Tomodachi Life

Samias

Anyone else playing this? I picked it up on a whim because of the bonkers trailer from Nintendo. It's not particularly meaty but it's a fun diversion that gives me OTP feels since I put in all my RP characters.

Here's a bunch of QR codes below (you can make up the birthdays as you see fit)

tumblr_n6s22deqbX1s8o79no1_r1_250.jpgtumblr_n6s22deqbX1s8o79no2_r1_250.jpgtumblr_n6s22deqbX1s8o79no3_r2_250.jpg

tumblr_n6s22deqbX1s8o79no4_r1_250.jpgtumblr_n6s22deqbX1s8o79no5_r1_250.jpgtumblr_n6s22deqbX1s8o79no6_r1_250.jpg

This game really intrigues me but I'm on the fence because I want it to hold my interest for more than 2 weeks before I consider getting it. Animal Crossing gets really repetitive over the days and I just quit all together.

Been playing this and it's really addictive. The humor is great and I love all the things the Miis can do.

Also made a few FE Miis. Feel free to take them.

U6ZGw2V.jpg

D7fDz6j.jpg

OeHUMJ3.jpg

Omg Rey, i really wish i had a capture card cuz the concert things got really freaking hilarious.

Loki has Doge on the mind.

My Mii is actually dating the Mii of a friend on another forum. Im...not sure how i feel about that. loooooool

Been playing this and it's really addictive. The humor is great and I love all the things the Miis can do.

Also made a few FE Miis. Feel free to take them.

U6ZGw2V.jpg

D7fDz6j.jpg

OeHUMJ3.jpg

Thanks! I love the Elincia one. Good timing too, since I'd just made a Geoffrey mii before getting Elincia.

And, does anyone know if I can force two miis into a relationship?

Earlier today, Ike wanted to learn more about "this Samus character", and I thought he was actually gonna meet her, but he didn't.

Pretty disappointed, and Samus almost made a relationship with my Little Mac mii. Good thing I told her no.

Does anyone know how to stop my miis from falling in love with each other?

It gets pretty obnoxious. My mii wants a sweetheart, but I don't want her to have one. And I've tried EVERY SINGLE RESPONSE (You're crazy, It's too soon, Bad Match, He's Taken). But every time, my mii gets upset!

I was thinking of deleting the mii she has a crush on, but I don't wanna.

The best way I can think of is setting them both to be some relative of you, because they're set to never go for their relatives romantically ~o3o~

omg thank you so much.

I could've saved myself literally a ton of music boxes and travel tickets.

EDIT: Do you know what will happen if two miis are already Sweethearts and I make them my relatives?

Edited by Carter

I have no idea... maybe I should try out with some of the married couples I want to break up...

Also, married couples CAN break up. I'm not sure if having kids prevents this from happening (I imagine it does?) but I've had a couple broken marriages.

I got a lot of travelers to my island this weekend because I went to the local anime convention. I got a lot of StreetPass items too!