What are you planning for your ORAS team?

Dwarfishh

Aggron's all I need.

Treecko to start though.

Gyarados somewhere along the way.

I suppose I need a flier though, but not sure what to get. Maybe just the generic Swellow.

• swampert

that's it really at this point i'm sorely tempted to pull a swampert solo of the damn game

no matter what they do there's no way a good swampert can't break the game in half, especially if they don't add a grass leader/e4 member

...okay, fine

other than THE ONE TRUE KING i honestly don't know yet. on one hand i'm inclined to revisit my original hoenn team (swampert, heracross, gardevoir, skarmory, donphan, starmie), but on the other hand considering 66% of these are not of gen3 origin it seems kind of a shame to do so. there's so many gen3 pokemon i'd love to try but have never had the chance to, and this is as good an opportunity as any. not to mention i've already got a shiny gardevoir and it doesn't feel right to just replace her, however briefly

not absolutely certain yet on any of them, though i kind of want to do linoone (christ i hope it gets extremespeed again in these games all i want is an extremespeed linoone)

• 4 weeks later...

Sceptile - I never gave Sceptile the love it deserved as a kid because of Wattson (yes i used my starter the most as a kid sue me).

Dragalge - Because trading exists. I want to use a on because I haven't yet.

Starmie - Water/Psychic coverage is always nice.
Swellow - Fly slave, but Facade and other moves will make it good.

Ludicolo - Because I obviously need another grass type and another water type.

Aggron/Sableye - I'll cross that bridge when I get to it. Sableye might be better than Dragalge as a choice though.

Blaziken: First Hoenn starter.

Azumarill: Always wanted to use one.

Dodrio: Three headed bird, man.

Flygon: Must I comment on this?

Milotic: Pretty~

HM Slave SLot

• 5 weeks later...

Well, I was thinking of either honoring my original Ruby run with a team of;

Sceptile

Exploud

Mawile

Cacturne

Flygon

Sharpedo

Complete with poor natures.

Orrrrr, going in with a team I usually have whenever I replay Ruby/Emerald;

Sceptile

Gardevoir(Gallade if possible)

Mawile

Flygon

Seviper/Zangoose(Emerald and Ruby, but I'm sure Omega Ruby will have Ruby's exclusives soooo)

Kingdra(Seadra)

By the way I know what I'm getting either way and I'm getting Omega Ruby on my birthday, which is the same day ORAS releases, which is my birthday.

Updating because y not

Sceptile

Ludicolo

Delcatty
Sableye

Wigglytuff/Swellow

Starmie

I might not use Wigglytuff if I can't get two Moon Stones, which I don't remember there being. If I can't then I'll have 5 members by Wattson's gym, so I might have to rethink.

• 3 weeks later...

Sceptile,Flygon,Zangoose because they're OR exclusive,and maybe a Slowbro.I don't know about the others.

EDIT:AbsolAbsolAbsolABSOLABSOL FREAKING ABSOL.I love it.I have a shiny one on my Emerald.

Edited by Shinehollow

This would be my team:

Blaziken/Swampert: I cna't make up my mind. But they are both awesome. Never really liked Sceptile. Meganium was better.

Breloom: One of the best fighting Pokemon. Was the Pokemon I trained in my first play of Sapphire.

Lanturn: I don't know why, but I always liked this Pokemon. It is extremely strong.

Milotic: One of the best water Pokemon I ever trained.

Altaria: One tough Dragon Pokemon. Always liked it.

Swellow: My first bird Pokemon. One of the best.

Edited by Baldo45

Posted (edited) · Hidden by Florete, August 26, 2014 - No reason given
Hidden by Florete, August 26, 2014 - No reason given

Uhh! Why did I double post. Sorry. :(

Edited by Baldo45

I know I'm going to use Sceptile, because I really like the mega that ability though and I like the typing. Though for the rest of my team, my plans often change a lot. I just use what I catch and go with the flow.

• 1 month later...