WORLD CUP 2014

Parrhesia

Ghana is a lovely african team. While Ivory Coast has a marginally better attack, Ghana is much more balanced.

IT'S WHAT WE CALL A BAILE NOW

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I said no lie bro

Also Nigeria vs Bosnia is pretty darn nice so far. Bad offside call early on tho

A reminder that Jozy Altidore scored one goal in the Premiership season and two against Nigeria

therefore I can confidently predict Edin Dzeko will score precisely thirty-two goals this match

He scored precisely JACK SHIT.

Eneyama was a goddamn WALL. Begovic was a fine keeper too, but couldn't do much.

Emenike destroyed Bosnia's defence so easily, they didn''t even try to keep up a fight.

it seems my prediction was off by thirty-two

Emenike played sort of like Americans think Jozy plays, as an unstoppable juggernaut with a decent shot on him. He had a great game.

Begovic's best contribution was dragging an injured Nigerian guy off the pitch while he and an official protested

Begovic's best contribution was dragging an injured Nigerian guy off the pitch while he and an official protested

That was so funny.

Also, today's games surpassed all expectations. Iran did a GOOD game, Ghana vs Germany was spectacular, and Bosnia/Nigera, while technically weak, looked fun.

Another game, which was influenced by a wrong decision of the referee. Iran had to get a penalty kick!

i'd like to mention that (beyond bias) that was a good decision from the ref.

watch:

http://gfycat.com/PiercingScratchyBobcat

you can see zabaleta is about to clear the ball, and actually does, before the iranian player jumps over his leg in an attempt to steal it. he does actually touch the ball before the dubious connection, plus the iranian player was acting recklessly.

Edited by fuccboi

Yeah, that's no penalty, and Nigeria's goal was no foul.

... Let's just not talk about that offside call.

Both teams were hyped during the qualifiers, buuuut Russia/Belgium so far is worse than Nigeria/Bosnia

Maracanã crowd actually chanted "VERGONHA, VERGONHA, TIME SEM VERGONHA"

This is fucking awesome.

Belgium plays 70 minutes of Cameroon-level football, then 20 minutes of half-decent plays. Considering they are in a fuck easy group, they win of course.

Clawed one back and they've had all the chances in the second half. ... They've not got this, but I could see it 3-2.

edit: never fucking mind

Also this; http://espn.go.com/sports/soccer/story/_/id/11116564/2014-world-cup-lionel-messi-goal-iran-saves-bettor-more-350000?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Edited by Parrhesia

jesus parrhesia you are jinx incarnated

oh am i?!??

neither side will score any further goals, and the game will be shit, from this point, the 75th minute

not fair you ain't concentrating enough

IN THE END YOU ONLY JINXED THE QUALITY, IT WAS A FUN GAME FROM START TO END

Edited by Яei Яei