The ~controversial~ opinions topic

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nintendo sux, Microsoft has the best classic games.

Lol no... Even by joking Microsoft is bad...

Edited by Naughx

I am so touched and moved by this post. You have no idea. Every time I hear somebody say congratulations, I immediately hear Asuka saying "Congratulations!". I have seen this video far too many times

Edited by n00srac

I am so touched and moved by this post. You have no idea. Every time I hear somebody say congratulations, I immediately hear Asuka saying "Congratulations!". I have seen this video far too many times

Idk why, but this post actually made me happy =)

Idk why, but this post actually made me happy =)

I'm glad I could return the favor. It's funny, because the reason i watched NGE was because I saw congratulations. It's what started and ended it all.

I'm glad I could return the favor. It's funny, because the reason i watched NGE was because I saw congratulations. It's what started and ended it all.

Would you believe me if I said this video is actually making me consider watch it as well? It's just so cheering, for some reason.

Would you believe me if I said this video is actually making me consider watch it as well? It's just so cheering, for some reason.

I would. But whatever you think the reason the show ends like this is, you are probably wrong. Just be ready to get caught off guard by it if yo watch it. It really is interesting. (The lack of budget at the end really enhanced it too)

ahahahahaha

you're gonna have a bad time

(cheerful is not the word I would use, I'll put it that way)

Edited by Tryhard

Oh, I remembered some other controversial opinion of mine

Mocking someone autistic because he said something ~dumb~ that didn't harm or affect anyone isn't funny

It's actually fucking disgusting.

Edited by Nobody

Mega Man 2 is not that great. It's miles better than the first game in the series thanks to the inclusion of E-Tanks, passwords, and overall more polished controls.

Unfortunately, most of the bosses in the game are total shit. It's especially true of some of the fortress bosses(looking at you, boombeam trap). The bosses are pretty much where my enjoyment of MM2 dies. It's saying something that the worst part of MM3 are the Doc Robot fights(aka the MM2 rematches)

Oh, I remembered some other controversial opinion of mine

Mocking someone autistic because he said something ~dumb~ that didn't harm or affect anyone, isn't funny

That shouldn't be controversial.

Mocking someone autistic because he said something ~dumb~ that didn't harm or affect anyone isn't funny

So you said in my previous thread. I wouldn't say that's wholly controversial, though.

(I mock everyone equally, though)

Edited by Tryhard

... i don't see any other way to play it

It started as a party game. Pass out cards for roles. That's my preferred method.

Edited by Makaze

In person, or with a Skype group, or something?

trust me chat mafia is hell. I get lynched on the first day because I don't even know what is going on. but i guess everyone has different views.

trust me chat mafia is hell. I get lynched on the first day because I don't even know what is going on. but i guess everyone has different views.

imo chat mafia is basically "Shitposting: The Game"

it's not for everyone; I find it a lot of fun, but I don't take it seriously like ever.

Haha oh man I hope you're not looking forward to seeing a lot of that in the actual anime.

Anyways, controversial opinions. Trucks are stupid. Twilight is only mediocre. Most people are not stupid. Popular racial and gender stereotypes are not a bad thing. The world is not heading in a downward spiral. The dangers of modern nuclear power are infinitesimal compared to hogwash spouted by mainstream media. People who bring their own bags to stores instead of using plastic ones are annoying. Mindless charity to starving nations is generally at best a waste of time and at worst destructive to the receiving country.

Haha oh man I hope you're not looking forward to seeing a lot of that in the actual anime.

Anyways, controversial opinions. Trucks are stupid. Twilight is only mediocre. Most people are not stupid. Popular racial and gender stereotypes are not a bad thing. The world is not heading in a downward spiral. The dangers of modern nuclear power are infinitesimal compared to hogwash spouted by mainstream media. People who bring their own bags to stores instead of using plastic ones are annoying. Mindless charity to starving nations is generally at best a waste of time and at worst destructive to the receiving country.

Oh, these too. Bolded only.

Don't know why everyone gets so defensive about stereotypes... Perfectly natural human behavior.