okay good sorry i can't figure out words because i didn't

sleep

but it was worth it

sorry about the guy cahill broke btw he can be like that sometimes

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Spain was the worst WC champion EVER. Eight goals in seven games, what the fuck is this.

YES I AM SO HAPPY

I wasnt able to watch most of the strayan match. Whats this skull trauma shit?

At the end of the first half, Cahill did a disgusting tackle on Martins Indi who got knocked the fuck out. Might've a skull trauma and stuff

(Dis)respect the legend

I happened to catch a flash of the game playing in an office at my college, and from the angle I was looking at, I couldn't see Spain's name on the screen scorecard, just Chile's. I heard that it was Spain just a bit after Chile scored their second goal

"haha wow"

Were there a lot of legit injuries in that match? I was just there for a bit, and I have like no experience/proper sense of judgement on the subject, but it seemed like a lot of people were falling, and I couldn't tell with most of them whether "that looks like it would actually hurt" or "you just lost your footing"

Edited by Rehab

Were there a lot of legit injuries in that match? I was just there for a bit, and I have like no experience/proper sense of judgement on the subject, but it seemed like a lot of people were falling, and I couldn't tell with most of them whether "that looks like it would actually hurt" or "you just lost your footing"

chile were spending a lot of time writhing on the ground for injuries in an effort to waste time in the second half.

overview of the chile game from a Newcastle guy

alright time for CAMEROON and Croatia. I'm expecting Croatia to win, but you never know how this WC goes.

So Chile is officially the swag team of the tournament.

(There's functional English captions but only if you go to youtube itself)

Edited by Parrhesia

Spain will not beat Australia.

This would require them to score a goal.

They would probably score a penalty, but yes I think they are in a really bad mood right now, so either they will play like they don't care or take it all out on Australia...

oh no, what will spain do going 'all out' on australia, pass it in around in slightly smaller triangles?

triangles hurt, okay

I wonder if Casillas will even come out onto the pitch or just stay inside

England vs Uruguay play today, must win game practically #It'sComingHome

well what if spain pass in squares or something...They could still try something out

Also, how come Casillas seems to be using his legs more than his hands these days. I kinda think he's getting depressed whenever i see his face on TV now

And i saw Timmy's tackle again, and i have to say that he totally butchered that guy. Its a pity that he wont be able to play one last WC game before leaving