Pokemon Omega Ruby Alpha Sapphire Thread - The Game's out, go get it!

Book of Ereshkigal

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.pokemon.co.jp/ex/oras/pokemon/03.html

Primal Groudon is Ground/Fire.

Dunno if this was mentioned, but if you scroll through the screens of Primal Groudon/Kyogre on this site, they both appear to be using new attacks (or ones that I don't recognize, anyway). I'd say the likelihood of new signature moves is a distinct possibility.

Or perhaps Water Spout and Eruption got a visual upgrade?

Who cares about the damn fisherman!? Those people on the beach are gonna die! Run, you fools! Disaster looms on the horizon!

shadow lugia confirmed

Yeah, that's just silly. The island clearly confirms DISTORTION WORLD MEGA PRIMAL SHADOW LUGIA!!!

I6OWz1l.pngxbkXTNL.png

???

:facepalm:

Look at the fishing person in the artwork again. The hat and pants are clearly colored differently from that particular fisherman sprite. The pants are a more grayish blue and the hat is more red. Like on Red. That's why I made the misidentification.

EDIT: ...Mega Sableye doesn't look any different aside from getting a big pink gem. :/ Which reminds me of a red rupee in Zelda. xP

Edited by Anacybele

Pokémon that get Megas despite having room for regular evolutions kinda irk me.

Having said that, Mawile and Sableye are considered to be version equivalents, so I shouldn't be surprised.

:facepalm:

Look at the fishing person in the artwork again. The hat and pants are clearly colored differently from that particular fisherman sprite. The pants are a more grayish blue and the hat is more red. Like on Red. That's why I made the misidentification.

EDIT: ...Mega Sableye doesn't look any different aside from getting a big pink gem. :/ Which reminds me of a red rupee in Zelda. xP

Well his sleeves are white and not black like the red sprite, but that's a minor point xp. Otherwise, I think both are really similar and I could see how someone could mistake them.

Well, his normally blue/white eyes become red, his teeth become golden, his 'ears' become longer and sharper. He also gain a spine on the middle of its head as well as some additional spikes on his elbow (I think). But the gem really looks like a rupee XD

Edited by LuxSpes

Pokémon that get Megas despite having room for regular evolutions kinda irk me.

Having said that, Mawile and Sableye are considered to be version equivalents, so I shouldn't be surprised.

I think we safely say goodbye to new evolutions to older Pokemon. They'll likely just give them Megas.

I think we safely say goodbye to new evolutions to older Pokemon. They'll likely just give them Megas.

Yeah...

Ah well, most people like 'em, so I can be happy for them at least.

Well, his normally blue/white eyes become red, his teeth become golden, his 'ears' become longer and sharper. He also gain a spine on the middle of its head as well as some additional spikes on his elbow (I think). But the gem really looks like a rupee XD

Yeah, that's true. Still, I wasn't particularly wow'd by this Mega evo.

A description of Mega Sableye:

"It is said that Mega Sableye uses the jewel as a powerful defensive tool in battle. From behind the shelter of the jewel, it can readily exploit the opponent's weaknesses and take advantage of any openings. It is said that the jewel hardens into such strength that no attack can even make a scratch!"

I swear, if this thing keeps Prankster as an ability and is a wall... recover toxic stall here we come.

LAME Megaevo. It really needed the Mega because Mawile got it.

By that logic, Dusclops or Dusknoir needs its Megaevo because Banette has a mega, why Dusk not

and MegaMilotic of course har har

I like MegaEye...

Anyway I would support MegaNoir. It and Dusclops are some of my favorite ghosties.

Actually I wonder if Rayquaza will get his MEGAQUAZAEVOLUTION

edit: I also hope MegaErupt and MegaPedo are a thing because the enemy boss in XY had MegaGyarados

Edited by Quintessence