Next 2 playthroughs....

鳴美

Key is Red= Required, Green= Using, and Black= Need opinions on

Playthrough 4, completed playthrough 2: All-girls playthrough

I have to use Ena, as she's the only female who can damage the final boss. That is kinda mean as I'll probably use a Demi Band. At least she has Renewal....

Also, I'm using Sothe for lock picking and nothing else.

Ena

Jill

Nephenee

Mia

Mist

Lucia

Lethe

Paladins(only one is needed)(Astrid and Titania)

Sages(Illyana,Soren and Calill)

Pegasus mounted(all is acceptable, but none isn't)(Marcia, Tanith and Elincia)

....that's it!? Sexists.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Playthrough 5, completed playthrough 3: All-guys playthrough

Ike needs to know whether to use Aether or Wrath + Vantage. This one will be easier as I get 3 people who attack the final boss.

Ike

One of the Laguz kings(pick one for meh >.>)

Nasir

Rhys

Soren

Reyson

Ranulf

Mordecai

Muarim

Haar

Paladins(up to 2)(Makalov, Oscar, Kieran, and Geoffrey)

Sniper(either, not both)(Shinon and Rolf)

Swordmasters(Zihark and Stefan)

Axe infantry(Boyd and Largo)

anyone not listed will not be used

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What I need is 5-7 optionals for each PT and Why(also, Skills would be nice, though Jill is getting Savior, no arguing against it.)

to start off, that's right Volke is more of a man than Sothe

and that looks pale teal-blue, not very green...hard to read FYI...

I have to use Ena, as she's the only female who can damage the final boss. That is kinda mean as I'll probably use a Demi Band. At least she has Renewal....

uhh, save your Laguz Stones and use all of them up before resorting to the Demi Brand, you want as high of stats as possible...it's gonna be an ugly fight, I give you that...

Lucia

Lethe

Paladins(only one is needed)(Astrid and Titania)

Sages(Illyana,Soren and Calill)

Pegasus mounted(all is acceptable, but none isn't)(Marcia, Tanith and Elincia)

Lucia, yes, if you like swordmasters, which most people do...I'm not a fan of using laguz, so I say no to Lethe, though my opinion is hardly an absolute truth...my Titania's always seem to come up on the short end of the stick as far as capping or having high stats, so probably Astrid, Paragon is fun!...I'd go Illyana, so you can have a second healer (ignoring Elincia right now), and well availability (mages are useful at the beginning of the game) and Thunder magic say so...I shy away from Peg's in this game, so I don't know...

Ranulf

Mordecai

Muarim

Haar

Paladins(up to 2)(Makalov, Oscar, Kieran, and Geoffrey)

Sniper(either, not both)(Shinon and Rolf)

Swordmasters(Zihark and Stefan)

Axe infantry(Boyd and Largo)

anyone not listed will not be used

I like Ranulf, I give him Smite, plus he's blue! definitely my favorite laguz. he just is, you can't argue the point, Ranulf > everyone else...Haar, definitely, I use him and Jill (and no peg's) and things are good...Kieren is my top pick for Paladin...tough pick, Sniper. they both are underleveled when you "get" them. dunno...Swordmasters, I'd go with Zihark, because I have a general malevolence toward units that come promoted...use both axe users if you have room! BERSERKERS FTW!!!!! Boyd is awesome! if you had to choose 1, Boyd. he is the unit I use the most in the beginning chapters and always the first to promote, because well there is no one else to use (Mia, Ike, Illy/Soren)...yeah I get Boyd to promote Chapter 10...

What I need is 5-7 optionals for each PT and Why(also, Skills would be nice, though Jill is getting Savior, no arguing against it.)

optionals? well since you said we can't suggest characters, I think you mean types of PT's, of which I have none...supports? is that what you mean?

What I would use what people come with

Skills

Neph:Wrath + Vantage

Jill:Savior + Wrath/Adept/Resolve

Mia:Vantage + Wrath/Adept

Mist:Sol?

