Serenesforest's Mario Kart 8 tournament.

IceBrand

• Replies 543
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I'm afraid I'm out permanently now. I think my game started glitching (the reason I left so quickly). I doubt anyone is cheating, so I can't think of any other explanation for why I repeatedly lagged so far behind despite using items and drifting (as best as I could).

So yeah, I won't be participating anymore. Don't even count my score when this ends, there's no point now. xP

Edited by Anacybele

I think some of us forgot over Smash Fest. lol (though I wasn't able to go to that, unfortunately... No Best Buy near here did the event. ;_;)

I'd like to rejoin, but considering what happened last time I raced, I don't know if I should. I don't want to find myself lagging far behind again. It's kind of embarrassing...

I already joined it :awesome:

Just tell me at what hour etc, etc.

You can do that, but the points aren't counted until the weekend.

So we doing the tournament or what?

Edited by Gaia

Oh snap, I forgot about this. Is anyone still racing? I'd like to come back to really see how much I've improved.

4 of us are.

Edited by Gaia

NEW TARGET: DIJON MUSTARD

CRUSH THE MUSTARD EMPIRE ONCE AND FOR ALL

GG GUYS :awesome:

WE WILL ACCOMPLISH OUR GOAL.

MAYBE

WE LOST PRETTY BADLY THIS TIME.

Also, Randoman, you should've joined the chat.

Edited by Gaia

...Okay, whoever I was playing against, this guy was cheating. I clearly saw him disappear from behind me and then suddenly reappear way ahead of me out of nowhere. I'm serious. I'm surprised I actually beat him in one race.

Also, I was expecting to race more than just one person... I had to drop out of that first match I entered because my gamepad was acting up for some reason. I had to re-sync it.

And the internet on my NEW laptop is still being bitchy. I started feeling sick recently, so I am really not in the mood for this crap...