Awakening Avatar Run

Awakening Avatar Run Poll  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Who were your favorite avatars to read about this run?

2. 2. Who do you feel should be MVP of this run?

If there was a mute option, you could have named the main character "HIRO PROTAGONIST"...Or just "HIRO"!

• Replies 366
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Endgame

Chrom: This is it … this is the moment we've all waited for. GRIMA! Your end has come!

​Robin: … Did he seriously just wait for us here the entire time? Obviously he doesn't take this "destroying the world" thing very seriously.

Jamie: Of course he doesn't. He's you.

Erin: Wow, this is so unnerving! Robin's here, but he's also over there! Of course, that other you looks all weird and purple and --

Silvia: Does anyone else besides me feel this is going to go badly? No? Okay.

Hjordis: Today is the day that I'll slay the fell dragon and prove my strength.

​Loki: There's only room for one morally ambiguous borderline evil person in this play through, and it's me.

​Mira: … I thought all the Grimleal were dead. Why are there so many of them here?

Kelli: For my Freddy Bear! *holds up her lance*

Rey: I don't care what you do to this world … but for her, I will stop you.

Belinda: After we win this battle, let's all go out for a big celebration meal!

​Silver: … We have to put an end to this.

Flan: I am the Flan, and I will see to it that you get your just desserts!

Noburu: … Flan, that was an absolutely horrible pun.

Rob: We're on the dragon's back. WE'RE ON THE DRAGON'S BACK. I don't know if this is amazing or terrifying.

O. Robin: I wonder if anyone's noticed that this is my only other line this entire run?

So, yeah, we decide to go beat up Grima. Also, it's kind of funny when your avatar says "I can hear my friends" when an all avatar team means no one besides Chrom calls out to you. Clearly all the avatars are psychic.

Everyone grabs their pair up partner and runs up. On the next player phase, Robin and Chrom run up, and Robin takes out a tomahawk warrior blocking the path to Grima. Erin kills a bow knight, then Jamie takes out the assassin near it. Kelli slays a sniper, then Flan kills a griffon rider with Kelli's help. Silvia procs ignis and takes out a swordmaster with Silver, and Silver kills a wyvern lord. Mira ignis-crits a hero to death and other Robin kills a paladin. Belinda kills a great knight, then Rey and Belinda kill a general near Grima. Loki rescues them out of Grima's range. Rob and Noburu move up.

On the EP, Robin gets hit with ignis from Grima, while everyone else defends easily. (Other Robin got a lot of action, and Rob dodged a killer bow.) Silvia breaks her personal tome (she has another one) helping Silver kill a falcon knight.

Mira, Kelli, Erin, and Silvia kill some enemies to move closer to Grima. For fun, I decide to see how much damage each pair would do against him with their personal weapons. The calculations are as follows:

Kelli: 12x2 @ 100% hit 0% crit vs 25 @ 63% hit 0% crit

Flan: 18x2 @ 100% hit 37% crit vs 14 @ 64% hit 0% crit

O. Robin: 12x2 @ 100% hit 0% crit vs 17 @ 60% hit 0% crit

Mira: 15x2 @ 96% hit 15% crit vs 29 @ 61% hit 0% crit

Rob: 11x2 @ 100% hit 6% crit vs 19 @ 58% hit 0% crit

Noburu: 11x2 @ 100% hit 37% crit vs 21 @ 62% hit 0% crit

Jamie: 10x2 @ 100% hit 0% crit vs 16 @ 55% hit 0% crit

Erin: 13x2 @ 100% hit 0% crit vs 19 @ 44% hit 0% crit

Silvia: 11x2 @ 100% hit 0% crit vs 24 @ 63% hit 0% crit

Silver: 20x2 @ 100% hit 0% crit vs 27 @ 66% hit 0% crit

Belinda: 8x4 @ 100% hit 16% crit vs 21 @ 55% hit 0% crit (Moegeddon)

Rey: 13x2 @ 100% hit 41% crit vs 18 @ 58% hit 0% crit (Rey's Katana)

Hjordis: 13x4 @ 100% hit 0% crit vs 10 @ 57% hit 0% crit (ANOTHER!)

Loki: 6x4 @ 100% hit 7% crit vs 24 @ 41% hit 0% crit (Fenris)

Robin: 12x2 @ 98% hit 12% crit vs 18 @ 43% hit 0% crit

For the sake of story, I'm going to have Robin be the one to deliver the blow. Kelli and Mira use their rallies, Silver heals Robin, then I have Robin attack Grima with his personal tome. Robin gets a crit on his first attack, and Chrom thankfully feels like dual attacking, so this battle is over pretty soon.

Chrom: Right, I'm going to finish him off --

Robin: Move, Chrom. *shoves Chrom aside, delivers the final blow on Grima*

Chrom: Robin! No! Why …

Robin: Because I could. Also … please grow into a more competent leader. *disappears*

Lissa: Poor Robin … after all he did for us … *sniff*

Loki: Stop your crying, he won't be gone for long.

Rey: Yeah. He will be back. Obviously.

