Awakening Avatar Run

Awakening Avatar Run Poll  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Who were your favorite avatars to read about this run?

2. 2. Who do you feel should be MVP of this run?

i'm going to chibi but full body final class outfits

full-sized is too much effort

i dunno if i'll do it directly digital or on paper yet though

I'm better at drawing on paper but digital looks nicer on the computer

tumblr_ltfx394MJ81qfcqet.gif

Aww hell yiss! <3333

Loki: Coming in as a dark mage with high HP, blessed stats, and Nosferatu access was really useful. He tanked stuff, got around in desert terrain, and was one of the few people who could handle paralogue 16 at the early point I accessed it. He was stuck with crappy sword rank for the longest time, but still awesome.

hue. Yeah i feel the crappy sword rank. I had him hang out as a Tactician/Grandmaster in my run(s) so his sword rank didnt get all poopy. Rescues were probably worth it doe. B:

• Replies 366
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I found stacking Tantivy with Quick Burn works really well for Wyvern Lords against mages on HM in my expriences with WyvernPanne (still can't eat magic to the face but hey, avostack), probably would've been more useful than lancebreaker anyway considering Hjordis is made of axes

But whatever, facetanking all the physical stuff~

In my head canon, reclasses don't require second seals. They require you taking the time and effort to start learning a new weapon or how to ride a mount.

In my head canon, reclasses don't require second seals. They require you taking the time and effort to start learning a new weapon or how to ride a mount.

That's the only way it makes sense! XD

Rey: Yeah. He will be back. Obviously.

I didn't know Robin was the freaking Terminator. :0

in my case it was pretty much switching clothes after the first axe switch

and yes, if I am being drawn I wish to be in longcoat style

because longcoats are hnnnnnnnnnnng

I got my new laptop and am happily using it, so here are those links for my Kelli art, Thor. :)

Holiday, entitled "Kiss her, Frederick!" (this is the best one for reference since I actually drew Kelli with her default hairstyle in this lol)

Wedding

Honeymoon, entitled "Moonlight Love"

Whichever one is easier for you to draw. Also, is there something missing? There were 15 main avatars this run but I only counted 14 of the non-Chrom people?

Chrom: Shepherds, to arms! We have a situation -- wait, Robin?!

​Robin: Oh … hello Chrom.

Chrom: But … but … you sacrificed yourself to stop Grima … even if Naga said that if the bonds between us were strong that you'd be back …

​Rob: Oh, no, not this Naga person again …

Loki: I told you that he would be back.

​Robin: … A lot sooner than I thought. I'm guessing you haven't had much time to become a competent leader yet, right?

Silvia: It's been two days, Robin. Two days.

Mira: So, Chrom, what brings you here today?

Chrom: Huh? Oh, uh, right … just now, Naga called to me --

Rey: … Are you still going on about your imaginary friend?

Chrom: She's not imaginary! And she needs our help. Come on!

Everyone else: *mumble* *grumble*

Chrom: I said, COME ON!

The Future Past 1

Noburu: … Is anyone else kind of weirded out that Naga is real?

Belinda: She's sort of weird herself.

Chrom: Focus, everyone. We have to save those children!

​Rob: Right … even if this is totally weird. We still have to save them.

Erin: Wow there are so many enemies around here! Freaky! I wonder why this world looks so much like our own but is screwed up?

Kelli: Um, maybe because they didn't defeat Grima here?

Jamie and Flan were not used in this map. Curse limited deployment spots!

Rey and Belinda pair up and run west. Belinda takes out a general with her magic (while Rey protects her from the counterattack) and Rey kills an archer to the south of Noire with double luna. Mira and other Robin pair up, and Mira crit-kills the other spear general. Other Robin kills the other sniper, although he eats a counterattack. Silvia and Silver run up and Silvia kills the upper Risen in Nah's cell. She then kills one of the spear generals with Silver's help. Kelli and Noburu kill a swordmaster together, and then Kelli moves up and uses a brave lance to kill the rexcalibur sage. Erin kills a trickster and lets Rob whack a thoron sage. Robin and Chrom move up, while Hjordis and Loki go all the way to the northernmost spear general and take him out.

Kjelle and Nah are apparently leveled high enough to take no damage from the Risen. A swordmaster activates astra against Hjordis and she dodges all five strikes. Loki helps her take it out. Repeat with the second swordmaster, minus Loki dual attacking. Other Robin kills two enemies with no issues, although one of them hit him at 16% hit. (WTF???) Belinda protects Rey from silver bows. Other Robin has no problem dodging 47% hits. A berserker suicides on him, while Rey kills the other one. Belinda likes to protect Rey from warriors, although EP counter hurts a lot. A trickster goes for Silvia, and Silver protects her from 85% hit. She also crit-kills the next one that hits her. Cynthia and Noire take 0 damage from enemies. Silvia kills a general.

Silver moves up and uses physic to heal Rey. Belinda kills the silver bow warrior while other Robin runs over and lets Mira take out a general with an ignis crit. Everyone else moves up.

A sage pops up right below Noire's cell at the beginning of the EP, so I'm a bit worried now. Hjordis eats two hits of an astra, but she and Loki kill the swordmaster easily (and she only took 4 damage anyway). Loki then protects Hjordis and dual attacks with her agains the other one. Noire survives against the sage by dodging.

Hjordis flies over and opens Cynthia's cell. Erin kills a general with Rob's help, and Rob opens Kjelle's cell. Kelli flies in and takes out one mercenary. Robin and Chrom move down towards Noire's cell, while Mira kills the reinforcement sage with ignis. Noburu crits a mercenary that activates miracle ;/ Silvia and Silver move onto a staircase. Enemy reinforcements.

Hjordis can dodge, as can the children. Rey protects Belinda. Moegeddon breaks and Belinda takes out a warrior with sol-ignis-Fortuna. Noire dodges tomes well. On the player phase, Belinda runs back to kill the sage that attacked Noire. She and Rey then go back to kill the mire sorcerer. Mira kills a trickster that opened Noire's cell, and other Robin kills the berserker in the cell. Silvia kills the sage that attacked Rob, and stands on the staircase. Kelli attacks an armor knight in Cynthia's room with a spear and stands next to Silvia. Erin kills the other armor knight in Cynthia's room, and Rob kills a spear general. Hjordis flies over and takes out another spear general. She's also in Morgan's range now.

(Because I didn't marry Robin to anyone, both male and female Morgan are going to have to die.)

Nah tanks a Risen. Morgan attacks Hjordis and she dodges. The two war monks also suicide on her. Two reinforcement sages try to kill Kelli, but she dodges. Next phase, I have Robin kill the Risen in Nah's cell. Silver and Silvia take out one of the sages, while Noburu gets the other. Loki kills Morgan with a crit. Map is cleared.

Jamie: … Uh, why is Kelli crying?

Kelli: I-I'm sorry, it's just … that person Loki killed … he felt so familiar …

Loki: Pah, it's just like you to be soft for the enemy --

​Mira: No, I … actually understand what she means. I don't know why, but … it was as if I knew him …

Belinda: *nods while sniffling as well*

Flan: Can someone tell me what the heck is going on here?

Chrom: I don't know, but let us return and tell Naga that our job is done.

Edited by Sangyul

And Lumi posted her pic just as I was updating XD It looks awesome, and everyone is drawn really well! Robin looks kind of odd from the backside, but maybe that's because it's the backside XD

i was trying to draw backside facepalming robin

for putting up with chrom's shit

Ah, I see XD

Kudos to Robin and the others for putting up with Chrom's shit, by the way XD