Illyana:Shade + whatever else is available...Flare?

Lucia:Astra or Wrath + Gamble

Ike:No expert, but I'd go Aether + Provoke

Boyd:Colossus + 2 Statue Frags

Soren:Adept + whatever else is available

Zihark:Adept + Vantage + Provoke

Sniper:Wrath + Gamble

Ranulf:Smite!

Haar:Guard + Savior (always give him it)

Ena

Jill

Nephenee

Mia

Mist

Lucia

Lethe

Titania

Ilyana

Callil

Marcia

Tanith

Elincia

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Ike

Tibarn

Nasir

Rhys

Soren

Reyson

Ranulf

Haar

Oscar

Kieran

Rolf

Zihark

Boyd

ok, figured you wouldn't like that idea, but I wanted to put something...

I gave it to her on my last PT, because I had 1 occult left and it was either her or Illyana...and I really liked running around killing people as Mist, it was amusingly fun...she got into my top 7 or so, despite getting no kills 1st tier and having to heal people 2nd...since my Ike fell asleep on the Bertram level at the end, I had 5 turns to burn, so I had Mist take out Bertram...she had res. str. and a few silver swords...oh and A support with Boyd, B with Jill = 4 attack & 3 def, very useful for having her attack...she did better in combat than Titania (namely she could double) and so yeah, gave her the 2 magic swords and she was able to kill everyone even more effectively...she can have what, 41 attack with a Runesword (45 with my supports) it was fun...with maxed str (as well as mag) she was good with a forged silver sword...bishops and sages hit the ground hard...

oops, got carried away *goes back and strike-throughs* better, sorry 'bout that

but yes, free Sothe is a valid point...but as I've said, you have to try really hard to run out of money in this game...

1: ITT PEME

2: I'm down to 20,000 or so at Ch 27, though I bought 5 of each Silver weapon(besides blades) so I shouldn't need any more.

3: Someone's getting renewal in the all-girls PT. I mean, no point in getting 3 males I can't use when I can get a skill I can.

And surviving Naesala?

just wait till he is untransformed then storm the boss. Luckily Marcia and Jill are fliers so that makes it easier

Surviving? Who said I wasn't going to sacrifice Rolf and Boyd?

u might as well just throw in oscar and make it a brotherly sacrafice

But...I wanted to make Oscar emo....

And it's in normal mode, But I'm using Marcia(or so it seems...) with Full Guard, so there's Vortex for joo.

Question; Can he counter with Vortex??

• 5 months later...
I think he can...

No, he can't. Naesala was attacked by a sniper in a trial map and he didn't counter with Vortex.

Unless he counters with Vortex while untransformed....

No, he can't. Naesala was attacked by a sniper in a trial map and he didn't counter with Vortex.

Unless he counters with Vortex while untransformed....

Oh no! Misunderstood the question! I thought she meant if King Naesala could attack twice with Vortex. I'm sorry.

So, no. He can not counter with Vortex since it's not an equiped weapon, but a skill.

Hmm... single sexes? That would be hard for me... The beginning... would be the worst part, unless you do this defferently than I think you are...

Another thing that makes me unwilling to do single sex playthrough is that I rely on supports a lot, and I'd be pretty limited...

But... I don't really have much comments on the list, even though this was a long time ago...

Speaking of support, I know it's very different from RD, but there something I wonder... In RD, I can make anyone get a support relation with someone else, as long as I keep them close on the battle field. But in PoR, do I have to keep them close to start a conversation between at the base, or do I only have to get them together in the same battle (a couple of times?)

Speaking of support, I know it's very different from RD, but there something I wonder... In RD, I can make anyone get a support relation with someone else, as long as I keep them close on the battle field. But in PoR, do I have to keep them close to start a conversation between at the base, or do I only have to get them together in the same battle (a couple of times?)

The latter. To get the conversation, they both must be in battle. To apply the bonus when in battle they have to be near.