~ The Velvet Room ~: The Officially Unofficial Persona Thread

I guess it just depends on which social links you pick. But most of them I personally enjoyed. I think I would have trouble watching an LP of that type of game because there's prob just so much stuff that I'd rather play it myself. But yeah, I guess if you have no plans of playing it it'd be easy to do. Also they're making a reboot of the animation but this time with Golden's stuff, so that will be interesting.

Yeah, the movie was quite enjoyable. I liked how they showed the other characters perspectives and how Junpei and Yuki disliked the protag in the beginning. It's a nice addition to the experience. Yeah, in the game the protag always had that "I don't care" option, the protag is the man.

That could be true, actually. Either that, or maybe Akihiko witnessed/heard of someone else being executed by her in middle school or early high school.

I've watched LPs on a lot of games, so I guess P4 wouldn't be too hard for me. And really? Hopefully that'll be good to watch

Um, Yuki IS the protag, unless you meant Yukari. If so, then yeah. Her snapping at Yuki about not caring about anything was pretty cool. And I wish Orpheus was that good in the actual game :c

Hmm... could be that possibility, aye

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, Monde, they changed the canon name for Minato into Makoto Yuki in the movie, so he means MC when he says Yuki.

And I wish Orpheus was that good in the actual game :c

Someone needs to play Portable. The Skill Card system means that you can just keep grinding Orpheus up with OP skills and shit until you can rip through the entire game with it. Same with P4 Golden and Izanagi.

Um, Yuki IS the protag, unless you meant Yukari. If so, then yeah. Her snapping at Yuki about not caring about anything was pretty cool. And I wish Orpheus was that good in the actual game :c

Yeah, Monde, they changed the canon name for Minato into Makoto Yuki in the movie, so he means MC when he says Yuki.

I see, sorry. When you said Yuki I assumed Yukari, guess I should have noticed it ending in "i". Then there's also Yuko, so alot of Yu names now. (And then Yu/Souji in P4.)

I guess it just depends on which social links you pick. But most of them I personally enjoyed. I think I would have trouble watching an LP of that type of game because there's prob just so much stuff that I'd rather play it myself. But yeah, I guess if you have no plans of playing it it'd be easy to do. Also they're making a reboot of the animation but this time with Golden's stuff, so that will be interesting.

Yeah, the movie was quite enjoyable. I liked how they showed the other characters perspectives and how Junpei and Yuki disliked the protag in the beginning. It's a nice addition to the experience. Yeah, in the game the protag always had that "I don't care" option, the protag is the man.

That could be true, actually. Either that, or maybe Akihiko witnessed/heard of someone else being executed by her in middle school or early high school.

I enjoyed 3's more personally (but I like 3 overall more except in gameplay and music), but 4 had some really good ones. Kanji's, Nanako's, and Yosuke's in particular. The emotion in Dojima's is really great as well.

I didn't like Minato in the game but the movie made me love him omg. I just love his "don't give a fuck" attitude.

I enjoyed 3's more personally (but I like 3 overall more except in gameplay and music), but 4 had some really good ones. Kanji's, Nanako's, and Yosuke's in particular. The emotion in Dojima's is really great as well.

I didn't like Minato in the game but the movie made me love him omg. I just love his "don't give a fuck" attitude.

It will definitely be interesting to see how he changes throughout the movies.

Someone needs to play Portable. The Skill Card system means that you can just keep grinding Orpheus up with OP skills and shit until you can rip through the entire game with it. Same with P4 Golden and Izanagi.

why do that when you can do that with every other Persona with far less effort

• 4 weeks later...

I played P3P a couple years ago, and I loved it! I think I put like 200 hours into it (100 for the boys' side, and 100 for the girl's). Never got around to picking up P4 though. I've wanted to, but haven't gotten around to it.

So I just purchased the Persona 3 movie from a Japanese DVD store. I was surprised how... chill Makoto was. He sees coffins and blood everywhere, and he just keeps walking. Gotta love him! I kinda liked the manga's Minato more (a little more typical, but he's likable), but Makoto is pretty unique.

here is a corny line as promised in heavybawls's shitty thread

I will

buuuurn

thiiiis

threeeead

someone should buy me all of the persona games