Pokemon Omega Ruby Alpha Sapphire Thread - The Game's out, go get it!

Book of Ereshkigal

Does that mean Zangoose (and thus Seviper because anything else would make no sense), Milotic, and Slaking all have megas???!!! :O

Zangoose, Seviper, and Milotic would make sense, but...

I don't know about Slaking... If it got a 100+ BST boost to its already godly 670 BST, I dunno if anybody would even be able to manage it.

Although Truant is a really crappy ability, so I dunno. I don't know of it'd actually make much of a difference.

It's not like it'd outdamage max attack, Adamant, Choice Band Slaking, anyway. 8D

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, didn't people think Garchomp was already OP without a Mega evolution? :P

garchomp's mega evo is actually worse than his regular self. blaziken is a better example of unneeded mega evolution.

I just want Mega Luxray.

And personally I feel it has a decent shot.

I,too,want Mega Luxray.That,and Mega Weavile and this game will be perfect.Well,as perfect as it can get without trumpets.

A Mega Slaking would be cool! And Mega Zangoose...

I hope if there is a Mega Slaking,they would give it a better ability like Huge Power or something.

There are still several Megas I really want. :P

- Mega Rapidash

- Mega Zebstrika

- Mega Bellossom

- Mega Infernape

- Mega Seviper

- Mega Luxray

Yes, I agree with you guys on Mega Luxray. :D

- Mega Rapidash

- Mega Zebstrika

- Mega Bellossom

- Mega Infernape

- Mega Seviper

- Mega Luxray

Mega Infernape would be neat as well.Sadly,I cannot bring my first Pokemon,a level 100 female Infernape,into gen 6 because of goddamn Miiverse not allowing non-members to download free stuff/demos.

I came up with an idea for what Mega Infernape could be. The yellow plates on its body would become a full suit of armor and change its typing to Fire/Steel. It also gained an ability that gave it immunity to Fighting type moves. It loses some speed (though not a lot), but gains a lot of defensive power as well as a bit more attack power. The moves it gains include Iron Tail, Flash Cannon, and some others that I can't recall atm. xP

I've actually drawn an idea for Mega Rapidash and I posted the pic in that Mega evo ideas thread, but nobody said anything about it. Oh well. :P

Oh, looks like Serebii unlocked some secret demo stuff.

He says it's just random. The chance of it happening must be incredibly low?

EDIT:

Serebii has the deets on the Demo details

Following on from the reveal of the new special mission in the demo yesterday, it has been confirmed by game director Shigeru Ohmori that there are various things that will activate after playing for a while. The Nugget mission, and various changes in Mossdeep City such as access to Steven Stone's house, started appearing for players around 2 weeks from the initial playthrough. We're still working on confirmations of specifics for the times so keep checking back.

So, the secret misisons seem to show up a week after your first playthrough.

Edited by L95

So, the secret misisons seem to show up a week after your first playthrough.

Good.I need something better to do then just doing the same missions all the damn time.

I CAN'T WAIT TO GET INTO STEVEN'S HOUSE FOR NO FUCKING REASON.

I also found a hint that the demo is run using X/Y's engines.Just run for a bit with the circle pad and then use the D-pad."Orlando" should jump like he's taking off the roller skates.It's an interesting little tidbit.

Edited by Shadowfall

ORAS itself is based on the XY engine, that much is already known ~o3o~

I know that.They just forgot something from X/Y to take out,that's all.I also have fun with it. Edited by Shadowfall

I,too,want Mega Luxray.That,and Mega Weavile and this game will be perfect.Well,as perfect as it can get without trumpets.

I hope if there is a Mega Slaking,they would give it a better ability like Huge Power or something.

Mega luxray. Speed and attack. Thats it...

Huge power. Because ubers needed some OP goodness... (Still want this, since slaking is one of my favourites)

I also found a hint that the demo is run using X/Y's engines.Just run for a bit with the circle pad and then use the D-pad."Orlando" should jump like he's taking off the roller skates.It's an interesting little tidbit.

It's been a while since I first picked up X, but I'm pretty sure that's normal before you get the roller skates.

There are still several Megas I really want. :P

- Mega Rapidash

- Mega Zebstrika

- Mega Bellossom

- Mega Infernape

- Mega Seviper

- Mega Luxray

Why not have Mega Evolutions for all starter Pokemon? I was thinking Electric/Dark could work for Mega Luxray, but I don't know if that would help it much defensively.

I think Mega Luxray should have Strong Jaw because of Crunch, Thunder Fang, and Ice Fang. :D

This i appropriate. Dat coverage...

I didn't say Infernape was the only starter that can have a Mega form. Of course the others can, I just want Mega Infernape the most.

I want Mega torterra, because the tree will be massive!!! Also 2nd Gen starters...

I want Mega torterra, because the tree will be massive!!!

Give it Huge Power!Give it more attack!MAKE IT WRECK EVERYTHING WITH MOTHERF**KING WOOD HAMMER.

So yes,I would also like Mega Torterra.

Edited by Shadowfall