What 5 characters are you looking foward to the most?

solrocknroll

Updating:

1. Lana Impa Greninja: Looks super fun, and I love Greninja is X/Y. Plays like Sheik, my main since Melee.

2. Sheik: Checking for differences of course.

3. Rosalina

4. Villager

5. Megaman

Technically Top 10:
6. Charizard

7. Link

8. Zelda

9. Wii Fit Trainer

10. Lucario

Funny how Lucina isn't even on this list even though I can't wait for her. I guess I've because I've seen her shtick before. Although I'm certainly checking out all the newcomers.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Starting from the most anticipated:

1. Robin (A male mage who fights like, well, a mage? Who primarily prefers lightning attacks? And also uses darkness? Two of my three favorite elements on one character?! Do want! Lots! :D Also, since the Mii Fighter does not have a mage-style moveset, Robin will have to do since he was FE:A's avatar.)

2. Luigi (My main in every Smash game, though he's sharing the main spot with Robin for this iteration. Also, improved dash attack sounds fun.)

3. Bowser (Holy shit, he's improved! He looks so much fun to use! :D)

4. Mii Fighter (I can now technically fight against Nintendo's characters, which means my dream has come true!)

5. Mega Man/Pac-Man (Both look very interesting in terms of characters I have to try out at least once.)

Now that the leaked character select screen characters are confirmed (Shulk used the same art as the leak), I guess I'll make a new list.

1. SHULK (My #1 most wanted newcomer got in!)

2. Lucina (She was my #2 most wanted newcomer)

3. Duck Hunt Dog (I actually wanted this one as a retro character from the beginning, I just didn't think he had a realistic shot)

4. Bowser (After he dominated in a tournament, his revamp is looking even more intriguing.... though he still dropped three slots from my last list due to other newcomers being revealed)

5. Palutena (She was cool in Uprising)

I'm still holding out hope that the leaked CSS wasn't the final one, and the text leak with Mewtwo, Ridley, and Dixie is true. But I'll still need more evidence before I believe it (not saying the leakers aren't credible, because they clearly are, but they already trolled us once with the fake DLC list).

Oh yes, I want to add Duck Hunt Dog to my list too! He's an adorable doggy! :D

So yeah:

1. Ike

2. Luigi

3. Robin

4. Rosalina

5. Duck Hunt Dog

Decided to take out Toon Link this time, but I'll still be using him too! Same with Charizard who I cut before.

Revised my list:

1. Kirby

2. Robin

3. Little Mac (if I wanted to be a d***)

4. Duck Hunt dog (if I want to troll people if he does his laugh as a taunt)

5. Tie between Palutena and Greninja

1. SHULK!: YES! Here I was excited to play as Mega Man the most, and then Shulk was announced. New main here I come!

2. Mega Man: The main character of my favorite platforming franchise of all time with a final smash containing the different incarnations of the character throughout the years? Sign me up!

3. Robin: I'm so glad there's a Fire Emblem spellcaster in Super Smash Bros.

4. Little Mac: He was a character I really wanted to be in the game because of the fact that he was one of the big NES icons. It's only fitting he gets included with the game containing so many gaming icons.

5. Ike: My favorite lord in the series in his awesome Radiant Dawn redesign? Yes please! I loved using him in Brawl, naturally I'm going to use him again.

• 2 weeks later...

1: Shulk. Xenoblade is one of my favorite games ever. I'm gonna main Shulk.

2: Captain Falcon. Captain Falcon was one of my mains in Melee, and I hope he got buffed from Brawl. He's gonna be one of my alts.

3: Sonic. My Brawl main. He's gonna be one of my alts.

4: Ike. I like his Radiant Dawn design, and he was one of my alts in Brawl.

5: Little Mac. He seems pretty neat.

Edited by Shulk

1. Ike

FE9 is my favorite game of all time, and Ike was my main in Brawl, so I'm definitely excited to try out the jacked up version of my main man. Especially now with blue flames.

2. Shulk

I'm really loving Xenoblade Chronicles (I'm getting close to finally beating it too), so Shulk was by far my most wanted newcomer. He also looks like he'll play very uniquely and will require a lot of clever strategy.

3. Robin

I've wanted Robin in SSB ever since I played Awakening, but I never actually thought he had a chance to get in over Chrom. Now that I've seen him, he looks even more interesting than I imagined. He looks to be another super unique character, appropriately requiring a lot of strategy.

4. Greninja

Greninja was my starter in Y version and was one of the better members of a few of my competitive teams, so I was thrilled to see him show up in SSB.

5. Wii Fit Trainer

WFT looks really unique and humorous, and I've seen her getting a lot of hate from some people, so I'm definitely going to be using her. If you couldn't tell from my #1-4, I like characters with really good reach, and I've heard WFT has excellent reach for a hand-to-hand fighter, so I'm hoping she'll be pretty easy for me to pick up.

1. Ike

FE9 is my favorite game of all time, and Ike was my main in Brawl, so I'm definitely excited to try out the jacked up version of my main man. Especially now with blue flames.

Oh, me too! I always wanted blue flame Ike in Smash. :D

I always smile when I see more Ike fans too. ^^

Now that the final roster has been leaked:

Starting from the most anticipated:

1. Robin (A male mage who fights like, well, a mage? Who primarily prefers lightning attacks? And also uses darkness? Two of my three favorite elements on one character?! Do want! Lots! :D Also, since the Mii Fighter does not have a mage-style moveset, Robin will have to do since he was FE:A's avatar.)

2. Luigi (My main in every Smash game, though he's sharing the main spot with Robin for this iteration. Also, improved dash attack sounds fun. Gets second spot because Robin is a newcomer.)

3. Bowser (Holy shit, he's improved! He looks so much fun to use! :D)

4. Mii Fighter (I can now technically fight against Nintendo's characters, which means my dream has come true!)

5. Shulk (Looks like we have our first stance fighter here. Also, usage of Xenoblade dub voices pleases me and bringing along my favorite party members Riki and Dunban for his FS score him more points.)

5 Honourable Mentions: Bowser Jr., Mega Man, Pac Man, Dr. Mario, and Ganondorf. The three newcomers look very interesting and I can even swap out Bowser Jr. for Ludwig von Koopa (my favorite of the Koopalings) if I want to (though Bowser Jr. being in the game is great as well). Having the old Mario moveset back (in spirit) alongside the new Mario moveset and Ganondorf sounding like he'll be much better than in Brawl also excite me.