Tomodachi Life

Samias

You're right, that does explain it way better than words in a post. The singing and dancing is hysterical! XDDD

"You can make your characters sing!"

"And it can be as juvenile and inappropriate as Nintendo will allow you to."

Best phrase in there even if I messed up quoting it word for word.

... I still don't have the game.

it was terrifying.

Sakurai almost broke up with Peach. Good thing dey made up. i don't think i could handle using my last 2 travel tickets [/first world problems]

i almost had 2 break ups today. you know how devastating that is? and my friend's mii juliette wanted to date little mac, but ilyana popped in at the last second and stole him. that girl has problems.

I have no idea... maybe I should try out with some of the married couples I want to break up...

Also, married couples CAN break up. I'm not sure if having kids prevents this from happening (I imagine it does?) but I've had a couple broken marriages.

I got a lot of travelers to my island this weekend because I went to the local anime convention. I got a lot of StreetPass items too!

I think having kids prevents the broken marriages. I havent had a marriage break yet. I only had one couple (just dating) break up. All but two of my married couples have kids. The relation thing i think applies to any mii with the same last name. I have three Targaryens and none of them really hang out with each other and thus...do not date. lol.

"You can make your characters sing!"

"And it can be as juvenile and inappropriate as Nintendo will allow you to."

Best phrase in there even if I messed up quoting it word for word.

... I still don't have the game.

Nintendo is shockingly strict. For some reason, nuts is censored and that includes words like peanuts. /shrug. You should get this game. I have trouble coming up with truly hilarious song lyrics though.

2hnt37a.png

Yes.

5yupn5.png

The relation thing i think applies to any mii with the same last name. I have three Targaryens and none of them really hang out with each other and thus...do not date. lol.

This is false... I had Samias and Ivelis Dragonlord (brother and sister RP characters) and Ivelis tried like 3 times to get my permission to date Samias.