Holy Father in Heaven!!!

Phoenix Wright

TBH that isn't a large change... I'm not sure if that is even a good one. All it says is

"If you suck, here take some faceless units to make you feel better about you sucking..."

... Wait wut. Are you saying only people that suck have to sacrifice the unit in the beginning? I think you might want to look at the game a bit closer.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well of course people who are good at FE are gonna sacrifice on purpose so I thought I shouldn't need to add it.

Obviously, you should've.

Other changes:

1-5 star difficulties

Class swaping (I think this might've been in another game, though.)

No rescuing

Online Shop

There's a lot more.

Obviously, you should've.

Other changes:

1-5 star difficulties

Class swaping (I think this might've been in another game, though.)

No rescuing

Online Shop

There's a lot more.

True, not a HUGE change though...

Sorta, from FE 2

What!? Big change! It's not like I used it much though...

This is actually an additional option since not everyone can get to it.

You're right I should have added it but I had the impression that everyone here were FE experts and veterans...

Out of thousands upon thousands of people who have joined there, I don't believe every single one of them are good at FE.

I am probably the only one that sucks at FE in this forum.

Not really. A lot of us aren't Gods at the games... :/

I love it when you do that!

That's why I put "PS:I love you GOD" because I felt I was saying the Lord's name in vein...

It gets kind of old when everyone on the internet is all "LOL religion, Christian people suck". At least I'm not afraid to admit I'm a Christian boy, even when I'm on Fire Emblem Planet, with their atheists applenty.

Anyway, mature themes? Doesn't Sonia and Valter already cover that need?

I think people who are afraid to show their religion aren't really religious at all. Even if they say they are. I used to be like that but then I told myself "Why should I be afraid to show people the way of GOD?" So basically I fix'd myself. Anyway

I'm saying MORE mature themes ya know, like Matthew's fiance died, and Uther died when Hector needed him most. While it is true that A LOT of people are freaky in 8(Must I say I COMPLETELY forgot about that aspect so I AM VERY SORRY) I'm just feening(Feending maybe IDK how to spell it) more of it from IS

Because if you bothered to read the topic Ninji said I'm not making sense so I replied to him with that post. Doesn't matter now, either that's all behind us or he just didn't give a fu*k amymore.

lol

Or I left and didn't give a fuck at the same time.