Pokemon Omega Ruby Alpha Sapphire Thread - The Game's out, go get it!

Book of Ereshkigal

Yeah, if these codes don't come here, I'll wait for them to be bred. I'd love a Contrary Serperior myself since Serperior is one of my favorite Grass types. :3

I like a lot of Grass types, come to think of it. lol

- Bellossom (all time-fav! It's SO cute and I love the red flowers!)

- Serperior

- Sunflora

- Meganium

- Mega Sceptile

- Leafeon

Just to name the ones off the top of my head.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's pretty stupid how we don't get nearly as much cool stuff as Japan does. And Nintendo is just as popular out here as it is there. If not almost as popular. Some NIntendo games are even more popular here than they are in Japan. :/

Also, I just messed up... I caught an east sea Shellos, which I like way better than the west sea one, but I forgot that I was using a Pokemon with the Synchronize ability, so it wound up with that Pokemon's bad nature. >_< Oh well, I can just breed it if I want a better nature. When I find a Ditto, that is. This Shellos is male.

People will breed them like crazy after 9th January, so I wouldn't worry too much : )

There are/were already some floating around, actually (yay wonder trade~). I've been breeding them like crazy for a few days now, though the game isn't allowing me to trade them.

Yup, apparently the serial code is for Japan only, according to Serebii's Event Database. Breeding and trading (maybe after Jan 9th) exists so it's not the end of the world.

Btw, how do I get the Eon Ticket? Is it only via Street Pass? Because I don't think anyone around here has it @_@

I'm aware that the code is Japan only. I'm saying that according to algae, the offspring of these Serperior can't be traded. So people outside of Japan can't get one even by that method.

Maybe they can be tradable until Jan 9th?

That's what I'm assuming, since I originally got the thing in a trade myself and couldn't even trade the original back to the friend that gave it to me. Definitely going to try again then.

I'm aware that the code is Japan only. I'm saying that according to algae, the offspring of these Serperior can't be traded. So people outside of Japan can't get one even by that method.

They can't be traded right now because Nintendo noticed people trading them early (like years early, but whatever).

There's a 99% chance they will be tradeable after the 9th, as suggested. No event Pokemon has been completely untradeable... unless it was hacked.

Yup, apparently the serial code is for Japan only, according to Serebii's Event Database. Breeding and trading (maybe after Jan 9th) exists so it's not the end of the world.

Btw, how do I get the Eon Ticket? Is it only via Street Pass? Because I don't think anyone around here has it @_@

Generally it's StreetPass only.

Do you have a North American 3DS? If you're lucky, sometimes MaxSoft of South Asia gives out codes that work on NA consoles.

Ah thanks Vincent, I'll check it out, but I don't get something, isn't the Code POKEMON497?

Edit: I mean, it's a shared code that can be used multiple times, not a one-use code given out at other events.

Edited by Quintessence

Ah thanks Vincent, I'll check it out, but I don't get something, isn't the Code POKEMON497?

Edit: I mean, it's a shared code that can be used multiple times, not a one-use code given out at other events.

Yeah, that's the code.

Well, we won't know how it really works until 9th January. However, the Pokemon is still received like any previous serial code event, so I suspect it should work similarly.

The only difference I can imagine is the code not expiring after use as you mentioned.

(However, to clarify, despite the code being multiple use, it's still one code per save file. So you can only get Serperior once per save file.)

Edited by VincentASM

I was lucky; one of the people I ran into whilst going through Cardiff last Saturday had an Eon Ticket on them. So now I've got it. Is it possible to distribute it to friends online?

I was lucky; one of the people I ran into whilst going through Cardiff last Saturday had an Eon Ticket on them. So now I've got it. Is it possible to distribute it to friends online?

Nope. If it was that easy, people wouldn't be begging for it left and right XD

I don't need the Eon Ticket. I have a Latios I could bring over from Black 2 if I want to add it to the dex (I have AS, so I got Latias). In fact, I might have already brought it when I transferred some Pokemon to X via Pokemon Bank.

I gotta renew my license on that thing soon, I think, now that I bring it up though.

You don't need to use the bank if you just want to bring Pokemon from XY to ORAS and vice versa though. You can just trade the regular way between them. I'm gonna do that myself now so I dex both Latis in both X and AS.

EDIT: Yep, der's my Latios sitting in one of my X boxes. Trade-back time!

Edited by Anacybele

Oh, lol my bad. I guess I'm too used to the fact that I have two 3DS systems. :P

Oh yeah, gotta remove Latias's Mega Stone right quick before trading here.

Edited by Anacybele

I only have one system but I transfer Pokemon from my X to my OR all the time?

Did I read your conversation wrong? Because it's certainly doable, you just don't get to keep hold items.

I don't think of any other way. I have one system and the only way I can think of trading pokemon between Y and AS is via a friend or through the Pokemon Bank. Is there any other way I'm not aware of? Edited by Quintessence

He might've thought that we didn't bring up Pokemon Bank. xP

Also, the plural for Pokemon doesn't add an S on the end, just saying. :P

I caught me a Horsea! It has a decent nature too, so I'll keep this one and train it. I like Kingdra best out of the Water types available in Hoenn by far. I just went with Gyarados before because I wasn't far enough in the game to get Horsea and I needed a Water type sooner.