it wasn't all him. No way.

Edited by Anacybele

Ugh, if the Ravens win this, I can only hope that the Colts become their opponent in the AFC Championship. The Colts were able to beat them.

Brady, calm your ass down before you wind up making a mistake you'll regret. -_-

EDIT: TD for Gronk! A two-point conversion would make it a six-point game... But that might be too risky. Hrm. What will these guys do next...?

EDIT2: Okay, they kicked a FG. That's fine though.

EDIT3: Holy. Shit. Brady tosses the ball BACKWARDS at least THIRTY yards and then Edelman passes it ALL THE WAY TO THE ENDZONE FOR A TD?! Talk about Steeler-like stuff on steroids. o_o

(I've seen other teams pull tricks like this, but I think the Steelers did it a little more often because they had guys like Antwaan Randel El who was a QB in college)

Edited by Anacybele

Now see that's what I want out of our offense. The short pass game to the pigmy squad and Vereen and then the ending was kinda wtf was that. I honestly expected a deep seam to gronk instead.

Man, if only AB had an arm like that! I'd love for him to strengthen up so plays like this are possible for the Steelers! He's shown that he can make like Randel El since he made that TD pass to Lance Moore back in the Texans game, so yeah.

EDIT: Flacco got picked off. :awesome: And as I've said, I love a good Flacco interception. lol

Edited by Anacybele

Yet Ben threw one of them when he was hurt. I wouldn't laugh if Flacco was hurt and having trouble. Because that's just no.

Anyway, Brady and company need another TD to take the lead... A FG will just tie the game again!

Okay, THAT was close. The fumble just now got reversed. Brady, tell your people to hang onto that damn ball...

EDIT: Ooh, 23 yard TD pass to LaFell! Now the D just needs to hold Flacco's guys back.

EDIT2: ANOTHER interception, RIGHT when Brady's guys needed it! I think that's game. :awesome:

EDIT3: I was about to say, if Brady being an idiot and taking a knee too soon kills everything... But thankfully, his squad still won. Time for the Ravens to go home! Flap your little black wings and go home! :P

Edited by Anacybele

Also FTR I am still not happy with the officiating, both ways there too many no calls for the number of flags thrown in the secondaries.

Oh and I'm still in favor of firing McDaniels.

Edited by king ranting panda