[FE10] Keeping it Casual

solrocknroll

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What do you guys think about adding in a rule like only x battle save resets allowed per chapter so there's no excess reseting?

Edited by Xandere

What do you guys think about adding in a rule like only x battle save resets allowed per chapter so there's no excess reseting?

Sure.

I'd have no problem with it if everyone else was ok with it, but we'd have to do it by the honor system.

"honor system"?

I see...well, we're basically doing that, the whole time. There's no actual way to know someone isn't even lying about their turncounts, unless each of us happen to show our scoreboard, at the end of the game. I actually think that'd be pretty cool, as it isn't a crazy requisite and it's a cool way of proving.

I admit that I used to cheat back in the day...I would lie about my turncount because I seriously thought there's no way someone could get a better turncount. Yes, I was that terrible and incompetent (terrible sportsmanship, wasn't actually baad in turncounts). Now, I just try really hard. Even if it means re-trying a billion times (which is what I have been doing at the HM draft, with great success and dedication).