Is this the quickest way to level up?

So, once you've maxed out your internal level to the point that using Exponential Growth becomes a chore of trying to get all the level 30s you can, my personal experience is that the fastest way to level up is to equip paragon (and veteran if you have it), give yourself some survival skills if you really need them, get yourself a two-range weapon, go to something like Lost Bloodlines/Smash Brethren 3, and just start spam until the battle is over. I generally level up like seven or so times by this method, and I barely have to lift a finger. Is there an even faster way, or is this pretty much the best option?

Pretty much the best options but you might want to turn enemy actions "off". It helps make things go faster and you don't need to press start, just end.

Assuming you're training multiple characters, it's slightly faster to deploy three pairs of units on LB3, move each towards one of the armies T1 and then spam auto. It kills lots of enemies more quickly, reducing the length of the enemy phases by a second or so and reducing the total number of turns needed. On top of that, since nobody needs to fight more than about 20 enemies your weapons are less likely to break (what you don't OHKO, your DS partner is likely to finish, meaning ~20 attacks each). That means between battles, you don't need to do any re-equipping, you just need to press restock all, which is much faster than giving your person back their Javelin every two maps.

Once again, I say this is only slightly faster. I timed it and don't remember the exact figure, but I think it came to something like being 5 seconds faster per 'cycle', at around 2 minutes per cycle, to do it this way instead of with just one pair. As an added bonus, your pair up partner can be whoever you want for each pair, letting you also build up supports, rather than being forced to pair up with Chrom.

There comes a point when speeding up grinding where you're using whole new strategies to shave off seconds, which really don't matter unless you're trying to fill the support log or get max Renown. For simple things like getting a character all their skills, you'll most likely wind up wasting more time thinking of better strategies for leveling than those strategies will save.

That said, LB3 is the best way to go, whether you're training one pair or three. The only other notable grinding map is Harvest Scramble, which is where you go if you can't streetpass yourself but want rare stuff like Aversa's (it's also good for getting Wexp for Bows).

I have all of the DLC, but I actually just summon appropriately leveled Spotpass teams and grind off those. Even a maxed Limit Broken unit could risk death fighting LB3 R&R3 by themselves (especially due to Jaffar and his blasted Lethality and Swordbreaker :angry:). So instead, I just summon Lloyd and grind off his team, being all physical and no ranged weapons. Only takes about 30 min. to an hour to max out a weak unit. Yeah, it's slower, but safer.

It helps that this method also helped me to max out my renown.

Edited by Baron the Shining Blade

I have all of the DLC, but I actually just summon appropriately leveled Spotpass teams and grind off those. Even a maxed Limit Broken unit could risk death fighting LB3 by themselves (especially due to Jaffar and his blasted Lethality and Swordbreaker :angry:). So instead, I just summon Lloyd and grind off his team, being all physical and no ranged weapons. Only takes about 30 min. to an hour to max out a weak unit. Yeah, it's slower, but safer.

It helps that this method also helped me to max out my renown.

LB3 != RaR3. And why the hell would you be grinding on RaR3 in the first place??