Give the Mods a fighting game theme

Soledai

I took a un-labled pill that was supposedly for headaches, my headache is gone, but I now have lightheadness, nausea, and stomach pains... some trade-off huh?

I thought about the mods today and I pondered; what if they had theme songs for when they appear, it was originally going to be a 'Street Fighter' theme question, after 2 championship edition, I'm lost... Anyway what FG theme suits which Mods, Have at it... I'll cooperate when I'm not sick as hell.

EDIT: If you want, you can include ECut as well.

Edited by Soledai

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tangerine:

(yes, the 30 minute extension is an integral part of it)

[spoiler=alternatively]

Edited by Rehab

There has to be a Skullgirls theme that fits one of them but I haven't gotten to play it, somebody help me out there

Fox:

damn Rehab the first two themes were god-tier (STORMY SCREAM DOE) then you just went straight in the shitter

gimme a bit, I must compile my vast fightan gaym knowledge for this

It's about fitting them to the people man, not just digging out my favorites

Also if you think using snk themes is going to the shitter I'm going to have to ask to see your fucking credentials motherfucker those aren't the right kind of fighting words round hur

Sirius:

e: actually like this one better

Edited by Rehab

also SNK themes are alongside Ishiwatari themes in the god tier but the specific themes you picked aren't that great

Well feel free to post them for a person you think they fit then damn.........

I thought about Goodbye Esaka but didn't personally think it fit anybody at the time, or at least no more than what else came to mind, though of course it's a great track. (and you may feel free to post it yourself ofc) almost posted Cool Jam for Bal, but once he was out of the way...

and 95 and 2000 have fine music, hate thou not

Edited by Rehab

Eclipse:

(I was going to post Diet, just for you Poly, specifically the XI version, which I happened to find off a link from the 02 vanilla version, but when I got to the exercise video part I just no thank you, so I thought of posting the 02 version that I actually like but nobody fucking likes any 02 tracks except me so fuck you there you go you're welcome well_what_is_it etc.)

i see no posts for me, Parrhesia despite the fact that I think we all know I am in fact in the wings to become a moderator of noted anime and techno hair forum 'Serenes Forest'

i see no posts for me, Parrhesia despite the fact that I think we all know I am in fact in the wings to become a moderator of noted anime and techno hair forum 'Serenes Forest'

That's because it's obvious.

your life is a fighting game theme tbh

I feel rather strongly about this choice

[spoiler=alt theme I also feel strongly about]

a slightly less noisy version

I'd like to do this for members in general

This is my very niche specialty

Edited by Rehab