WORLD CUP 2014

Parrhesia

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ah yes, of course you meant that you were in fact a donut during the match in which Germany defeated Portugal in the 2014 FIFA World Cup of Brazil, which you followed by the statement 'Germany knocking it out of the park as usual', that is clearly what you meant, yes

Iran - Nigeria was boring as fuck -.-

so i've heard, I went out and had a nice meal instead, glad I didn't miss much

well, you always have a few of those. I don't think Argentina have much to fear.

it was incredibly bad and sort of makes me not pumped for the next match, it was that bad

it was like every game in the 2010 world cup

i'm glad you felt this was a good post and important to make

I'm glad you thought so too, about your own post.

Actually, you could probably contribute to quality by not adding more of that kind of post to the pile.

I'm glad you thought so too, about your own post.

Oh, I never harboured such a delusion.

Johansson looks pretty decent, gotta say. I hope he doesn't fail to step up to the Premiership and get broken and have his career basically over by 24 and then get literally broken in the world cup

like certain other american strikers for az alkmaar

(i'm talking about josmer altidore)

(if you couldn't tell)

Edited by Parrhesia

Dempsey scored like immediately by just running at a gap in the defence. I ... somehow don't remember how Jozy fucked himself, but it was a hamstring injury. Strained last I heard, but I can't verify.

all you US poser every-4-years watchers

at least I think that football (soccer, if I have to) is getting more popular over there

if you actually gave a shit about it over american football and basketball, you could be one of the powerhouses