Serenesforest's Mario Kart 8 tournament.

IceBrand

You're misunderstanding; the time frame is 12 Am on Saturdays TO 11:30 PM on Sundays. We do them on 1:30 PM on Saturdays.

Ah. Thanks for clearing that up.

In that case, I think that's probably the best time frame to implement then.

I hope you guys don't mind if I have one of my siblings join me in some of the tournament matches.

• Replies 543
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It says the tournament is active, yet I can't get into the match. How sad.

Anyways, since Chris isn't gonna be here tomorrow, you guys want me to record? I'll probably do it different from him, in that I'll probably record all 1~2 hours worth of races and show all of them. I've got some free time this week because it's finals and there's no homework, so I might be able to get it up by Wednesday.

And for curiosity's sake, what cap card do you use, Chris?

Edited by Gaia

It says the tournament is active, yet I can't get into the match. How sad.

Anyways, since Chris isn't gonna be here tomorrow, you guys want me to record? I'll probably do it different from him, in that I'll probably record all 1~2 hours worth of races and show all of them. I've got some free time this week because it's finals and there's no homework, so I might be able to get it up by Wednesday.

And for curiosity's sake, what cap card do you use, Chris?

ironically same as you. hauppauge gaming edition 2

Also full vid is up. I love all those last minute item chains like @5:30

Ah I missed it. I'm willing to join if I still can.

Although I don't think i'll be able to make 1.30 Pst. Time zones aren't my strong point, but I think thats pretty early in the Netherlands.

I just was, but no one else was. xP

I was trying some 150cc Grand Prixs. Didn't do too bad, but I guess I'm a bit rustier than I thought. I have some trouble maintaining control at such high speeds too. And there's also that once in awhile cheap scenario where I'm hit with a barrage of items just as I've got a shot at winning...

I'm starting to get the hang of this drifting thing though.

Edited by Anacybele

So we'll all be on at 1:30 PM correct?

I will, and I'll be recording too. We all should hop into the chat room, too.

So who on SF was I doing 1 on 1 races with yesterday? It was a Rosalina player (then again, that won't help identify the person much since most people on SF use Rosalina). I was the Bowser with the Pipe Frame, Gold Wheels, and Bowser Kite.

By the way, sniping you with that banana in Sunshine Airport right before the ramp was unintentional. I meant to hit you with it, but I didn't mean to make you mess up the glider jump.

I really shouldn't have chose Bowser. I thought there'd be more people, so I felt like picking Bowser since no one else likely would've picked him (and to avoid a Rosalina Kart 8 situation).

Why not?

Some friends called if I wanted to see a movie. Its 22:30 around here when the matches start and I won't be on at that time.

Anyway I hope i'll be able to be on the next time.

Edited by Sasori

Oh, that was me. So you were Player 1/4?

Yeah, that was me. So how good are you compared to the other SF members? Because if most of the SF members are better than you, than I'm quite worried as to how well I'll do against them in tournament races since you beat me in 4 of those 5 races...

Yeah, that was me. So how good are you compared to the other SF members? Because if most of the SF members are better than you, than I'm quite worried as to how well I'll do against them in tournament races since you beat me in 4 of those 5 races...

I say for the most part, we're pretty evenly matched. I'm at the top of the leaderboards right now, but that's only because I play the most.

EDIT: SF Chat. It's a lot more convenient.

Edited by Gaia

I don't really feel like participating if everyone's just going to use Rosalina all the time. I'd like to see some variety. xP

But if anyone is on right now, I'll join and race for a bit.

Oh crap, I just remembered. My PC and Cap card are both in my room, and there's only a 720p TV there. It won't be a problem for me, but that means I can only cap 720p footage.