Endgame

Chrom: This is it … this is the moment we've all waited for. GRIMA! Your end has come!

​Robin: … Did he seriously just wait for us here the entire time? Obviously he doesn't take this "destroying the world" thing very seriously.

Erin: Wow, this is so unnerving! Robin's here, but he's also over there! Of course, that other you looks all weird and purple and --

Silvia: Does anyone else besides me feel this is going to go badly? No? Okay.

Hjordis: Today is the day that I'll slay the fell dragon and prove my strength.

​Loki: There's only room for one morally ambiguous borderline evil person in this play through, and it's me.

​Mira: … I thought all the Grimleal were dead. Why are there so many of them here?

Kelli: For my Freddy Bear! *holds up her lance*

Rey: I don't care what you do to this world … but for her, I will stop you.

Belinda: After we win this battle, let's all go out for a big celebration meal!

​Silver: … We have to put an end to this.

Rob: We're on the dragon's back. WE'RE ON THE DRAGON'S BACK. I don't know if this is amazing or terrifying.

O. Robin: I wonder if anyone's noticed that this is my only other line this entire run?

For the sake of story, I'm going to have Robin be the one to deliver the blow. Kelli and Mira use their rallies, Silver heals Robin, then I have Robin attack Grima with his personal tome. Robin gets a crit on his first attack, and Chrom thankfully feels like dual attacking, so this battle is over pretty soon.

Robin: Because I could. Also … please grow into a more competent leader. *disappears*

That Flan line, oi...my sides. :V

Seriously everyone getting a (very snarky) line here was awesome! Great way of rounding it all up! Man this run was so much fun! Cant wait for Post Game Funzies! Omg Robin's snark! THE SNARK!!

"Please grow into a more competent leader" Oh my GAWD LOL. XD

But yay for Kelli fighting for her Freddy Bear! Haha. And then she married him and they lived a happy life together, etc. lol. XD

Edited by Anacybele

oh god that'd kill me to draw that many people haha

maybe though, if i can effciently simplify them down to chibi enough

That would be hilarious if you actually did draw that XD And you also have all the appearances in the OP as well.

i like to draw class-specific outfits for individuality so i'll need a list of final classes as well

and if anyone has custom class-specific designs i'll welcome those

probably not tomorrow because i'm not free tomorrow but

@ana link me, i'm too lazy to look up

unless it's the wedding one and you aren't a bride

Edited by Thor Odinson

Here's a list of everyone's final classes:

Grandmaster: Robin, Silvia, Rey, Belinda, Erin, Jamie, and other Robin (Luna, Raven, and Luka are also grandmasters, but they're also guest appearances at this point)

Wyvern lord: Hjordis

Trickster: Loki

Dark flier: Kelli, Mira

Sage: Silver

Hero: Flan

Swordmaster: Noburu

Griffon rider: Rob

Also, final writeup coming in a bit

Ugh, I can't. IE won't let me. Nothing happens when I try to paste links. This never happened on my laptop when I use IE... (my laptop died and I've been borrowing my mom's computer. She refuses to use anything but IE).

Well I won't start it until Wednesday earliest anyway so if you can get your laptop undead before then no rush

Here's a list of everyone's final classes:

Grandmaster: Robin, Silvia, Rey, Belinda, Erin, Jamie, and other Robin (Luna, Raven, and Luka are also grandmasters, but they're also guest appearances at this point)

Wyvern lord: Hjordis

Trickster: Loki

Dark flier: Kelli, Mira

Sage: Silver

Hero: Flan

Swordmaster: Noburu

Griffon rider: Rob

Also, final writeup coming in a bit

Alright cool

I meant like silly chibi style.

Like just draw a crowd of people at the front bunch of heads with hairstyles and barely tell that they're wearing tactician outfits facing the background. And just draw Grima sipping tea sitting down in said background.

Edited by shadowofchaos

Actually, I ordered a new laptop. It should be here this week though, so it shouldn't take me too long to give you those links. :)

EDIT: Nuu, I think you should draw them in their final class outfits! :P

Edited by Anacybele

i'm going to chibi but full body final class outfits

full-sized is too much effort

i dunno if i'll do it directly digital or on paper yet though

I'm better at drawing on paper but digital looks nicer on the computer

Endgame

These lines XD

@bolded: holdup, IS THIS TRUE lol

i like to draw class-specific outfits for individuality so i'll need a list of final classes as well

and if anyone has custom class-specific designs i'll welcome those

All I ask for Noburu is a cross between Tactician and Swordmaster designs

You can also give Kelli some light purple or blue to her Dark Flier armor, they'd go well with her teal hair. ^^

Edited by Anacybele

i'm going to chibi but full body final class outfits

full-sized is too much effort

i dunno if i'll do it directly digital or on paper yet though

I'm better at drawing on paper but digital looks nicer on the computer

Like, remember your silly bunny sketches?

The ones that was really quick lineart?

That's what I meant.

...Any more than that and I'll have to pay you.

I'll even pay you for your chicken scratch.

