Petition to delete Far from the Forest.

Raven

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Both general chat topics and fad topics get threads calling them out on a regular basis.

How come one thread about the two Touhou threads makes it the sole target of derision?

FD explained it and I was all, 'I guess' and left it at that. But I'll reply to you, madam, and bump this topic.

This thread wasn't even about Touhou, it came to that when one user complained about it(two threads on the first page) and felt attacked when two other users replied to them.

I made one throwaway comment and two users felt the need to barge in and defend their ~precious game~ being attacked, people say shit about the HHH and FE4 threads all the time and yet people who like either thread have the decency not to reply to it

And dude theres like a 3rd chat thread related to it now over a Pokemon hack

But go on, tell me its not cluttering lmao

Kalas and I weren't even mad. ._. We just disagreed with you, is all, Lettuce.

Oh man a whole half inch of space per thread cluttering up my fftf view. It takes about a second of time to read that it's a Touhou thread and ignore it, too!

Oh noez!

Apparently none of you have any reading comprehension whatsoever because you're completely ignoring the fact that people have complained about other chat threads like HHH for cluttering despite the fact only one of them exists and yet there are 3 different active Touhou threads and I can't even make a comment that you could have all ignored but flipped out instead because ~MUH WAIFUS~

Kalas and I weren't even mad. ._. We just disagreed with you, is all, Lettuce.

lol

I don't know about you, but Kalas threw a fit on the LTP thread not too long ago despite not posting there in months, all because a couple of people there were making of Touhou fans

Sounds like someone's taking it personally if you ask me

I don't even care, even if theres not that many of them I'm just saying it would be nice if you all had the basic decency to keep it to all in one thread

Apparently none of you have any reading comprehension whatsoever because you're completely ignoring the fact that people have complained about other chat threads like HHH for cluttering despite the fact only one of them exists and yet there are 3 different active Touhou threads and I can't even make a comment that you could have all ignored but flipped out instead because ~MUH WAIFUS~

I find this hilarious

I thought the HHH comments were joke ones. Same as the FE4 THREAD ones. I know mine was.

Touhou Project isn't even about waifus, though...but let's not argue about that.

And yeah, Kalas did flip out at that, but not at this.

I wanted them to not make a Touhoumon thread, but oh well. Just...ignore the threads, Lettuce.

I thought the HHH comments were joke ones. Same as the FE4 THREAD ones. I know mine was.

Touhou Project isn't even about waifus, though...but let's not argue about that.

I wanted them to not make a Touhoumon thread, but oh well. Just...ignore the threads, Lettuce.

The first part is true. We do make a helluva lot of fun at those comments, so does the FE4 THREAD, but we are at the point where it really doesn't matter to us.

Oh and as a side note; if I wanted to make fun of Waifus, that's usually where I get Muh laughs. Even though I'm a fellow player. It's so fashionaaabluh

The first part is true. We do make a helluva lot of fun at those comments, so does the FE4 THREAD, but we are at the point where it really doesn't matter to us.

Oh and as a side note; if I wanted to make fun of Waifus, that's usually where I get Muh laughs. Even though I'm a fellow player. It's so fashionaaabluh

You have an odd sense of humor.

Nah I've seen people geniunely irked about HHH, saying they should keep it to the chatroom due to the amount of activity it gets in one day

But even then its only like, one thread

Holy run-on sentence, Batman!

This isn't serious discussion or anything tho

Of course not, Batman. I couldn't say anything like that there.

It does make things a mite harder to read though.

Nah I've seen people geniunely irked about HHH, saying they should keep it to the chatroom due to the amount of activity it gets in one day

Then those people shouldn't care.

Are you sure the recent expansion in 2hu threads is not just to justify Touhou/shmups in general getting their own subforum?

I keep on skimming and seeing a guy picking his nose as your avatar.

And your sig.

Are you sure the recent expansion in 2hu threads is not just to justify Touhou/shmups in general getting their own subforum?

I keep on skimming and seeing a guy picking his nose as your avatar.

And your sig.

Somewhat

Because they're both from the same source Euk

And don't insult Shiroe like that

That's a dumb thing to say about HHH, IMO. It's a chat thread. It's bound to get a lot of activity daily.

Maybe not, but I still think its pointless and easier to discuss it all in one single thread rather than making several for people to track and therefore causing clutter

And just how is pointing out how redundant something even means I'm mad? I'm not the one who feels the need to jump in threads and make comments whenever someone says somethingly even remotely negative related to a series I like, but ok¯\_(ツ)_/¯

If say, I don't want to have to deal with discussing fanart, song remixes etc., what is the problem with having a separate thread to discuss the gameplay? There are several distinct and different aspects to the Touhou fandom just like any other fandom.

I'm wondering how many people think this is a large problem and are seriously concerned, and how many are just jumping it because it's sort of mildly annoying.

That's a dumb thing to say about HHH, IMO. It's a chat thread. It's bound to get a lot of activity daily.

Also the whole "IP.Chat and HHH are entirely different ecosystems" thing.

@Balc - I personally have no issue; it's only three threads. I kinda wonder why it's in FFTF and not Other Games, but that's about it.

Edited by Euklyd