WORLD CUP 2014

Parrhesia

i don't have a relevant croatia image but holy shit that tackle. red might've been harsh but... christ. The guy seems okay though.

(and here I thought it was headed for 0-0)

rakitic made a really awful tackle early on too. seems they were pretty rowdy that whole match.

Edited by fuccboi

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They started to want each other dead late in the first half, from memory. Mexico should've had a penalty in like the 65th, too, which only made things worse tastier.

Croatia's coach harassed a BR journalist earlier today

I actually was kinda sorry for them, being fucked over against Brazil and all that. But after this episode, they can go fuck themselves.

Assholes

well you know, that's just the coach, and I've heard for some reason a feud was building about between croatia and mexico for some reason (pretty random tho)

croatia's players still got fucked over against brazil

(just like mexico got screwed over before they won against CAMEROON)

Edited by Tryhard

The coach DID say "hey some of our players want to know what you thought about those pictures", referring to those paparazzi style shit that pictured some players butt naked in the hotel swimming pool.

Also there were some taunting involved between the Mexico/Croatia sides, saying that they would be shaking their knees

I was concerned Uruguay's forwards wouldn't have much chemistry. They'll gel with time, though, I suppose it's just a teething problem.

Still, aside from that moment in the corner, Italy had some real tough, hard-bitten defending to keep the score down

Edited by Parrhesia

Still, Italy did open themselves up later chasing the game, they were really champing at the bit for that equaliser

The referee didn't see it.

In my view, Uruguay needs to bite the bullet and accept they need to sharpen up going forward.

Still, I'm sure Suarez's lawyer is relishing having to defend his client from another suspension. He loves a challenge, I'm sure he'd really like to sink his teeth into this kind of thing.