@ana

that's if i color them

which i may or may not depending on my level of laziness but everyone who wants custom colors specify them anyway

@rey

you could just order me a pizza :p

Edited by Thor Odinson

Looking back, skillsets that complement each other.

Not in the efficiency sense, but in literal sense. xD

That's adorable.

Lumi should have drawn a sketch (nothing serious) with the entire crowd gathered as Grima was sipping tea on the back of the dragon.

oh god that'd kill me to draw that many people haha

maybe though, if i can effciently simplify them down to chibi enough

Yes!

Ah! Those snarky lines! The ending ones too! XD Just perfect~ (DLC time next, yes?)

All right, here is the final review of all the avatars in this run and how well they did during the course of the story. The run is not over yet because we're going to get into the Future Past later, but for now analysis.

Chrom: Chrom is Chrom. He didn't really do much, but he was helpful when he was used.

Robin: Being the only person with an actual support partner, he and Chrom often killed things with dual attacks that other people struggled to kill. I had to avoid giving him a lot of favoritism, which led to him being a bit lower leveled and more fragile than he usually is, but overall he did well.

Silvia: She was the first avatar that I recruited and she had a lot of presence. While her HP and defenses were a little fragile, being one of the few characters with galeforce available made her useful in quite a few strategies. Definitely helped out a lot.

13.00    29   16   11   10   16   12   11   8

Rey: He did really well, and the best part was that he was a really good support partner for Belinda. He dual attacked, dual guarded, and held his own very well. He was a bit shaky against magic at first, but after he got in a decent res class he was better at standing his ground.

12.00    26   13   13   09   14   07   11   08

Belinda: I think her speed was a bit on the low side at first, and she was a little fragile. But then she got galeforce and ended up in some decent classes and she got SCARY GOOD. Even while being an EP magnet she held her own, and she killed stuff dead. WITH MOE.

11.00    11.00   29   12   11   09   10   14   07   07

Hjordis: She was a really big asset in the early chapters, when she was the only person who could tank shit and not die. She also always had a lot of movement, so she was able to reach things after than everyone else. Her not-so-good speed as a wyvern lord and shaky resistance meant I couldn't just throw her into things when mages were nearby, but she was still nice to have for tanking physical things.

10.00    39   23   08   12   16   16   16   03

Loki: Coming in as a dark mage with high HP, blessed stats, and Nosferatu access was really useful. He tanked stuff, got around in desert terrain, and was one of the few people who could handle paralogue 16 at the early point I accessed it. He was stuck with crappy sword rank for the longest time, but still awesome.

11.00    41   13   19   16   21   11   16   10

Kelli: She had a lot of strength, which let her kill a lot of things with a sword. The biggest problem she had was her speed, which was strangely on the low side, and then later on her defense flaw became noticeable because she was fragile. But she activated pavise a lot to her survival and did well, so no complaints.

12.00    28   17   13   11   14   10   13   10

Mira: Her low defense meant that she was an enemy magnet for much of early game, which got her a lot of extra EXP. She also had some speed issues but also had a lot of HP to take those hits. Got better after a reclass or two.

12.00    29   12   14   11   10   08   07   06

Erin: Her HP sucked, her speed sucked, she was fragile, and not hitting hard when I first got her. And then I trained her up and got her galeforce, and then she killed everything. Erin probably had the biggest improvement of all my avatars.

11.00    24   11   15   10   10   08   13   08

Silver: Being my only healer, he was most useful and helpful. He also had super high HP and defensive stats because of extra leveling, which was awesome. He was also the only person who didn't max out skill, and decided to troll me in HP level ups later, but still, Silver for one of my MVPs.

05.00    39   21   28   12   16   19   20   19

Jamie: He was interesting. Definitely helped a lot and had high enough stats to do something, but not good enough to tank reliably. He's still awesome.

12.00    48   25   21   27   21   15   19   14

Robin: Once he got tomebreaker, he just proceeded to roll everything. He didn't get a lot of attention because of reasons, but when he was called to do things, he DID things. He's probably MVP of paralogue 23.

16.00    51   23   23   26   34   19   27   12

Flan: He tanked shit and did stuff in the few chapters that he existed. He also crit-killed a lot of stuff, which was fun. My only complaint is his resistance, which meant I couldn't throw him into places where magic users existed, but still, he wasn't the only one with that problem.

Noburu: He was slower to cap things and having no reliably 2-range really sucked. But he still did his job in killing stuff when he needed to, and was an awesome pair up buddy.

UPDATE: Replaced his Armsthrift with Luna. He also capped everything this time. Final stats:

20.00    80   40   31   48   45   45   35   37

Rob: The only other person besides Erin who capped everything. Rexcalibur and bows sucked, and I couldn't get him near those, but other than that he did his job well and killed things.

The characters whose starting stats are listed above all started as tacticians, except for Hjordis (cavalier), Loki (dark mage), and Silver (priest). Jamie and other Robin were grandmasters. If anyone actually cares and wants me to list all the classes that people went through, ask me for it.

Edited by Sangyul